THE REAL STORY OF Phool - Pratap - Ajabde ! - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by VS-Cool

is discussion ka kya matlab hain ab? Ye sab phool vgrh to picture mein baad mein aayega. Yahan to first wife ko hi alag kiya hua hain ab tak aur Pratap ke 25,26 ka hone ke baad bhi Amar nahin dikh raha kahi. Pehle first matter to solve ho, phool etc baad mein sochenge. We are interested in Pratap's warrior angle not in his 'prem gatha' . Who cares how many queens & love he had? He is not famous due to his queens. But yes i disagree with topic maker & her points. My POV.

well said... the show is named maharana pratap for a reason... and instead of showing about his warrior life... they are changing facts and history which is wrong...i only watch the show for the character of maharana pratap...
Whatever disagreement about this post each one has, I for one, AM HAAPY to know the history of MP! { though in bits and pieces I am 'absorping them ! ] Hats of to the writer of this post for she would have done a thorough research to be so confident . Thanks a lot.
Thanks for the right information dear. Now this is the thing I hate about the CV's when they make Historical serials because they add false info in it!
They are just doing these for the sake of money, They won't mind telling us the false history as long as they have money..Sick!! 🤢