RS's Fairness, SK's Balidan, Jalal's Attack not good enough 4 Pratap - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Hats off to your post Rati.Awesome symbolism and analysis dear.
I couldnt reply to your previous posts my net was not working properly.
There is nothing much to say as you have said everything in a brilliant way.The fighting sequence of pratap was the only thing I liked the most..The conversation b/w guru and rawatji was good.But i didnt like guruji fighting against pratap. I wanted them to fight together against marwar.The fight b/w US and RMd was like playing dandiya.Bhil sardar  died saving pratap hats off to him for this.Wat are CVs trying to show when it comes to jalal can anybody explain me.Precap was shocking pratap to kill RS unknowingly.
CVs are bringing unnecessary twist and turn in the show.Yeh jo na karde vo sab kum hi hai.
Edited by ritu_0117 - 9 years ago

Loved ur post Rati -as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

fight sequence were par excellence...Pratap was fab...and Jalal-Pratap aankh micholi..the symbolism on leg attack and hand attack was fab⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CVs ko koi bharosa nahi hai...none of us thot they will bump off rana khetta...god knows what they will do with Ram Singh😲
hey rati dear wot an awesome post yaa. u made light of the sheer war sequence, GR rawatji dancing partners, RMD and US dandiys raas and jalal veiled dulhan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..
anyway coming back to the epi,as I always say pratap is sheer delight on screen when in action, must say his dancing capabilities sure do help him a lot wot with his agile jumps and all 😳
jalal, I can say is an idiot right now, digging his own grave...have u ever noticed that pratap never attacks from behind and not only jalal the other Mughals afghans always attack from behind 😑 ..
well RS sure must say is a nice man with his heart at the right place and I would dare to differ with u rati regarding pratap's vendetta coming to an end with his death
so wot if he's phool's dad, they say everything's fair in love and war and as GR said to pratap do not see who u are countering on the battlefield,and as of now pratap believes marwars are traitors,now he may show some remorse but don't think he will go in guilt mode.. 😲
again pata nahi ye c.v's na trp's ke liye kuch bhi karenge.. might just add little drama... 🀒
anyway will catch the epi tonite.. 😊
Originally posted by Intrepida

One sec Rati-

CVs... have i ever done shashtaang pranaam to you?
I think not- bahut bahut (an)aadar bhara pranaam aapko...
story mein twist laana ek kala hai. 
kintu story ko twist karke saraa jhol-jhaal banadene mein nipoonta sirf aapko prapt hai...😲

Let me start from the end- why Ram Singh, why not the joker jaalim singh- ok even if Ram singh - why by Pratap?
Is this going to be your reason for Phool to step back now(and now start hating Prataap)πŸ˜•

Too tired of your own raitaa to think a little, are you? You are funny and we dont mean it in the good sense of the word!
---------------------

ufff done now...😳

Rati just saw a little of the epi  yesterday- caught up with it today.
I have a particular dislike for war or fighting sequences, but i really like the VFX used in MP war scenes. Really brilliant. Conversation wise - GR vs Rawatji was really good for all reasons you mentioned too...

i absolutely loved the way you analysed Pratap vs Jalal's (faceless) face off...
πŸ‘
Attack the leg/foot- you all probably noticed that jalal injured Pratap's foot first- thats symbolic of trying to restrain and surround your enemy and box them up in one place!
Pratap attacking Jalal and injuring his arm!- this is symbolic- one should only reach for what is his or what is in his aukat, dont go taking or stealing things that belong to others, dont take away what is someone else's!

Jalal entered this war dressed as a Marwardi soldier because he wanted to shake off his reputation as a strategist alone and earn the title of a warrior... but kehten hain na- jad se ukhaad sakte ho- jaddon ko bhula nahi sakte...
once a sneak - always a sneak Jalal!
You. will. never. beat. the. warrior. Pratap.

Armies are fighting, Rawatji chose dancing partner as Guruji- they fight well together, errr , i mean they dance well together!!! LOL! 
MD fighting with US- looked like dandiya raas!! lol! 

hahaha- it did!

And in the middle of all of this MD thinks its a great time to talk, hey why not, considering you are fighting with swords! MD thinks they are sitting in their drawing room having chai and talking!

πŸ˜†

Sardar Khema (bhil leader) - thats where i started watching yesterday- the moment I saw SK giving speech in the war field instead of acting instantaneously i understood right then- he will be going off today, thats why this sermon...

what the hell, Pratap asked the veiled dulhan 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Finallly! this time Pratap is attacked by jalal and Pratap injures Jalal!!! Jai Mewad!!!

I so loved loved the way Pratap fought back with Jalal- it was worth a watch!

Edited by shrutijest. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by aashna_siddy

I think that Phool will now hate pratap and leave the marriage point. Amazing post rati. πŸ‘πŸΌ

yea i think so too, which i have no problem in seeing lol!
thanks dear!
Originally posted by shrutijest.

CVs should be pushed off a cliff for killing off the wrong people, hopefully RS lives, and hopefully the precap was misleading!

thanks! pratap-jalal fight was so symbolic!
so true, once a sneak, always one- you are right!!
yea thats true, that SK's speech indicated that he was here to die!
yea jalal was all sharmaofying so i had to call him the veiled dulhan!
Pratap fighting back- i was cheering!!

Originally posted by ritu_0117

Hats off to your post Rati.Awesome symbolism and analysis dear.
I couldnt reply to your previous posts my net was not working properly.
There is nothing much to say as you have said everything in a brilliant way.The fighting sequence of pratap was the only thing I liked the most..The conversation b/w guru and rawatji was good.But i didnt like guruji fighting against pratap. I wanted them to fight together against marwar.The fight b/w US and RMd was like playing dandiya.Bhil sardar  died saving pratap hats off to him for this.Wat are CVs trying to show when it comes to jalal can anybody explain me.Precap was shocking pratap to kill RS unknowingly.
CVs are bringing unnecessary twist and turn in the show.Yeh jo na karde vo sab kum hi hai.

Thanks Ritu! ohh no worries, welcome back! πŸ˜ƒ
fighting was really good- i mean Pratap fight, and Rawatji-GR fight, everyone else was doing dandiya raas on the field!
CVs are pissing us all off!! with all this unnecessary crap!!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Loved ur post Rati -as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

fight sequence were par excellence...Pratap was fab...and Jalal-Pratap aankh micholi..the symbolism on leg attack and hand attack was fab⭐️

CVs ko koi bharosa nahi hai...none of us thot they will bump off rana khetta...god knows what they will do with Ram Singh😲

Thanks Hiral! yea CVs are on drugs, kuch dikhate hai and then they change it! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by pri_b

hey rati dear wot an awesome post yaa. u made light of the sheer war sequence, GR rawatji dancing partners, RMD and US dandiys raas and jalal veiled dulhan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..
anyway coming back to the epi,as I always say pratap is sheer delight on screen when in action, must say his dancing capabilities sure do help him a lot wot with his agile jumps and all 😳
jalal, I can say is an idiot right now, digging his own grave...have u ever noticed that pratap never attacks from behind and not only jalal the other Mughals afghans always attack from behind 😑 ..
well RS sure must say is a nice man with his heart at the right place and I would dare to differ with u rati regarding pratap's vendetta coming to an end with his death
so wot if he's phool's dad, they say everything's fair in love and war and as GR said to pratap do not see who u are countering on the battlefield,and as of now pratap believes marwars are traitors,now he may show some remorse but don't think he will go in guilt mode.. 😲
again pata nahi ye c.v's na trp's ke liye kuch bhi karenge.. might just add little drama... 🀒
anyway will catch the epi tonite.. 😊

Thanks dear! Faisal was great as usual! Pratap will realise that not all marwaris are traitors and may have a change in heart! i hope RS doesnt die! lets just wait for tonight! lol
what an episode jalal was able to hurt pratap but only attacking from back side πŸ˜† once he came in front of out tiger got test of his fight really loved that part. all war technics they have used is worth watching. sure they have done hard work on this part. 
what to say to our faisal he was looking way to cutepie yesterday this war outfit looks way too good on him.

jalal was in burkha πŸ€£ hiding his face good choice done by jalal. vishal is improving in fight too.

got ta go