Ashish Sharma unseen performance on JDJ?? PICS

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
At the end of today's episode (which I watched online)...clips from Karan, Ashish, and Akshat's performances were shown...Karan and Akshat's clips were of the performances they gave this week...but Ashish's "thriller" performance was never been seen before...my question is...is this their performance for next week or was it their performance intended for this week but they changed their minds and gave another performance instead? I am so confused.

Snaps from Ashish's "unseen" performance:

SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.

Video of the clip:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZyUCPx259E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Naina- thumbnail
He's looking smoking hawt..😳Thank you for this πŸ˜›.. 
It seems only a promo shoot to me.. Since they will shoot the episode this tuesday only.. Lets wait and see whats coming this weekend..:)
Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bluesky-

He's looking smoking hawt..😳Thank you for this πŸ˜›.. 

It seems a promo to me.. Since they will shoot the episode this tuesday only.. Lets wait and see whats coming this weekend..:)

They only show promos of performances after the performances themselves have been shot though πŸ˜² And this clip was shown alongside clips of Karan and Akshat's performances of this week...And this thriller theme has been done by Ashish this week...which is why I'm confused...but let's see, I don't know. πŸ˜•
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
i dnt know bt perf looks exciting
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Karan and Akshat's clips were taken from their performance too. They were just wearing the same costumes. I think these were shot separately to setup the theme for next week. Its just that Ashish and Shampa were wearing different clothes from what they wore in their act. The contestants might not even do the acts on the themes they were showcasing. I might be wrong though.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sga84

I don't think Karan and Akshat's clips were taken from their performance too. They were just wearing the same costumes. I think these were shot separately to setup the theme for next week. Its just that Ashish and Shampa were wearing different clothes from what they wore in their act. The contestants might not even do the acts on the themes they were showcasing. I might be wrong though.

I think you're right...that makes sense! I wonder why Ashish and Shampa were the only ones who wore different clothes for the promo though. πŸ˜†
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

I think you're right...that makes sense! I wonder why Ashish and Shampa were the only ones who wore different clothes for the promo though. πŸ˜†

Probably because they couldn't wear those zombie clothes and do this one πŸ˜†
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this is ashishs next weekend theme :)