Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

All Suggestions,Comments & Requests Here! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i've been wanting to say this for a while now.....and here's a good opportunity......what if we have a banner contest......for a new banner??......or maybe it's too late *shrugs* idk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Suggestions,Comments & Requests Here! (Page 3)" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
@tanya: great idea tanya. we will see how long the serial is gonna go on and then we'll start huge contests including the Mem v/s Mem Smile thanx for the suggestion   Embarrassed

@rachna: hey rachna, ofcourse u can give all your suggestions here. yes a banner contest #2 sounds great so we'll wait to get confirmed news abt the when the serial is ending and will announce contest depending on it. thanx for the suggestion Smile

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
ooooh.......i feel special.....u actually agreed to what i said

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya

well i think that a contest named Mem vs Mem must be started.Its a huge success in other forums too.And its really very daring and enjoyable

Tanya Smile

yeaa thatzzz a g00d ideaa Clap Clap Clap

RHEA_007

RHEA_007

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hi naina...i am new to this forum and liked this forum a lot.
i would suggest there could be contest like E/SBF(eijaz/sanjeeda's biggest fan on IF).In this contest the participant may collect info on sanjeeda/eijaz like their friends, family etc which may of us donno and the best two entries may get the honor of EBF or SBF.

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RHEA_007

i would suggest there could be contest like E/SBF(eijaz/sanjeeda's biggest fan on IF).In this contest the participant may collect info on sanjeeda/eijaz like their friends, family etc which may of us donno and the best two entries may get the honor of EBF or SBF.

First of all welcome to KHNK forum, hope u have a rocking time n we get to c u in discussions anyways INTERSTING IDEA, we shall surely think abt it, Wht say Naina

Originally posted by ayeshag

Originally posted by tanya

well i think that a contest named Mem vs Mem must be started.Its a huge success in other forums too.And its really very daring and enjoyable

Tanya Smile

yeaa thatzzz a g00d ideaa Clap Clap Clap

Tanya darling i was thinking of it as well told Naina long back when i saw my pals shruti n Jenny in the contest, both of did a fantastic job

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 23 September 2006 at 7:26am

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Excellent suggestion rhea! We'll definately work on it  asap. thanx a lot and welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around Big smile

@Shagun: u are right shagun! PM me if u have any ideas to prolong the suggestions that we have recieved Smile

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

Excellent suggestion rhea! We'll definately work on it  asap. thanx a lot and welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around Big smile

@Shagun: u are right shagun! PM me if u have any ideas to prolong the suggestions that we have recieved Smile

ok Naina waise bhi u knw how much i hate PM thing LOL n love KektaLOL

Luv,

Shagun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top