Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

I want to see more of such moments where Veera is unable to stay away from Baldev while he is slowly drawing himself back. Veera has to work a lot before confessing because she has to convince Baldev this time that she isn't faking, she is indeed madly in love with him.

Agreed, she will need to convince him she is dead serious about her love. This is no joking matter to her. I don't think it will take a lot to melt Baldev's heart though, he loves her too much and knows her too well. This time around Veera is not going to be playing mind games with him or do things to irritate him, she will be straightforward

Originally posted by: SidFC

When I was watching SBB or SBS segment, I noticed Veera saying ' I love' to Baldev and tab hi wahan the lights went off! What I think is Veera wants to tell him about her feelings but isnt getting the right time. On the other hand Baldev is trying to stay away from Veera maybe because he doesnt want his heart to be broken again.

Now, this will be really interesting to watch. Cant wait to see how Baldev realises his feelings because clearly Veera knows she has fallen in love with him

Me too!! At least from Veera's side she acknowledges her love for Baldev but in his case it is still a case of not realizing the depth of his love for her, that is what will make for an interesting watch
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am honestly lost as to how they will confess! But all I know is, it better be great!! :). I just loved today how jealous Baldev was when Sahil was holding Veera's hand?? Even Sahil noticed the wrath in Baldev's stare!! 

So maybe jealousy will prompt a confession as Sahil is coming to India as well! Either ways, I want it to be something totally memorable!! 

Exactly. I think the battle has began. None of them are actually appreciating the others company with Veera. Baldev doesn't even want Sahil to come near Veera's shadow and Shahil is trying to be friendly with Veera and as soon as Baldev enters the picture he turns to a rude professional and if Shail is to come to PP and Veera and Sahil is to reunite NiRa then I think only a heated confronation due to jealousy is the only way they are going to confess, and who knows we can even have one on one between Shahil and Baldev (knowing how possessive Ballu is for Veera)   and Veera trying to stop both and eventually the confession takes place.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

Exactly. I think the battle has began. None of them are actually appreciating the others company with Veera. Baldev doesn't even want Sahil to come near Veera's shadow and Shahil is trying to be friendly with Veera and as soon as Baldev enters the picture he turns to a rude professional and if Shail is to come to PP and Veera and Sahil is to reunite NiRa then I think only a heated confronation due to jealousy is the only way they are going to confess, and who knows we can even have one on one between Shahil and Baldev (knowing how possessive Ballu is for Veera)   and Veera trying to stop both and eventually the confession takes place.

Totally agree with you. Then after the one on one Baldev might start drinking near the jungle again, and Veera will try to console Baldev. Baldev might accuse Veera of loving Sahil, and then Veera can blurt out that she is actually in love with him...then fireworks!!! Hopefully Veera doesn't cross her limits with Baldev like her biological mother did with Sampooran. Then everyone will taunt her and Ratan will go back to being the old Ratan. 
Edited by arshi_arvi - 9 years ago
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElireEli

Great Post. I am so happy that the confession does not happen in Poland...it would have looked so rushed and not in sync with the gradual approach the CV's have taken in this beautiful love story. I am really excited about the segments as well...but I fell that the confession is not going to take place soon. It will be very difficult for them to hide their feelings...as we can see from the segments Baldev is trying so hard to hide it and such moments are just increasing his torture. And Veera is hardly able to hide it...it is so written on her face that she is a goner...the way she keeps looking at him. But Baldev will be at his defensive best and it will be tough for her to make him realize that she loves him. I think even though Veera will try her best to confess, she won't be able to and before either are able to share their feelings with each other, Sahil will enter the scene. And then they may play the sad background song again because that will be apt for the situation. Then we may get a confrontation scene where both of them confess. I don't know but I feel we have wait for some more time for the confession to happen.🤔Though as Baldev is highly unpredictable I am not sure.😕

Eli agreed but too many things at the same time so don't know
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: feck

I've noticed that, Sahil tries to be this helpless sweet guy when alone with Veera but when Baldev is around he changes his tune.
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think these two are so stubborn that they will never openly confess😆
without pomp and show, both will come to know about it just like that...
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Or rather WHO will confess first? I think it will be Veera. And I'm sure she will just say I LOVE YOU!