Welcome Blessed Month of Ramadan - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Ramadan Mubarak to all of you around the world. Sadly, every good thing comes to an end and so is this Holly month of fasting. The days went by real quick and Allah (swt) made it easy on all of us, Alhumdulillah! Stay Blessed everyone! keep me & my family in your duas, In sha Allah!
Wow please add me also ðŸ˜ƒ
I will also tell few of the facts that i received while hearing the bayaan ðŸ˜ƒ

Happy Ramazan to everyone
Allah is the Most Graceful and most merciful...
It so happened that in earlier days fasting was considered very auspicious. The Non-Muslims they used to respect us... i.e. they never used to eat in front of Muslim...

It so happened that one day a Hindu boy happened to eat food in front of the Muslims who were fasting. This boy's father who witnessed this went near the boy and slapped him saying "HOW DARE YOU EAT IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE FASTING". This act truly impressed Allah and immediately Allah wrote on his kismat that he will be in heaven (Alhamdulliah)... So it only takes a moment for Allah to like someone...

It is also mentioned in Quran that Allah always gives opportunity for everyone... and we have use the opportunity and act wisely. In the above case the man was a non-muslim he could have simply seen his son eat the food but that moment he chose his opportunity wisely which impressed Allah...

Allah indeed is the most merciful... May Allah shower his mercy upon us 

Aameen

Next time I will quote some other incident like this which i heard ... ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh well, coming online after so long has its disadvantages but Thnx for PM Kiran or I would have missed such wonderful post. 

Ramadan Mubarik to all of you.