Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

All Suggestions,Comments & Requests Here!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged

** Hey guys....Now u can not only post suggestions here but also pls feel free to post any comments and requests (for videos, information, updates, promos etc..) here! Clear all you doubts here and also feel free to post any suggestions or comments to make the forum even better! Smile**

Hey Guys!

As you know KHNK section has had many successful COTWs (Contest of the Week). Here are the ones that have taken place till date:

COTW 1: Caption Contest
COTW 2: Yeh Kaun Hai (Guess the person)
COTW 3: Knocking sense in to Kunal (Writing a letter to Kunal)
COTW 4: KHNK Logo Contest

Now we want to continue these contests. So we want to ask you all if you have ANY suggestions for the Contest of the Week or anything else that could help the forum, please post them here or PM them to me. If the suggestions are within our grasp then we will surely take immidiate action. Big smile

This is our forum and we need your help to make it more and more fun. Please give ANY suggestions you have or if you don't want to post them here then please feel free to PM me(Virgo_Stars) or any other KHNK Dev. Team member (Sweet_Shagun, Manjot, Prettyguria, Minnie)Tongue

Your suggestions are really welcomed. Smile

Take care
Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 23 October 2006 at 5:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumy1~sowmya~sweet_shagunscarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Suggestions,Comments & Requests Here!" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

hey Naina......I'm new to the KHNK forum, but I think that it is one of the most perfect forums on IF....

but, I was thinking, we could have a DOTW (Discussion of the Week)....it would be a good debate and we could share our thoughts and opinions on the topic....

luv,Malvika

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
good u posted it

Malvika nice sugesstion actually wht sometimes really upsets me is tht there r handful of ppl who participate in the discussions, the fact being the Fan followin of this "Flop" Show is much more

I hope everyone starts participating in discussions, just c the views n the replies u get to knw, ditto happens with Updates(Both Written n Video) and the articles

Luv,

Shagun

Mano786

Goldie

Mano786

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hello Naina Wink

We can have a poem contest where the members(Those who wants to) can write a poem about KHNK...It don't have to be very long or very Short but a small, lovely poem which describe KHNK and the main charcters.. Tongue

I hope u liked my suggestion Smile

Edited by Mano786 - 17 September 2006 at 10:51am

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@Malvika: Very nice suggestion! I will try my best to make one discussion post everyweek or choose one of the intresting topic by a member as the Discussion of the week post. I would also like to tell you that if any of you is intresting in making the Discussion of the Week, please drop me or any dev. team a PM telling us the subject/topic of discussion for your discussion.

@shagun: thanx shagun. yes i agree. All this is possible if more and more people take part in the discussions.   Smile

@mano: i really love the suggestion mano! Thanx a lot. I promise we'll have one really soon and I have sent more details in my reply to your PM Smile

Naina

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hi Naina,I am also about a week old on this forum.I think that *Malvika*'s idea is just gorgeous Clap!!!We should have a post(every week on Friday)where everyone discusses KHNK for the week.Also to not leave anyone out I think Mano786's idea can fit in very smoothly.Whoever is good at writing poems can rite a poem about the whle week's worth of the show Wink

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Helooo Naina

i visit this section always...itz one of my favoritee section...i love thiss showww Wink

i think we should have differentt kinds of contests...they should be related to KHMK.

i agree with Malvika...that we should have a DOTW (Discussion of the Week) itz would really interestinggg...we can dicuss abt every episodeee...itz will be a lott of fun!!!!

Luv
ayesha Big smile Tongue Wink

Noor.T

IF-Rockerz

Noor.T

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
hmmm naina im thinking ....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top