Posted: 9 years ago
I WANT THIS FREAKING GUY!! ☺️❀️

Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

Oye s kya epi tha mast 🀣
I loved how baldev helped that polish girl he so sweet yaar πŸ€—
Best part was he said to gori main bhi tenu bahot pyar karta hoon 🀣 gosh the guy is so sweet.
His selfi clicking session ohhh he was right thoes girl r lucky to get click with him 😳
Veera was so jelly bahot jada jelly she dragged him again.
Ranjan ko runjan kyon likha tha πŸ€ͺ yeh lg Poland main bhi piccha nahi chorte.
Baldev was so hungry πŸ€— mera cutie.
Baldev did not like sahil & veera talking he was iritated 😳
I love tasks stuff maza ayega yahh πŸ₯³
Precap to mashallah it was so intense the way he lifted her she was lost in him this veera is not veerjis veera.this is baldvs veera 😳

RanJan na sahi,RG ka taala sahi. Kuch toh mila unko Poland track main πŸ˜†

And even I love tasks and all. Bahut mazza aayega! Yay

Precap : I dont have words. ☺️ I just dont have words ☺️
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

OMG!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am not lying or exaggerating! My heart is actually fluttering, butterflies flying in my stomach, a wide grin plastered on my face and cheeks are turning dark red πŸ˜³
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

aww...don't loose hope. who knows, you might actually endup with VIshalπŸ˜‰

Inshallah aameen
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SidFC

Exactly. Even I was like ab bas bhi karo selfies kheechna. πŸ˜† But he was cute and I can watch Baldev clicking selfies with statues than SoJan's drama 🀒 How pathetic is that track 😳 Cant we get a break from it for a few day πŸ˜”

Anyhow, I loved Baldev getting jealous on seeing Veera and Sahil talking πŸ˜† Now I can wish for Baldev hitting Sahil πŸ˜†
And this whole tasks thing looks interesting πŸ˜ƒ

Precap toh was ☺️ I still cant get over it. Those eyes ☺️ Humko kyun nahi aisa banda milta? 😭 πŸ˜†

Yeah Baldev was super cute but it sorta got repetitive beyond a point..The writers needed to show more creativity..But then, i'd watch Baldev drinking water/ tea for 10 minutes rather than sit through Gunjan-Chanchli's annoying track πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Baldev looked super irritated πŸ˜† He already dislikes Saahil..Hate at first site πŸ˜†

Now i hope they play VeeBa's bgm in the precap cos it suits the scene to perfection πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

fikr not!! Ranvi bhi bolega...with his one and only expression😳. 
cool banda hai yaar...har sequence pe ek he expression deta haiπŸ˜†

Ballu☺️ he is a mast maula😎

You know its not easy to have the save expression in every scene..Uske liye bhi talent ki zaroorath hai πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Veera gave total Tere-Ishq-Mein-Hui-Awaari type looks ... Cant blame her! Those gorgeous eyes 
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: herebedragons

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Firstly, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

Now that I have that out of the way,
</font>

• <font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I was so not expecting the 'task' scenario. Tell me I'm not alone in looking forward to seeing Baldev working on the farm with Veera. (I really want Baldev to become a hotshot Businessman-Farmer now.)
    </font>
  • <font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And that look he had when he looked back to see Veera still talking to Sahil + </font><font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">his tone of voice </font> when he called out to her! Please tell me it was jealousy and not just irritation brought on by hunger and the idea of tasks, 'cos I want to see both jealous Ballu AND jealous Veera in Poland. (Also, CVs, some Baldev-Sahil tashn would be awesome.)</font>
  • <font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">The only thing off in today's episode were the beech-beech ke visits to Pritampura. The whole GunChan (or whatever we're calling that jodi) drama was even more MEH when interspersed with the VeeBa Poland scenes.</font>

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lastly, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.</font>

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">(Kash ye poora serial 'VeeBa in Poland' hotha, if you know what I mean. Le Sigh.)</font>

Spoilers did indicate that tasks would be given to Veera and Baldev will help her ans thats how she falls for him. πŸ˜†

I am sure Baldev was jealous. Those eyes said it all And I want to see some dhishum - dhishum between Baldev and Sahil. Mazza aa jayega

SoJan drama was 🀒 O hated it more today as something so awesome was going on parallely.

And I agree, kaash ye show VeeBa in Poland hota πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

I am not lying or exaggerating! My heart is actually fluttering, butterflies flying in my stomach, a wide grin plastered on my face and cheeks are turning dark red😳

Even Im grinning like an idiot jab se I've seen the precap πŸ˜†
Those eyes man ☺️
rogerrocks thumbnail