Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh Erika gulab jamun tere liye . I for one think cvs have made the best move. I always pictured poo as villain her character was perfect for it and in her blood.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

She will turn negative for sure and this is the only way they can proceed with the story as Ra..khi could not be a couple and they could not give us Ragna back soon. This was the only way by turning Pakhi negative and finally she is. She did not inform Gauri as well about the accident not because she is jealous but because she knows if Gauri comes to the hospital, she will not get to spend time with Raghav.

She is trying to make Raghav hers any any cost and she knows that the biggest hurdles are Kalpi and Gauri. She is trying to separate them from him.

You are forgetting prem and Sahil and neetu!! Whom always went against Paaki! Well I shouldn't say went against her but used her to get what they want! And what makes you feel that they're not gonna do it now?! They will try to get Paaki to be with rags only for there convenience! Again she will be used and she will find out again! With the help of Kalpi and rags!! 😉
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pakhi is not in love with raghav,for her raghva is her zidd,obsession,infatuation and for her own physical needs she needs raghav
if we truely love someone we cant see them in pain and we will do watevr dat makes them happy, but here pakhi!! wat she did??? she intentionally lied to raghav that kalpi didnt call him and also intentionally cut the call
in hospital also the way raghav singing kalpi,kalpi she should atleast make kalpi to talk with raghav but she didnt
actually pakhi has no trust over her love on raghav,she is spoiled child on other reasons
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i get your point Dianne...and i agree.
Paakhi's reaction lately is absolutely normal as she's been led to believe that her marriage can actually works fine, on Kamla's saying and she believes everything that lady tells her.

so, she started it on friendship and she saw that Raghav is behaving quite well to her endeavor...she saw a +ve change from the start of her pseudo marital life where she was rejected and mistreated outright by her MIL and paper Hubby...

she's keeping high hopes and expecting so much from Raghav and already thinks that her marriage IS working fine!!!! and Kalpi is just the nuisance here for her..that's why she's reacting like this. its pure jealousy! something natural!

but Monday will douse it all! Raghav will show her what is the truth, will bring forth that its RagNa, was, is and always will...there's absolutely no scope for Ra...urrr lets not say it at all! 

Paakhi is a kapoor! she's got the blood of the Kapoors, toh thoda Grey character to banta hai! but nope, negative, she won't be.
PS: sorry for the long post
Cinnamonn thumbnail
paaki isnt negative she just hurt,confused,trusting her kamla maa's words,blind,in pain soon she'll understand ragnas love
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

You are forgetting prem and Sahil and neetu!! Whom always went against Paaki! Well I shouldn't say went against her but used her to get what they want! And what makes you feel that they're not gonna do it now?! They will try to get Paaki to be with rags only for there convenience! Again she will be used and she will find out again! With the help of Kalpi and rags!! 😉

I don't think that her parents will use Pakhi. They did that mistake once and regret it. They love her but they were not happy with her as she used to support Kamla. Now she will go against Kamla for sure as now Kamla has to understand the difference between Pakhi and Kalpi and this way the story can progress. She will support her parents against Raghav and Kamla. She thinks that Raghav now fooled her completely and with the sindoor marriage, she will realize that she was being a fool to like him.

Also, at the end Pakhi will again understand her mistake and turn positive but as of now, they will show her negative for sure.
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: phanita_21

pakhi is not in love with raghav,for her raghva is her zidd,obsession,infatuation and for her own physical needs she needs raghav
if we truely love someone we cant see them in pain and we will do watevr dat makes them happy, but here pakhi!! wat she did??? she intentionally lied to raghav that kalpi didnt call him and also intentionally cut the call
in hospital also the way raghav singing kalpi,kalpi she should atleast make kalpi to talk with raghav but she didnt
actually pakhi has no trust over her love on raghav,she is spoiled child on other reasons

Exactly! And who brought her up like that?! Kamla! The one and only!!
Paaki don't know what true love is! She will see it from ragna's relationship and learn!!
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

<font color="#ff0099">paaki isnt negative she just hurt,confused,trusting her kamla maa's words,blind,in pain soon she'll understand ragnas love</font>

Aria I see you understanding now!!
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i just hate her ... 🤢
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

I don't think that her parents will use Pakhi. They did that mistake once and regret it. They love her but they were not happy with her as she used to support Kamla. Now she will go against Kamla for sure as now Kamla has to understand the difference between Pakhi and Kalpi and this way the story can progress. She will support her parents against Raghav and Kamla. She thinks that Raghav now fooled her completely and with the sindoor marriage, she will realize that she was being a fool to like him.

Also, at the end Pakhi will again understand her mistake and turn positive but as of now, they will show her negative for sure.

I'm also hoping she goes against Kamla because Kamla is the one who encouraged her falsely!! Let's see wat happens!!