Pretty Little Liars

I think and i want.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I know we will get real answer for who A is and why the hell he/she is doing all that in season5...
but i want Alison to be A 

When alison caame to rosewood and now A is gone (at least for this season) ok yeah i know alison was getting texts from A before that so Twin theory might work may be this alison is A i mean the other one the real one might be kidnapped or dead Tongue

PS but whenever i read any theory about A like hanna with twin mellisa being A wren being A or more i start thinking that yeah that might be true tooLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivinian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think and i want....." in Pretty Little Liars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel1618

Angel1618

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I hope we get real answers this time... 
If Alison is A I will seriously kill the bitch. LOL 
In the books it was twin theory so I have heard so I think the writers will not use the same... 
And agreed when ever I read any A theory I am also like omg this can be true. Like there was a moment when after seeing a video I started believing that Aria is A lol or Hanna has a twin ...LOL

snehalovegurti

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Angel1618]I hope we get real answers this time... 
If Alison is A I will seriously kill the bitch. LOL 
In the books it was twin theory so I have heard so I think the writers will not use the same... 
And agreed when ever I read any A theory I am also like omg this can be true. Like there was a moment when after seeing a video I started believing that Aria is A lol or Hanna has a twin ...LOL
[/QUOTE
Exactly those videos are so convicing LOL

Eternal-Psycho

Eternal-Psycho

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Haha A is everyone and can be anyone. LOL I always thought Aria was A because of the title song where she does "shhh". Why is she the only one to do that. LOL Tongue I also thought about Ezra because he is too innocent. And see he wasn't that innocent. LOL

snehalovegurti

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 04 August 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
well A is back and 
I gotta agree. With every theory, it seems more and more possible. I am like urggg. Can't just one theory jump out to me the most and be like "I AM THE ONE." But they are all attracting!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top