Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

JyotiBThakur

IF-Dazzler

JyotiBThakur

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Guys, i have noticed it in the comments on the recent TRP article that some of us. i.e SaRun and IPK fans are bashing Sanaya's show. I know, that we are SaRun fans and we love them a lot. But that doesn't mean that we'll right bad about Sanny's other shows. 

If you don't like the show, please don't write bad about it either. Have you ever seen any of the actors fans bashing the actors show. I don't think so... And since IPKKND days we are the best fan club. We have always supported Sanaya and Barun, no matter what. Then why are we doing this now.

Please don't do that. I was very upset reading such comments. Think, how will Sanaya feel, when she'll come to know about it. Please don't do that guys. We are genuine IPK and Barun - Sanaya fans. And we have never ever done anything like this before.

I can just request you guys, there are 2-3 comments like that. Whoever have written them please, its a request. Edit those comments. For SaRun's sake or atleast for Sanaya's sake.

Its a humble request from my side.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

go4achuThreeDsarshiipkJforChimpanzeeBerryBlush07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request for all the SaRun & IPK fans" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angellic_doll

IF-Rockerz

Angellic_doll

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAdmirer

JyotiBThakur

IF-Dazzler

JyotiBThakur

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angellic_doll

Agreed

Thanku so much dear.SmileHug

BarunAdmirer

MissinguSaRun

MissinguSaRun

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

A bad show can be referred as a bad show only , no matter whoever is acting in it and i think actors are open enough to accept or admit the truth, that is how they improvise their style and choices. No comments about other parts.

Rr- a bad showLOLROFL

Jyoti di i too was going to make a similar post...thank you for making it...and i too was simply shocked to see some ppl who claim to be SaRun/ipk/Barun fans are simply basing Sanaya's show just for no reason...its not that i am expecting them to love both SaRun and not one...and neither is Sanaya begging for anyone's love, but is it really ethical to write bad  about something you dont even care to watch???????? Some ppl are simply on a motive to bash other shows rather than cherishing their favourite...Why dont ppl understand that there are ppl who really love both Sanaya And Barun and are dying to see both excelling in their careers ...and such comments make us really sad...i think ppl here are too selfish to care abt others ...not even those who really care even for their favourite stars...i was equally hurt when today on a rival site, i saw comments by ppl claiming to be Sanaya fans yet praying for ruining BS's career...and i was like WHAT???????????????????????...how can ppl be this rude???????? And that too for the best freind of Sanaya???????...but it seems hardly ppl care for the feelings of others...it is only we fools who try to maintain peace...But whatever may be the case...i want both SaRun to  flourish in their respective careers...no matter in which field they are and am praying to see them together in future...and rest i wish ppl cultivate some morals atleast not to hurt their own freinds by their words

Edited by MissinguSaRun - 28 June 2014 at 6:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JforChimpanzeeBarunAdmirer

.CrazySobtian.

IF-Stunnerz

.CrazySobtian.

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissinguSaRun

A bad show can be referred as a bad show only , no matter whoever is acting in it and i think actors are open enough to accept or admit the truth, that is how they improvise their style and choices. No comments about other parts.

Rr- a bad showLOL

Jyoti di i too was going to make a similar post...thank you for making it...and i too was simply shocked to see some ppl who claim to be SaRun/ipk/Barun fans are simply basing Sanaya's show just for no reason...its not that i am expecting them to love both SaRun and not one...and neither is Sanaya begging for anyone's love, but is it really ethical to write bad  about something you dont even care to watch???????? Some ppl are simply on a motive to bash other shows rather than cherishing their favourite...Why dont ppl understand that there are ppl who really love both Sanaya And Barun and are dying to see both excelling in their careers ...and such comments make us really sad...i think ppl here are too selfish to care abt others ...not even those who really care even for their favourite stars...i was equally hurt when today on a rival site, i saw comments by ppl claiming to be Sanaya fans yet praying for ruining BS's career...and i was like WHAT???????????????????????...how can ppl be this rude???????? And that too for the best freind of Sanaya???????...but it seems hardly ppl care for the feelings of others...it is only we fools who try to maintain peace...But whatever may be the case...i want both SaRun to  flourish in their respective careers...no matter in which field they are and am praying to see them together in future...and rest i wish ppl cultivate some morals atleast not to hurt their own freinds by their words
@bold_i dont think so that here she hav took any show name..i respect ur..POV but u if go through others comments u can simply see that they r comparing  ipkknd for  no reasonOuchOuch
n u can also make similar post in RR forum..as a request to not to drag ippknd actorsSleepy 
and when were ppl when BS was unnecessary being bash in some other forum..for no reason..but they were liking the post n supporting the bashersSleepy
thank you,Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarBarun-ASR_Mampz.Barun_AddictBarunAdmirer-SweetJasmine--SizzlingBarun-

MissinguSaRun

MissinguSaRun

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .CrazySobtian.

Rr- a bad showLOL

@bold_i dont think so that here she hav took any show name..i respect ur..POV but u if go through others comments u can simply see that they r comparing  ipkknd for  no reasonOuchOuch
n u can also make similar post in RR forum..as a request to not to drag ippknd actorsSleepy 
and when were ppl when BS was unnecessary being bash in some other forum..for no reason..but they were liking the post n supporting the bashersSleepy
thank you,Big smile

dear, if you go through my posts then you'll find that i am always one of those who are begging others not to bring other shows in between ...atleast ipk...atleast not for comparing and bashing ...and i have always taken ipk's and BS's side whenever something like this has happened there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_AddictBarunAdmirer

.CrazySobtian.

IF-Stunnerz

.CrazySobtian.

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .CrazySobtian.

Rr- a bad showLOL

thank you,Big smile

dear, if you go through my posts then you'll find that i am always one of those who are begging others not to bring other shows in between ...atleast ipk...atleast not for comparing and bashing ...and i have always taken ipk's and BS's side whenever something like this has happened there...
thank you dear n i have seen u supporting tooBig smile if i hav link of that post i ld hav post it here just now..Smile
but everybody hav there own POVEmbarrassed why always ippkiand only..shudnt do that n shud do thatOuch
I think the TM n u Both seem to be both Sarun N Sanish so make such post in other forum alsoConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperstarBarun-ASR_Mampz.Barun_Addict

Preggy

IF-Stunnerz

Preggy

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I'm gonna say this eventhough I know many of you won't agree.

After IPK I thought I won't watch any other show but when I came to know about RR I was waiting for it desperately. RR is a great show I haven't miss one episode of it. The leads chemistry is awesome and it gives me goosebumps tbh. Just because some people are highly obsessed with ArShi they don't want to accept the fact that Sanaya & Ashish does have a great chemistry. My first love is IPK & ArShi/SaRun but that doesn't mean I'll hate and call SaRuns individual work "Bad".

People who does this are highly insecure and they need to stop bashing sanaya's show.

BerryBlush07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top