Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka
Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

India-Forums

All Suggestions,Comments & Requests Here! (Page 3)

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i've been wanting to say this for a while now.....and here's a good opportunity......what if we have a banner contest......for a new banner??......or maybe it's too late *shrugs* idk
Virgo_Stars IF-Veteran Member
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
@tanya: great idea tanya. we will see how long the serial is gonna go on and then we'll start huge contests including the Mem v/s Mem Smile thanx for the suggestion   Embarrassed

@rachna: hey rachna, ofcourse u can give all your suggestions here. yes a banner contest #2 sounds great so we'll wait to get confirmed news abt the when the serial is ending and will announce contest depending on it. thanx for the suggestion Smile
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
ooooh.......i feel special.....u actually agreed to what i said
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya

well i think that a contest named Mem vs Mem must be started.Its a huge success in other forums too.And its really very daring and enjoyable

Tanya Smile

yeaa thatzzz a g00d ideaa Clap Clap Clap
RHEA_007 Newbie
RHEA_007
RHEA_007

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hi naina...i am new to this forum and liked this forum a lot.
i would suggest there could be contest like E/SBF(eijaz/sanjeeda's biggest fan on IF).In this contest the participant may collect info on sanjeeda/eijaz like their friends, family etc which may of us donno and the best two entries may get the honor of EBF or SBF.
sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RHEA_007

i would suggest there could be contest like E/SBF(eijaz/sanjeeda's biggest fan on IF).In this contest the participant may collect info on sanjeeda/eijaz like their friends, family etc which may of us donno and the best two entries may get the honor of EBF or SBF.

First of all welcome to KHNK forum, hope u have a rocking time n we get to c u in discussions anyways INTERSTING IDEA, we shall surely think abt it, Wht say Naina

Originally posted by ayeshag

Originally posted by tanya

well i think that a contest named Mem vs Mem must be started.Its a huge success in other forums too.And its really very daring and enjoyable

Tanya Smile

yeaa thatzzz a g00d ideaa Clap Clap Clap

Tanya darling i was thinking of it as well told Naina long back when i saw my pals shruti n Jenny in the contest, both of did a fantastic job

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 23 September 2006 at 7:26am
Virgo_Stars IF-Veteran Member
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Excellent suggestion rhea! We'll definately work on it  asap. thanx a lot and welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around Big smile

@Shagun: u are right shagun! PM me if u have any ideas to prolong the suggestions that we have recieved Smile

sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

Excellent suggestion rhea! We'll definately work on it  asap. thanx a lot and welcome to the forum and hope to see ya around Big smile

@Shagun: u are right shagun! PM me if u have any ideas to prolong the suggestions that we have recieved Smile

ok Naina waise bhi u knw how much i hate PM thing LOL n love KektaLOL

Luv,

Shagun

Go to top