Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
we should post on life ok twitter account too to get us new promo they keep promoting tumhari pakhi,though I have nothing against that show ,but I feel gustakh dil is being ignored yaar...
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sami01

we should post on life ok twitter account too to get us new promo they keep promoting tumhari pakhi,though I have nothing against that show ,but I feel gustakh dil is being ignored yaar...

I will post it on twitter and their website.it will be nice if all the members do then they take seriously.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will; post too and we would ask more people too later on so we can get a promo yaar and some more coverage for nik and laajo
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

aww thanks tulsi --people do tell me that he he...😆but did u see stupid laajo playing home alone, I mean what was need for that scene , I still don't know why they had to show that thief scene , makes no connection to story...

Hey Sami even I am thinking the same.. What was the point of that scene??
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much managing your busy time to write update I really appreriated Sami...

What can I say today's episode???????????very disappointed really just hoping that tomorrow will be better.  But again that precab giving a headache already that ratri blackmailing SK and Laajo that is ridiculous😡 and hopefully that man who is changing the suitcases will take it back the same suitcase thinking that he took Nikhil's suitcase lol.when he falls ...that is only my wishful  thingking...I liked the funny things that Laajo and Milly 👏that make me laughing non stop that is so funny seriously.  Aslo, liked it ayashi's dream that was so sweet👍🏼 scene hope it comes true for her.

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! Sami ,
    Thanks for the update. Yeah it was all about the night...dark as ever!!
  That thief thing was nonsense!!  How come S.K got home so early...he was out of town isn't it?!!😲
     Laajo  , I don't know yaar...she is unbearable with her childish stuff!!😡
Poor Nik's all happy to get praised by boss!!  He looks at Laajo's snap...so lovingly and Laajo never seen her do that...now-a-days even her diya is not to be seen!!🤢  Some body should save Nikhil yaar!! 😭 hope that manager does it as you said!!
      Ayesha -Adi scenes have lost the charm..they keep them dropping here and there!!
Sagar seems to be the Latest victim of Laajo's Sonbarsa style!   So Rathri  is taking pictures...lets see ...what tomorrow  has in store for us!!   Yeh raat kab jayegi?!! Subah ka intezaar hain!!!😊
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the WU.

shame that the storyline has become so weird, it's hard to watch GD these days.
Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago