Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
yes tweet to him Cvs listen , see I complained about nik's dresses I got red dress as I demanded lol ...πŸ˜‰
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! Sami,
     Yaar don't pull your hair!! No use...we all had expected this na?!! 🀒  I had guessed it that no body will no anything!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I mean Sagar will not know about Laajo and Nikhil and he will never know about Barkha and Nikhil!!  ( I mean how can they stop our Laajo from getting into trouble)πŸ˜›
   Hmm.. So Laajo did not have a tough time hiding!! what a waste!!  The whole time went in discussing about how good is Sonbarsa and its people!!  do we need that?!!😑  I don't know why they create such situations when it does not help the story to move forward.πŸ˜•
    I agree Ayesha has some element of selfishness left with her but Adiraj...he's such a disappointment... I think their relationship status has not changed even after that emotional confession!!  I love you and you love me...so tata bye bye!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bakwaas!!😑
    So Nikhil is in Dubai...I want to know which hotel he's put up in.!!  I will go and tell him about Laajo!!πŸ˜‰ We are tired of all the hide and seek!!🀒 What say?!!
    I think Naani is the only hope now... She will surely go sniffing to find out about Laajo and Barkha's evil designs..🀒 I loved her convo. with Nik's...man..he's so lonely!!  I cant take it anymore...😭  He has become a punching bag of sorts!!  Should all bad things happen to him  for going against the great Barkha!! so unfair!!😭 The show is surely going to miss some viewers here!! I cant imagine him going to prison!!  Next week ...will be tormenting...
    So Laajo is going to catch the thief!  What for ...are they planning to make her Hero!! ( however they are badly screwing Nikhil's character!!)  I don't know what connection they want to show here?!!  ...And Rathri she is doing everything except working to be a star!! I agree here that Ishaana was far better and dignified than her!!  This Rathri is so cheap...I think this girl has no brains..so Barkha is having her way with her!!   Lucky Barkha!!😑 
     So next week we are going to see Jhansi ki rani Laajo and Bali ka Bakra Nikhil...🀒 God bless us!!
   Sami...the story is stuck and is going no where..  hope we get some relief from all this...and romance... I think we have to just forget about it !!
   So just cheer -up...Am I telling this to myself?!!!πŸ˜†
   Take careπŸ€—

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I tweeted Alekh about acting like a prat with Ayesha and he tweeted back saying Adi has his own reasons which will be revealed in due course though God knows when? He also said when he realises his feelings for Ayesha I mean in a more deep sense he will accept her I guess. I think right now he's chickened out of the situation!
londonkababu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

hello jatinder,hope u had lovely time away from big ben and yes u r right nothing much to add to story line except for very nice answers by laajo ...radio interview was good .

I agree nani is one character to look forward to .
Ratri is flying towards her big fall ...it is going to destroy her, she is making that dangerous Kabir furious and that is bad for her...

HI there,

I am back, no travel for a while and not until next month, its the USA next in August.

I knew that Laajo would give a brilliant interview. Nikhil will end up in jail for sure. But how is he going to get out, if he is caught red handed? Maybe if he promises to help Interpol catch the big guys in the gang?

I think this is were Adi will come into the picture with Nikhil, I am positive that he is an undercover agent.

I think that You are correct in that Ratri is going to end up dead, she probably is a courier like Nikhil for the gang.

I am off to watch the big football game, Brazil v Chile. Go Brazil.😊

Have a nice weekend guys.
londonkababu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema48

Actually I tweeted Alekh about acting like a prat with Ayesha and he tweeted back saying Adi has his own reasons which will be revealed in due course though God knows when? He also said when he realises his feelings for Ayesha I mean in a more deep sense he will accept her I guess. I think right now he's chickened out of the situation!

I am sure that Adi is an undercover agent, and that is why he does not want anyrelationship etc. this theory would explain the money storyline.

I bet you there will be a link between Adi and  Nick in this diamond smuggling gang business!

But I could be totally wrong!!

Have a nice weekend.
Hema48 thumbnail
Ha ha ha Jatinder I like your theory! So how does the writing bit fits in? Is it a cover for what he does?
However I do have a feeling that Adi's case is linked to Nik's one. 
Anyway hoping to see the love story move on and I was pleased to see the jealous side of Adi!
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sami di ok iam back again after  two days . I just watched the two episodes now . 😊

I liked the radio interview . Laajo looking so cute and sweet in jeans .😳

Ratri she is a vamp and she is behaving like one . 🀒
Nikhil how he easily beleived her knowing very well that she once tried to seduce him
he is unbeleivable . 😲

Not only Nikhil even laajo how many times she was foolishly beleiving that nethra girl .πŸ˜†

Really made for each other laakhil in stupidity , foolishness .πŸ‘  They will be around each
other they exactly walks opposite to each other but they prefer not to see each other .πŸ˜†

Ok Di i know that they wont see each other actually i was so habituated to laajo
hiding , nikhil ignoring  SO much that if one day they actually see each other i will faint for
sure or i wont beleive may be .  Now its like laakhil are not lead couple .  I was beyond
angry stage  fed up with laakhil seperation .πŸ˜’

Liking Sagar 's character and Ayesha - Adhiraj story much than laajo hiding , laajo
escaping , laajo sad face like missing her husband , nikhil- ratri scenes.

Oh i remember what the mahaan laajo madam stated in the interview that love
was her first priority in her life not career for which audience got impressed
and called her if only they knew what laajo madam is doing giving minimum importance
to love of her life  . πŸ€ͺ

Ratri ok i dont even want to talk about such cheap characters . 🀒

Nani i thought she is intelligent but she is taking ages for finding truth about laajo.

Here i have to say i really liked ayesha - adhiraj scene . Ayesha was superb in that
scene . Her pain , her tears , her anger , her frustration so beautifully expressed .πŸ‘

Adhiraj well what he expects ? He clearly rejected her and said that there was no
future for them . Ayesha again asked him whether he was interested in knowing about
her marriage details he is accusing her as if she cheated him . 😑

I felt so angry and disappointed with his behaviour . He is not fair enough to ayesha .😑

Actually how dare he to accuse ayesha that she is insulting love after confessing to him
 while he was the one insulting ayesha 's love so harshy .? Cant he see her pain ?😑
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will reply to all of u in evening guys as am having a  very busy day at work..bonus is many kisses from my furry four legged friends today Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago
Hema48 thumbnail
Hi Swapna I'm a big fan of Ayesha-Adiraj love story. I did like Laakhil story. Initially but now I'm really fed up with Laajo!
I completely agree that Adi is. Behaving in a very immature and irresponsible manner whatever his reasons may be and if you think about it Ayesha has handled the love confession and consequences in a far more dignified way. She's got more guts than Adi though she's very aware of their differences I feel that Adi is a bit of a coward and has the cheek to accuse her of insulting love! He should take a look at himself first. I think he seems jealous and angry with her but he's not man enough to speak the truth. He's hiding his feelings and what does he expect? That she should suffer forever!
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friends nice disscussions. Thanks for sami  for a great post.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ And to all of you πŸ€—