Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
better jalal should leave jo 
jo can stay with moti and shenu forever 
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i completey agree with ur post
 but the one to be blamed are those darned cv's who are spoiling jodha's character to such an extent πŸ˜‘😑😑
Edited by SARA4444 - 9 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rima4ever

better jalal should leave jo 

jo can stay with moti and shenu forever 

My rima , do you have any idea of the measurement of my adoreness and love toward you πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Jannu , I hate you😈😈Guess whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†?

Bcoz I watched Dhoom 3 and Sweetu watched torture.!!πŸ˜› 😈 🀣Am I right?!😈 πŸ˜› 🀣   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Bcoz I watched Dhoom 3 and Sweetu watched torture.!!πŸ˜› 😈 🀣Am I right?!😈 πŸ˜› 🀣   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nope πŸ˜‘ You didn't inform me about this newly sorted promo over MAHADEVIS , I could have atleast be warned fortunately I skipped the major part of the epi thanks to my sixth sense πŸ€£πŸ€£
luvbarun4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post dear!! I had no strength to watch the episode, i skipped it and I am so glad i did. Reading the updates itself made my blood boil. I never like this Mahaan Jodha.
She argues with Jalal every time to see her POV, what about now why can't she understand him. The audacity she has to speak to Todarmal in DEK like that..what NONSENSE are CV's showing year.
The only thing i am concerned is..did Jallu gave it back to her?? 

I can't stand Jodha anymore i never liked her...and now i hate her even more.
As long is Jalal is untouched by this drama...i might bear this show.

I want Jodha to repent and apologize to Jalal and TM. If she forgives Shenaaz because she just came for a revenge and it was just misunderstands etc etch...go to hell Jodha and CV's.

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbarun4ever

awesome post dear!! I had no strength to watch the episode, i skipped it and I am so glad i did. Reading the updates itself made my blood boil. I never like this Mahaan Jodha.

She argues with Jalal every time to see her POV, what about now why can't she understand him. The audacity she has to speak to Todarmal in DEK like that..what NONSENSE are CV's showing year.
The only thing i am concerned is..did Jallu gave it back to her?? 

I can't stand Jodha anymore i never liked her...and now i hate her even more.
As long is Jalal is untouched by this drama...i might bear this show.

I want Jodha to repent and apologize to Jalal and TM. If she forgives Shenaaz because she just came for a revenge and it was just misunderstands etc etch...go to hell Jodha and CV's.

Jab tak Jodhaa apni nak rag rag karke Todarmal aur Jalal ko muadi nahi maangi na , meri muadi bi nahi milegi use πŸ˜‘😑 Yeh meri pratigya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hate her mahanta bgm sbs natkiye rupantar crap type , hate her shitty attitudes , hate her for fooling Jalal by insisting him to valorize her ideologies , sick if her πŸ€’🀒
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The language used by members and the TM themselves is unacceptable and secondly the conversation has deviated from original content.

TOPIC CLOSED

JA DT