Veera Finally Falls For Baldev!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
So we've had hints here and there about Veera's changing feelings for Baldev but today was the first day where it was made more than obvious, she was a complete goner as Baldev took care of her. and that eyelock <3. I love how both looked away, tried to hide their feelings yet couldn't resist looking back at each other. It was by far the best part of the episode, especially when Baldev got possessive over her after Sahil offered to take care of her. I cannot wait for the SBS/SBB scenes to play out where these two make each other jealous, its so good to see their love story finally happen after months of waiting. It was worth it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For me the highlight of today was definitely the Baldev taking care of Veera scene! It was totally adorable. I loved how he was all concerned for her. Very cute. The way he could not watch her hobble uncomfortably and carried her! Aww... So sweet. 

Veera was totally a goner and just kept gazing at him. She was literally swept off her feet! The girl has to be dead not to respond to that hot way he took charge!! :). Veera proved that under that staunch exterior, there IS a very romantic girl after all, who could see the romance of the situation they were in!! 

Then the eye lock... Boy was that good. But the next part was even better. They both realised they were staring at each other and quickly looked away! Baldev cracked a joke about Veera's weight to try and dispel their "moment". The shyness and awkwardness were very normal and natural. The scene had a great flow and a very unforced feeling! They were not trying to "Manufacture" a moment! (Unlike what we see daily with a certain couple). It just HAPPENED! Their love story feels very real and realistic! It has evolved and continues to evolve in a very organic way! That is the charm of VEEBA to me. 

Can't wait for more evidence of Veera's feelings and the jealousy drama to begin!! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
That one scene made the whole episode shine! The Eyelock! He carried her in his arms!So Romantic! And Did u notice, Veera Called Baldev as 'Dev'! Now that was more then Cute!โค๏ธIam Falling in love wid them! And when Baldev said that she was fat!๐Ÿ˜†Veera didn't say a word! Coz she was already mesmerized byBallu!
The awkwardness was more better, it added some Spice to the scene!Their LS looks so real..VishAna gave a LIFE to VeeBa! Their expressions and acting are done beautifully!

Arrg, VishAna SO deserved the BEST JODI award! StarPlus!๐Ÿคฌ

Anyways Iam looking forwards for more jealousy scenes between VeeBa..Iam loving Baldev's possessiveness!!โค๏ธ

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

For me the highlight of today was definitely the Baldev taking care of Veera scene! It was totally adorable. I loved how he was all concerned for her. Very cute. The way he could not watch her hobble uncomfortably and carried her! Aww... So sweet. 

Veera was totally a goner and just kept gazing at him. She was literally swept off her feet! The girl has to be dead not to respond to that hot way he took charge!! :). Veera proved that under that staunch exterior, there IS a very romantic girl after all, who could see the romance of the situation they were in!! 

Then the eye lock... Boy was that good. But the next part was even better. They both realised they were staring at each other and quickly looked away! Baldev cracked a joke about Veera's weight to try and dispel their "moment". The shyness and awkwardness were very normal and natural. The scene had a great flow and a very unforced feeling! They were not trying to "Manufacture" a moment! (Unlike what we see daily with a certain couple). It just HAPPENED! Their love story feels very real and realistic! It has evolved and continues to evolve in a very organic way! That is the charm of VEEBA to me. 

Can't wait for more evidence of Veera's feelings and the jealousy drama to begin!! 

I agree with you, I'm liking this side to both Baldev and Veera. The CVs are showing there is more to their characters than meets the eye, they are both softies. Veera melted completely today as Baldev took care of her and that eyelock, she was a goner! I Their efforts to dispel the moment went in vain as they were right back where they started. It was too good!

Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

That one scene made the whole episode shine! The Eyelock! He carried her in his arms!So Romantic! And Did u notice, Veera Called Baldev as 'Dev'! Now that was more then Cute!โค๏ธIam Falling in love wid them! And when Baldev said that she was fat!๐Ÿ˜†Veera didn't say a word! Coz she was already mesmerized byBallu!

The awkwardness was more better, it added some Spice to the scene!Their LS looks so real..VishAna gave a LIFE to VeeBa! Their expressions and acting are done beautifully!

Arrg, VishAna SO deserved the BEST JODI award! StarPlus!๐Ÿคฌ

Anyways Iam looking forwards for more jealousy scenes between VeeBa..Iam loving Baldev's possessiveness!!โค๏ธ

They should have but that's okay, there is always next year. They really are the souls of the show. I wonder how long Baldev will be able to keep his patience given all these tasks Verea must go through courtesy of Nihal and then he has to keep his eyes on Sahil. This should be a fun watch.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Mandy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The episode was kind of meh but the VeeBa bits were too good. Especially those last 5 mins

Loved how Baldev was taking care of Veera. Loved how Baldev rested his head on her shoulder (one super cute moment) ๐Ÿ˜†
And finally the eye lock. It was so romantic. I hav to say this I am very happy to see their love story. I think the CVs are progressing it beautifully. Only if they could cut down on the SS parivaar crap, I would be indebted to them ๐Ÿ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I sometimes feel very bad for Veera!
This girl doesnt have a life of her own.
She keeps obsessing over her family's happiness everytime but has never thought abt her own happiness till now!
Thank God she's in Poland all alone with Baldev ... or she wldnt have seen Baldev in a different light! ๐Ÿ˜†

Baldev has not done anything till now.
Yesterday too he wanted to help her but cldnt!
Still his care and concern for Veera was enough to melt her into a soft puddle!
She is madly in love with him and you can tell that frm her eyes wen he lifted her.
And especially wen she didnt react to his taunts which he did to ease the awkwardness between them!
She's totally a goner now and this is just the start of their trip.
They still have to perform so many tasks and I know he will go all out to help her in the most toughest of situations!
So its pretty obvious that she'll deffo realise her love by the end of this trip.
I cant wait for that moment!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidFC

Great post Mandy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The episode was kind of meh but the VeeBa bits were too good. Especially those last 5 mins

Loved how Baldev was taking care of Veera. Loved how Baldev rested his head on her shoulder (one super cute moment) ๐Ÿ˜†
And finally the eye lock. It was so romantic. I hav to say this I am very happy to see their love story. I think the CVs are progressing it beautifully. Only if they could cut down on the SS parivaar crap, I would be indebted to them ๐Ÿ˜†

It was a meh episode but I loved VeeBa's scenes! Baldev was adorable when he rested his head on her shoulder.

The SS scenes would be fine but I am beyond bored of Chanchali's track. I am not looking forward to more of her scheming, I really hope the changes NN was talking about was this! Expose her already and be done with this, let Gunjan and Bansuri rip her apart I have no sympathy for her

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

I sometimes feel very bad for Veera!
This girl doesnt have a life of her own.
She keeps obsessing over her family's happiness everytime but has never thought abt her own happiness till now!
Thank God she's in Poland all alone with Baldev ... or she wldnt have seen Baldev in a different light! ๐Ÿ˜†

Baldev has not done anything till now.
Yesterday too he wanted to help her but cldnt!
Still his care and concern for Veera was enough to melt her into a soft puddle!
She is madly in love with him and you can tell that frm her eyes wen he lifted her.
And especially wen she didnt react to his taunts which he did to ease the awkwardness between them!
She's totally a goner now and this is just the start of their trip.
They still have to perform so many tasks and I know he will go all out to help her in the most toughest of situations!
So its pretty obvious that she'll deffo realise her love by the end of this trip.
I cant wait for that moment!

I feel for Veera, watch and see all her efforts to fulfill her father's dreams will go in vain once she returns. Veera will instead be insulted for bringing her father's "killer" back to the pind and wanting him to unite with her mother. Add to that her relationship with Baldev, her life will be in hell but I look forward to Baldev being her rock. Baldev will be the one to give her the world of happiness, just look at her today when Baldev was taking care of her its like all the pain vanished. Veera was in another world, completely at peace in his arms even his weight comment could not wipe the smile off her face.

Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Veera has finally fallen for Baldev.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yesterday's VeeBa scenes slowly showed the progress in her, it was very nice to see Ballu defending her that she is tired and can't do the task alone. Veera recognized his care for her. The way she touches him without any awkwardness and  convinced him was a clear indication that she's bonded with him very well as more than a friend by now. The most surprising and cute moment was Baldev resting his head on her shoulder, and Veera got annoyed, she called him Dev, even I noticed that.
There's a certain intimacy growing between them everyday. 
The next scene, Baldev was super angry with Sahil, and how dare he said that he'll apply the ointment himself,(seriously, Baldev didn't even let a bangle shopkeeper touch her for putting bangles, then Sahil has zero chance of touching Veera, with Ballu around๐Ÿ˜†) . The last four mins was just beautiful. Their eye locks, Baldev's care and concern for her, the lift and the moment their eyes met it was pretty obvious that they were experiencing some intense feelings for each other. Happy that Veera has started to see Baldev in a different light now, who had been so far too stubborn to see the real him, but better late than never, She's falling for him. And talking about the acting part, VishAna are incredible in their performances. I can't think anybody else doing their roles this well. Just amazing!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was a meh episode but I loved VeeBa's scenes! Baldev was adorable when he rested his head on her shoulder.

The SS scenes would be fine but I am beyond bored of Chanchali's track. I am not looking forward to more of her scheming, I really hope the changes NN was talking about was this! Expose her already and be done with this, let Gunjan and Bansuri rip her apart I have no sympathy for her

I feel for Veera, watch and see all her efforts to fulfill her father's dreams will go in vain once she returns. Veera will instead be insulted for bringing her father's "killer" back to the pind and wanting him to unite with her mother. Add to that her relationship with Baldev, her life will be in hell but I look forward to Baldev being her rock. Baldev will be the one to give her the world of happiness, just look at her today when Baldev was taking care of her its like all the pain vanished. Veera was in another world, completely at peace in his arms even his weight comment could not wipe the smile off her face.

Yup that was quite a symbolism.
The moment Baldev touched her feet... all her pain just vanished and she was lost in him.
Which means that he'll always be there for her to ease her pain!
And yes she went into an altogether different world wen he lifted her.
She was so lost that even his taunt didnt make any difference!
They are so comfortable with each other.
Their intimacy is growing everyday and they are becoming more than just friends!
Gosh that was such a romantic scene!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

Yes, Veera has finally fallen for Baldev.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yesterday's VeeBa scenes slowly showed the progress in her, it was very nice to see Ballu defending her that she is tired and can't do the task alone. Veera recognized his care for her. The way she touches him without any awkwardness and  convinced him was a clear indication that she's bonded with him very well as more than a friend by now. The most surprising and cute moment was Baldev resting his head on her shoulder, and Veera got annoyed, she called him Dev, even I noticed that.
There's a certain intimacy growing between them everyday. 
The next scene, Baldev was super angry with Sahil, and how dare he said that he'll apply the ointment himself,(seriously, Baldev didn't even let a bangle shopkeeper touch her for putting bangles, then Sahil has zero chance of touching Veera, with Ballu around๐Ÿ˜†) . The last four mins was just beautiful. Their eye locks, Baldev's care and concern for her, the lift and the moment their eyes met it was pretty obvious that they were experiencing some intense feelings for each other. Happy that Veera has started to see Baldev in a different light now, who had been so far too stubborn to see the real him, but better late than never, She's falling for him. And talking about the acting part, VishAna are incredible in their performances. I can't think anybody else doing their roles this well. Just amazing!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes, I love the way he got upset that Nihal was making her do all these tasks by herself. Baldev was determined to help her but she wouldn't let him. Veera knows how to keep him calm.

LOL exactly, Sahil may think he has a small bit of hope when she goes out with him to make Baldev jealous but I'm sure he will snap out of that hope as soon as he realizes what is going on

I know what you mean, before she was so blinded by what she perceived to be the real Baldev but of late she has seen how wrong she is. Veera is finally seeing beyond the mask and seeing this guy is well layered with a heart of gold.

I agree with you, honestly I was not happy when Di was casted as Veera but the PH made the right choice especially when they chose Vishal as Baldev :)