Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people,

I am back with another story! This is for dear Vanny, the first person I befriended in the BC Team! So, Vanny, here is your story and your treat!

Vanny paced to and fro in her room waiting for the bell to ring. "Uss Kalpana ne toh kahaa tha ki Karan aur Gurmeet aaj aane waale hain, par kahaan hai dono? Abhi tak nahi aaye! Agar aaj nahi aaye na toh chodungi nahi uss Kalpana ki bachchi...", Vanny trailed as the bell rang. 

"Aagaya! Dekho Woh Aagaya! Piya Tu... Ab Toh Aaja...", Vanny sang as she walked towards the door and then she stopped. "Arre! Main gaa kyun rahi hoon? Just because I am in team Music does not mean I always sing!" She huffed and stormed over to open the door only to see a neighbour standing there. Vanny was disappointed. The neighbour asked for some sugar and Vanny gave it to the neighbour and closed the door. 

"Tu Kahaan Yeh Bata Iss Nasheeli Raat Mein..." Vanny's radio sang and she rolled her eyes. She was dying from hunger as she did not eat anything the whole day. She wanted to eat nothing but Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun today. "Kahaan hai mere sweets aur kahaan hain uske delivery men?" Vanny wanted to talk to Karan and Gurmeet so eagerly. She had even readied a list of questions she wanted to ask them.

Then the bell rang again and she perked up. 

"Tum Aagaye Ho, Noor Aagaya Hai...", the radio crooned in the background.

Vanny eagerly ran to the door and opened it only to see a stranger asking her way to someone's house. Vanny sighed and after explaining to the stranger Vanny slammed the door and sat on her sofa sadly. Ab toh bhook saha nahi jaa raha, Vanny thought as hunger pangs hit her.

"Kahin Deep Jale Kahin Dil, Zara Dekh Le Aakar Parwaane...", the radio warbled behind her.

Half and hour passed and slowly the hope in Vanny's eyes dimmed. Yeh dono kahaan hai? Aur mera Halwa kahaan hai? She sent a PM to Kalpana asking where was her delivery and her Delivery men, only to get a reply that they were supposed to reach there an hour ago. "Shaayad flight delay hogaya hoga", Kalpana tried to pacify Vanny but Vanny was not in mood of being pacified. She was hungry and her hunger was turning into anger speedily.

Kahaan hai yeh dono? Itna koi wait karwaata hai kya? Vanny fumed as her anger built up due to hunger.

"Kahin Aag Lage Lag Jave
Koi Naag Dase Das Jaave
Koi Gagan Gire Gir Jaave
Chaahe Kuch Bhi Ho Jaaye

Iss Toote Dil Ki Peed Sahi Na Jaaye", the radio chirped in the background.

Suddenly, the bell rang but Vanny did not get excited. Instead she got up and flung the door open in anger. Right in front of her stood Gurmeet Chaudhary and Karan Patel. Both smiled at her and handed her the boxes. If Vanny hadn't been angry she would have been very happy and excited to have Karan and Gurmeet smile at her but unfortunately for Karan and Guru she was too angry to be happy.

"Aagaye dono? Kahaa the ab tak? Kab se wait kar rahi hoon pata hai? Itna wait koi karwaata hai kya? Meri kya haalat hui tumhein pata hai? Bhook se mare jaa rahi hoon aur tum dono ho ke..." Guru and Karan grew more and more alarmed as Vanny continued to spew words of anger. Both gulped and looked at each other warily while Vanny continued to scold them.

Guru leaned over to Karan, "Itni naaraaz toh Aarti bhi kabhi nahi hui!" 
Karan nodded, "I know! Ishita bhi kabhi itni ghussa nahi hui!"

Both gulped again and Guru spoke, "Kya karein?"
Karan replied, "Bhaag niklein?"

Both started walking backwards while Vanny not noticing their hasty retreat continued to rant. After taking few steps back, they both turned around and ran away. 

Vanny stared at them with open mouth, "Bhaag gaye?" She huffed and slammed the door. "Bhaag gaye toh kya hua? Dabbe toh chod gaye!", she looked at the box in her hand and opened it. She took a piece of Gulab Jamun and took a bite. "Yummm!", and forgetting her anger, Vanny sat and ate Gulab Jamun and Gajar Ka Halwa!

"Aaj Main Upar Aasmaan Neeche..." the radio continued to sing in background.

So Vanny, did you like my Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun? And how was my story?
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Haha like I said, Komal hasn't ever kicked anyone's ass yet. She's honestly just too nice. And cool. She's also one of the coolest. Haha. But try not to push it closer to the deadline cause writing the articles is only half the work done. There's a LOT to be done once the article is already done, so try not to stretch deadlines!

Haha Gun is very, very busy ATM so I am not sure how fast will you get to meet her. She should probably come online to say hello, but yeah. Komal is around, and you'll get to see her hovering around our hub!!

Pshhh you are supposed to send a request to your entire team you know. *coughs* Sigh. 😛 Jokes apart, we're nice so I'll send you a nice one!

Oh I love stories. Reading, and writing them. So yeah. You know whom I like 😆

No probs! I will try my best to not stray too close to deadline! 😳
I know I am supposed to send the request to every one but I dont know everyone of them! Once I get to know them, I will start sending them Buddy requests or else I will get confused whether they are my readers or the members of my team! I am a bit of scatterbrained!😳

And about stories, will write one for you after a while! Just wrote one so need a break!😃 And I have already planned a perfect one for you!

BTW, you love cooking, right? What are the best dishes you can cook? Just curious!
And what shall I call you? I mean calling you BP sounds a bit weird, nahi?😕😉
Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

No probs! I will try my best to not stray too close to deadline! 😳
I know I am supposed to send the request to every one but I dont know everyone of them! Once I get to know them, I will start sending them Buddy requests or else I will get confused whether they are my readers or the members of my team! I am a bit of scatterbrained!😳

And about stories, will write one for you after a while! Just wrote one so need a break!😃 And I have already planned a perfect one for you!

BTW, you love cooking, right? What are the best dishes you can cook? Just curious!
And what shall I call you? I mean calling you BP sounds a bit weird, nahi?😕😉

But be careful, cause if you don't have us all as friends, you may miss out on important messages and announcement! Just keep that in mind :)

HAHA take your time. I was just joking. You don't have to write me one!

Yeah I love to cook! Erm, best? IDK. When I am home, the rents insist that I cook em some pasta or other European food. When I am on my own though, I like cooking home food. So IRDK? Most of it tastes pretty nice, and is actually edible, so yay? 🤣

Haha the name's Ritchelle. Pronounced as rish-el. Call me whatever you want :)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

But be careful, cause if you don't have us all as friends, you may miss out on important messages and announcement! Just keep that in mind :)

HAHA take your time. I was just joking. You don't have to write me one!

Yeah I love to cook! Erm, best? IDK. When I am home, the rents insist that I cook em some pasta or other European food. When I am on my own though, I like cooking home food. So IRDK? Most of it tastes pretty nice, and is actually edible, so yay? 🤣

Haha the name's Ritchelle. Pronounced as rish-el. Call me whatever you want :)

Okie Dokes! I will befriend everybody as soon as I can get into Newsroom and meet everybody!😃

But I want to write you one! I have got the perfect one in mind! So I am ignoring your words and will write you one!😉

So pasta? Yum! Now I wish I could come to your house to eat them!😃
Ritchelle!!! Ok! Thats why they call you Ritch! I will call you Ritch too then!😃
Most people call me Kappa, Kalpu or BB!
krystel21 thumbnail
^ HAHA well that's what the rents like! But I cook almost anything, really. And yep, come over! Will totes cook you some pasta and maybe even bake you a Shepherds' Pie!

Awww pshhh. You're too sweet. 😆

Yep that's why I am called Ritch/Rit, which is pronounced as Rish. So yeah. Call me whatever you want :) Kalpu's cute :) 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

^ HAHA well that's what the rents like! But I cook almost anything, really. And yep, come over! Will totes cook you some pasta and maybe even bake you a Shepherds' Pie!

Awww pshhh. You're too sweet. 😆

Yep that's why I am called Ritch/Rit, which is pronounced as Rish. So yeah. Call me whatever you want :) Kalpu's cute :) 

😃 I am cute too!
Shepherds' Pie??? Never tasted one! Now I defo want to come there!😃
krystel21 thumbnail
^ HAHA defo! Come over anytime :)
Minionite thumbnail

Lucky you! She seems awesome!

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

I know right? 😉

Stop it. I'm feeling shy. 😳 😆
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello people,

I am back with another story! This is for dear Vanny, the first person I befriended in the BC Team! So, Vanny, here is your story and your treat!

Vanny paced to and fro in her room waiting for the bell to ring. "Uss Kalpana ne toh kahaa tha ki Karan aur Gurmeet aaj aane waale hain, par kahaan hai dono? Abhi tak nahi aaye! Agar aaj nahi aaye na toh chodungi nahi uss Kalpana ki bachchi...", Vanny trailed as the bell rang. 

"Aagaya! Dekho Woh Aagaya! Piya Tu... Ab Toh Aaja...", Vanny sang as she walked towards the door and then she stopped. "Arre! Main gaa kyun rahi hoon? Just because I am in team Music does not mean I always sing!" She huffed and stormed over to open the door only to see a neighbour standing there. Vanny was disappointed. The neighbour asked for some sugar and Vanny gave it to the neighbour and closed the door. 

"Tu Kahaan Yeh Bata Iss Nasheeli Raat Mein..." Vanny's radio sang and she rolled her eyes. She was dying from hunger as she did not eat anything the whole day. She wanted to eat nothing but Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun today. "Kahaan hai mere sweets aur kahaan hain uske delivery men?" Vanny wanted to talk to Karan and Gurmeet so eagerly. She had even readied a list of questions she wanted to ask them.

Then the bell rang again and she perked up. 

"Tum Aagaye Ho, Noor Aagaya Hai...", the radio crooned in the background.

Vanny eagerly ran to the door and opened it only to see a stranger asking her way to someone's house. Vanny sighed and after explaining to the stranger Vanny slammed the door and sat on her sofa sadly. Ab toh bhook saha nahi jaa raha, Vanny thought as hunger pangs hit her.

"Kahin Deep Jale Kahin Dil, Zara Dekh Le Aakar Parwaane...", the radio warbled behind her.

Half and hour passed and slowly the hope in Vanny's eyes dimmed. Yeh dono kahaan hai? Aur mera Halwa kahaan hai? She sent a PM to Kalpana asking where was her delivery and her Delivery men, only to get a reply that they were supposed to reach there an hour ago. "Shaayad flight delay hogaya hoga", Kalpana tried to pacify Vanny but Vanny was not in mood of being pacified. She was hungry and her hunger was turning into anger speedily.

Kahaan hai yeh dono? Itna koi wait karwaata hai kya? Vanny fumed as her anger built up due to hunger.

"Kahin Aag Lage Lag Jave
Koi Naag Dase Das Jaave
Koi Gagan Gire Gir Jaave
Chaahe Kuch Bhi Ho Jaaye

Iss Toote Dil Ki Peed Sahi Na Jaaye", the radio chirped in the background.

Suddenly, the bell rang but Vanny did not get excited. Instead she got up and flung the door open in anger. Right in front of her stood Gurmeet Chaudhary and Karan Patel. Both smiled at her and handed her the boxes. If Vanny hadn't been angry she would have been very happy and excited to have Karan and Gurmeet smile at her but unfortunately for Karan and Guru she was too angry to be happy.

"Aagaye dono? Kahaa the ab tak? Kab se wait kar rahi hoon pata hai? Itna wait koi karwaata hai kya? Meri kya haalat hui tumhein pata hai? Bhook se mare jaa rahi hoon aur tum dono ho ke..." Guru and Karan grew more and more alarmed as Vanny continued to spew words of anger. Both gulped and looked at each other warily while Vanny continued to scold them.

Guru leaned over to Karan, "Itni naaraaz toh Aarti bhi kabhi nahi hui!" 
Karan nodded, "I know! Ishita bhi kabhi itni ghussa nahi hui!"

Both gulped again and Guru spoke, "Kya karein?"
Karan replied, "Bhaag niklein?"

Both started walking backwards while Vanny not noticing their hasty retreat continued to rant. After taking few steps back, they both turned around and ran away. 

Vanny stared at them with open mouth, "Bhaag gaye?" She huffed and slammed the door. "Bhaag gaye toh kya hua? Dabbe toh chod gaye!", she looked at the box in her hand and opened it. She took a piece of Gulab Jamun and took a bite. "Yummm!", and forgetting her anger, Vanny sat and ate Gulab Jamun and Gajar Ka Halwa!

"Aaj Main Upar Aasmaan Neeche..." the radio continued to sing in background.

So Vanny, did you like my Gajar Ka Halwa and Gulab Jamun? And how was my story?

WOWWW!!!! 😲 😲 😳 😳 I can't believe you wrote me a story! 😆

Thank you sweetie! You're a darling! 🤗

I absolutely loved it! 👍🏼 The halwa and the gulab jamuns were scrumptious!!! Yum! 😊 😳

P.S. - I made Raman and Yash do something that even their Jhansi Ki Rani wives couldn't do! Haawww??? 😲 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
@ Vanny!
Glad you enjoyed it!
It was a treat to write this one! Even added songs to it as you are from Music team!😉