Writers Corner

~Welcoming the new BollyCurry Production Interns~ (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@ Vanny!
Glad you enjoyed it!
It was a treat to write this one! Even added songs to it as you are from Music team!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstarMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Welcoming the new BollyCurry Production Interns~ (Page 19)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalpana_Writer

@ Vanny!
Glad you enjoyed it!
It was a treat to write this one! Even added songs to it as you are from Music team!Wink

Haha. I'm actually quite amused and impressed alike that you acted promptly on that information. LOL

kweetrockstarKalpana_Writer

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

@ Vanny!
Glad you enjoyed it!

Haha. I'm actually quite amused and impressed alike that you acted promptly on that information. LOL
Impress karne ka iraada nahi tha but glad you were amused!
Happy to amuse you!Big smile
And as far as improvisation is concerned, spontaneity is one of the qualities of a good story teller, right?Wink 

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 16 July 2014 at 12:12pm

kweetrockstarMSN_Vanny

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hello poeple,

Another story from me! But kya karun? I love narrating stories and making people happy as they read it! This one is for Ritch!

Samrat Shergill was an impatient fellow. Everyone who knew him knew this fact. And hence, it was not a surprise to see Samrat impatiently looking around while bouncing on his feet as he and his friends waited for the door to open. Beside him, Gunjan smiled and shook her head at Samrat's antics. 

"Yeh Ritch darwaaza khol kyun nahi rahi hai?", Armaan piped up as he stood beside Gunjan waiting eagerly for the door to open. Never let it be said that Armaan Malik was a patient fellow. Beside him, Riddhima rolled her eyes and spoke, "Door bell bajaaoge toh darwaaza khulega na!" Both the boys went wide eyed as they realised that they forget to ring the bell while the Riddhima tried to hold her smile while Gunjan giggled softly. Armaan rang the door bell and the door opened. Out came our dear Ritchelle! She gave a bright smile as she saw her fav. characters in front of her. Kalpana had already warned her that she was sending guests with gifts over to her house so Ritch was ready for them but she did not know who the guests were. 

Once Ritch recognized them, she happily called them in and welcomed them. As they sat down, Armaan spoke up, "Ritch is it true that you cook really well?" Riddhima elbowed him for asking the question so rudely but Ritch did not mind. She knew Armaan's nature. 

"Haan yeh sach hai! I love cooking! Infact, I have made dishes for you guys too!", Ritch replied and Armaan and Samrat eagerly smiled. They were hungry as they had not eaten for a while. Ritch smiled back and brought Pasta and Shephards Pie out of her kitchen which both the boys dug in while Riddhima and Gunjan had few bites too.

Once the lunch was over, Gunjan handed over a box to Ritch, "Kalpana ne humein bataaya ki tum itni achchi cook ho toh tumhein cookies ki jaroorat nahi! Isliye hum tumhaare liye kuch special laaye hain!" Ritch opened the box to see Miley Jab Hum Tum DVD with all episodes and deleted scenes. Ritch grinned eagerly at the gifts and hugged Gunjan tightly. 

Now Riddhima walked ahead and handed Ritch a box which contained Dill Mill Gayye DVD with all the episodes and deleted scenes too. Ritch hugged her too. 

And soon all four took their leave after making Ritch one of the happiest member of IF!

So, how was the story Ritch? And how was my gift idea?Wink You did say you dont want any food items, toh maine yeh de diya!Big smile

kweetrockstarMSN_Vanny

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Hello people,

I am back with another story! This is for dear Vanny, the first person I befriended in the BC Team! So, Vanny, here is your story and your treat!

Vanny paced to and fro in her room waiting for the bell to ring. "Uss Kalpana ne toh kahaa tha ki Karan aur Gurmeet aaj aane waale hain, par kahaan hai dono? Abhi tak nahi aaye! Agar aaj nahi aaye na toh chodungi nahi uss Kalpana ki bachchi...", Vanny trailed as the bell rang. 

"Aagaya! Dekho Woh Aagaya! Piya Tu... Ab Toh Aaja...", Vanny sang as she walked towards the door and then she stopped. "Arre! Main gaa kyun rahi hoon? Just because I am in team Music does not mean I always sing!" She huffed and stormed over to open the door only to see a neighbour standing there. Vanny was disappointed. The neighbour asked for some sugar and Vanny gave it to the neighbour and closed the door. 

"Tu Kahaan Yeh Bata Iss Nasheeli Raat Mein..." Vanny's radio sang and she rolled her eyes. She was dying from hunger as she did not eat anything the whole day. She wanted to eat nothing but Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun today. "Kahaan hai mere sweets aur kahaan hain uske delivery men?" Vanny wanted to talk to Karan and Gurmeet so eagerly. She had even readied a list of questions she wanted to ask them.

Then the bell rang again and she perked up. 

"Tum Aagaye Ho, Noor Aagaya Hai...", the radio crooned in the background.

Vanny eagerly ran to the door and opened it only to see a stranger asking her way to someone's house. Vanny sighed and after explaining to the stranger Vanny slammed the door and sat on her sofa sadly. Ab toh bhook saha nahi jaa raha, Vanny thought as hunger pangs hit her.

"Kahin Deep Jale Kahin Dil, Zara Dekh Le Aakar Parwaane...", the radio warbled behind her.

Half and hour passed and slowly the hope in Vanny's eyes dimmed. Yeh dono kahaan hai? Aur mera Halwa kahaan hai? She sent a PM to Kalpana asking where was her delivery and her Delivery men, only to get a reply that they were supposed to reach there an hour ago. "Shaayad flight delay hogaya hoga", Kalpana tried to pacify Vanny but Vanny was not in mood of being pacified. She was hungry and her hunger was turning into anger speedily.

Kahaan hai yeh dono? Itna koi wait karwaata hai kya? Vanny fumed as her anger built up due to hunger.

"Kahin Aag Lage Lag Jave
Koi Naag Dase Das Jaave
Koi Gagan Gire Gir Jaave
Chaahe Kuch Bhi Ho Jaaye

Iss Toote Dil Ki Peed Sahi Na Jaaye", the radio chirped in the background.

Suddenly, the bell rang but Vanny did not get excited. Instead she got up and flung the door open in anger. Right in front of her stood Gurmeet Chaudhary and Karan Patel. Both smiled at her and handed her the boxes. If Vanny hadn't been angry she would have been very happy and excited to have Karan and Gurmeet smile at her but unfortunately for Karan and Guru she was too angry to be happy.

"Aagaye dono? Kahaa the ab tak? Kab se wait kar rahi hoon pata hai? Itna wait koi karwaata hai kya? Meri kya haalat hui tumhein pata hai? Bhook se mare jaa rahi hoon aur tum dono ho ke..." Guru and Karan grew more and more alarmed as Vanny continued to spew words of anger. Both gulped and looked at each other warily while Vanny continued to scold them.

Guru leaned over to Karan, "Itni naaraaz toh Aarti bhi kabhi nahi hui!" 
Karan nodded, "I know! Ishita bhi kabhi itni ghussa nahi hui!"

Both gulped again and Guru spoke, "Kya karein?"
Karan replied, "Bhaag niklein?"

Both started walking backwards while Vanny not noticing their hasty retreat continued to rant. After taking few steps back, they both turned around and ran away. 

Vanny stared at them with open mouth, "Bhaag gaye?" She huffed and slammed the door. "Bhaag gaye toh kya hua? Dabbe toh chod gaye!", she looked at the box in her hand and opened it. She took a piece of Gulab Jamun and took a bite. "Yummm!", and forgetting her anger, Vanny sat and ate Gulab Jamun and Gajar Ka Halwa!

"Aaj Main Upar Aasmaan Neeche..." the radio continued to sing in background.

So Vanny, did you like my Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun? And how was my story?

WOWWW!!!! Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed I can't believe you wrote me a story! LOL  Vaani, you liar, pants on fire. you so totally knew she was writing one for you. so much for modesty Clap

Thank you sweetie! You're a darling! Hug

I absolutely loved it! Thumbs Up The halwa and the gulab jamuns were scrumptious!!! Yum! Smile Embarrassed

P.S. - I made Raman and Yash do something that even their Jhansi Ki Rani wives couldn't do! Haawww??? Shocked Dancing

MSN_VannyKalpana_Writer

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Hello poeple,

Another story from me! But kya karun? I love narrating stories and making people happy as they read it! This one is for Ritch!

Samrat Shergill was an impatient fellow. Everyone who knew him knew this fact. And hence, it was not a surprise to see Samrat impatiently looking around while bouncing on his feet as he and his friends waited for the door to open. Beside him, Gunjan smiled and shook her head at Samrat's antics. 

"Yeh Ritch darwaaza khol kyun nahi rahi hai?", Armaan piped up as he stood beside Gunjan waiting eagerly for the door to open. Never let it be said that Armaan Malik was a patient fellow. Beside him, Riddhima rolled her eyes and spoke, "Door bell bajaaoge toh darwaaza khulega na!" Both the boys went wide eyed as they realised that they forget to ring the bell while the Riddhima tried to hold her smile while Gunjan giggled softly. Armaan rang the door bell and the door opened. Out came our dear Ritchelle! She gave a bright smile as she saw her fav. characters in front of her. Kalpana had already warned her that she was sending guests with gifts over to her house so Ritch was ready for them but she did not know who the guests were. 

Once Ritch recognized them, she happily called them in and welcomed them. As they sat down, Armaan spoke up, "Ritch is it true that you cook really well?" Riddhima elbowed him for asking the question so rudely but Ritch did not mind. She knew Armaan's nature. 

"Haan yeh sach hai! I love cooking! Infact, I have made dishes for you guys too!", Ritch replied and Armaan and Samrat eagerly smiled. They were hungry as they had not eaten for a while. Ritch smiled back and brought Pasta and Shephards Pie out of her kitchen which both the boys dug in while Riddhima and Gunjan had few bites too.

Once the lunch was over, Gunjan handed over a box to Ritch, "Kalpana ne humein bataaya ki tum itni achchi cook ho toh tumhein cookies ki jaroorat nahi! Isliye hum tumhaare liye kuch special laaye hain!" Ritch opened the box to see Miley Jab Hum Tum DVD with all episodes and deleted scenes. Ritch grinned eagerly at the gifts and hugged Gunjan tightly. 

Now Riddhima walked ahead and handed Ritch a box which contained Dill Mill Gayye DVD with all the episodes and deleted scenes too. Ritch hugged her too. 

And soon all four took their leave after making Ritch one of the happiest member of IF!

So, how was the story Ritch? And how was my gift idea?Wink You did say you dont want any food items, toh maine yeh de diya!Big smile

HAHAHA that's cute! Loved how AR and SG showed up at my place only to have me cook for em! You must know, however, that I am uber lazy. So I wouldn't have bothered to cook so much for them ROFL But this is really sweet Heart

kweetrockstarMSN_Vanny

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
^That girl, suggested, Kalpana, I ask for a story from you.. cause I'm in the same team as you, and I'm a senior, therefore, I demand a story.

With Sidney Crosby. And lots of chocolate chip cookies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaariMSN_Vannykweetrockstar

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the members

hope you have a nice time and good experience

Post Reply New Post

Go to top