Users

Frequent Posters

lohananivedita thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sw kr ss thoda pyaar thodi takraar. πŸ˜‰

Leap...
After 2 weeks. 
Kahene mein toh sirf do hafte hai but the situation here is somewhat different. 

Swaron - Sharon and Swayam started meeting daily at the cafe. Swayam used to postpone his schedule and practice and took out maximum time for Sharon. And Sharon too...who didn't care about anything became self conscious in front of him. 
And they didn't knew that their so - called - crush turned into love. 

Kriyansh - Kriya's mother always talked about her marriage with rey. And same situation was with rey. 
They almost forgot about the linecutter and baatcutter incident.

[Note: Swayam ne Sharon ko rey se milvaya hai. And Sharon ne bhi kriya ko Swayam se milvaya hai par kriyansh didn't know each other. Bas ek dusre ka naam suna hai]

Chapter seven. 

It was a break up party ...the place was beautifully decorated with various lights & the air was filled with unwavering music. While some people danced to celebrate their indepence, the break-up while others took to the drinks at the bar counter unable to bear the sadness of separation.

While the party was in full spirit, two souls were engaged in a weird conversation.

"Are you here to get someone arrested?"

She stared hard at the metal handcuff which sharon was showing to her with so much pride. Kriya did not have any valid reason for being in this party since she was miles away from pyaar-vyaar ka chakkar. She had come there on sharon's pleads and insistence.

"No yaar! Now listen to me very carefully. We are on a mission!" Sharon said in a grave tone, "I hate break-up parties so I brought this handcuff so that I can lock one hand each of any two ex-lovers who want to get back together but won't admit it. By forcefully being together, they will sort out their differences & then I will unlock the handcuff. So I brought you here to help me find still-in-love exes."

Kriya blinked her eyes hard at her after hearing the masterplan.

K :"Are you okay or shall I arrange for a psychiatrist?"

Sh : I am serious!! Whenever Swayam & I have a fight, we do the same thing! This sort out all the misunderstandings... All thanks to this marital handcuff." Sharon blushed.

Kriya was hell irritated.

K :"Marital handcuff? What a great stupidity!"

But after a lot of coaxing from Sharon, she finally agreed to help.

While both the friends were gearing up for the mission, there was a new arrival in the party. All heads swiveled when he walked the passage leading to the hall. Girls shrieked & swooned as they touted him as the most irresistible man who could ever walk on the face of the Earth. His charming features included his gelled black hair, chocolate brown orbs, the sharp long nose, his luscious lips. His well-toned muscular body veiled by his black half buttoned shirt which gave a tempting view of his chest. The broad shoulders & steeled biceps meeting his hands, the touch of which any girl would desire. BUT Reyaansh singhania strictly stayed miles away from those bimbo girls but the other way around was obviously far from truth. And the latest girl who wanted to pounce on him was tiya... who was stalking him everywhere. So to save his rep, Rey randomly entered the party.

His pride was brutally shaken when his eyes fell on the girl who stood at some distance from him. And her angelic features prompted him to stare at her in detail. The brown eyes outlined with a streak of kohl, the cute little nose, her soft pink pouty lips, her hair was left loose & some of the curls fell on her cheeks. Her ears wore long silver accessories & a bracelet went around her hand. She had worn a black sexy frock which gave a tempted view of her long smooth legs. 

He looked away, sensing she had demanded too much attention more than he wished to give any girl.

"Rey! You here?!"

Sharon greeted him in a surprised tone. She knew him as Swayam's best friend.

Before he could reply, Sharon again spoke.

"Anyways, let me introduce you to my Bestie!"

Saying that, she called 'kriya' & Rey saw the same girl, who had caught his gazes, walking upto them. Kriya was aware of his eyes fixed on her as she neared them. Fine! He was handsome but she didn't like being stared to such an extent. She began doubting his intentions.she knew he was the person for whom her mother was eating her head. 

"Hey, I'm reyaansh, reyaansh singhania. Nice to meet you Miss--."

He stretched his hand to her with a smile.

"Kriya ghai."

She smiled back shaking hands with him. But some where she felt that there was something else going on in his mind. And her doubts were confirmed when he didn't leave her hand. Rey was so lost in her. He even was amused by the fact that she was able to captivate his mind & eyes to a huge extent which no one had ever succeeded to do before . He was greatly impressed by his mom' s choice. 

While Kriya flinched to free her hand from his firm hold, Rey saw tiya enter the party. He was fed-up totally. 

"God! This girl!!!"

Rey did not realize when he pulled kriya in his arms & placed his lips on hers...tiya saw that! Stamping her foot she went away & here Rey, in a state of oblivion, was still kissing a shocked kriya. She pushed him away with a herculean effort & planted a tight slap on his face...!

The realization of what he had done & the slap occurred simultaneously to rey.  Next moment, he heard her angry cursings as she clutched his collar!

"How dare you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you were a lose character the way you were looking at me & not even leaving my hand!!!!!!Just because I shook hands with you & smiled doesn't mean you show your real face so shamelessly!!!!!!!!What do you think of yourself!!!! I will get you life time imprisoned for this!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Raghu tried very hard to sincerely seek forgiveness & offer a clarification but she just went on & on & on ...atlast she is truly a baatcutter.she did'nt let him speak .sharon tried to intervene but couldn't. Rey found no other option but to kiss an enraged kriya again to silence her! Kriya got a double shock feeling her lips pressed against his & she blessed him with another tighter slap after shoving him away.

Now Rey was not going to take that easily.

"You did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you understand human language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I tried to stop you but you weren't listening to me. So I had to kiss you!!!!!" There are many different ways to make your mouth shut. 

"So couldn't you place your finger on my lips to silence me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why would I risk my finger?!!!!!What if you had bit me?!!!!!"

"Do I look like a wild cat to you that I will bite you?!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The way you are behaving right now, no one will call you a mild cat!!!"

They just kept on bickering hurling taunts & jibes at each other.

"Stop!!!!"

Sharon shouted but both of them plainly ignored her. Ultimately Sharon got so pissed off that she unknowingly handcuffed Rey's left & kriya's right hand...!

Rey & kriya stopped dead feeling the handcuff chaining their hands. Both of them glared at Sharon.

"Sharon!!! What have you done!!!!!"

"I thought this is the only way to stop both of you & see it worked!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Sharon in victory.

"Separate us right now!!!" Rey said sternly.

"Okay Okay! Relax! I have got the key! You will be free! Wait a minute!"

She searched her purse & handed the key to kriya. ...who in turn desperately tried to unlock the handcuff but couldn't do so. Rey snatched it from her.

"Give it to me! I want to be away from you as soon as possible!!!"

But even he couldn't unlock. kriya snatched it back again & they kept on snatching the key from each other. Sharon tried to help but again she was ignored. Ultimately the key broke into two pieces...!

Rey and kriya were equally horror-struck.

"Omigod! Yeh kya kar diya??!!!"

"Sharon!! You must be having a spare key! Say yes!!!!" Kriya shot a plea at her.

"Spare key toh hai...par..." she hesitated, biting her lips.

"Par kya?!!!!" Rey asked, impatiently.

"Ermm...it's with swayu..." she glanced sideways.

"Toh kya hua?!! Call him here!!!! Kriya was impatient.

"Err...I can't call him now!!"

"Why?Is he busy in doing yoga?!!!!" Rey tried to make sense.

"Because he is out of town for a shoot & will only return tomorrow morning so both of you have to stay together for the night I am really sorry but I am not responsible since both of you broke the key."

Sharon said in one full breath not even wanting to imagine their faces. There was dead silence as the harsh reality seeped in Rey and kriya... Both of them received a huge shock of their lives...

"You're joking na Sharon." Kriya uttered with a lump in her throat.

Sharon shook her head to utter a no. Seeing their puffed faces, she quickly spoke again.

"Guys Please! I know it will be difficult but for one night you two have to stay together, there is no other option. Tomorrow as soon as Swayam comes, you will be freed from each other."

"One night with him!!" Kriya glared at rey.

"I can't stay even one nano second with her!!!" Rey glared back at kriya.

They fought for some more time but finally accepted defeat & both were mentally preparing themselves to bear the other the entire night...

"He kissed me twice...what if he does something wrong to me... universeji raksha karna!"

"She slapped me twice...what if she pounces at me...oh holy God save me from her!"

Edited by lohananivedita - 9 years ago
lohananivedita thumbnail
Kriya's dress. 

Sharon's dress. 

Edited by lohananivedita - 9 years ago
shalini000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update nikki
I luvd it yaar .
Tfs
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update nikki
KR first kiss vo b do bar...
KR 1st slap vo b rey ko do bar...
KR ki 1st nite together...
M having wild imaginations yar...
Tou i know aisa kuch hoga nai...
Ya fir ho jaaye...
Everything depends on u...
Update soon...
lohananivedita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meghna_kriyansh

awesum update nikki
KR first kiss vo b do bar...
KR 1st slap vo b rey ko do bar...
KR ki 1st nite together...
M having wild imaginations yar...
Tou i know aisa kuch hoga nai...
Ya fir ho jaaye...
Everything depends on u...
Update soon...

Pata hai na...aisa kuch nahi hoga, but still u can imagine. Main mana nahi karungi. 
Hints - rey linecutter and kriya baatcutter hai Yeh ek dusre ko pata Chal jayega. 
And as usual fights and nok-jokhs...
Bas nxt ch ke baare mein itna hi socha hai. 
Actually main iss ch mein dalna chahti thi par I came up with this crap. 
Sorry jaan, if it didn't come upto ur expectations. 

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arey mujhe sab chalta hai...
As I m a demanding devil...
Hehehehe...
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Supab update
Waise brackup party thi kis ke liye
N rakhi thi kisne?
Anyways 
I so love it
Rey tiya se bachne ke liye party me enter katahe
N usko kria 1st nazar mehi attrack karleti he
I mean wo kria ki taraf attract ho jata he
N wo use kiss karta he that to two two time
Ooo
Ye to bada hi fast nikla
N hamari kria bhi thodi na kam he 
Usne bhi lagaye 2 ratke
Supab
N then sharons handcuff idea bhale hi kisi ex lovers ke kaam aaye ya na aaye
But inhone future lovers ko milane ka n thoda time sath me bita ne ka mauka dediya
N then key toot gai
Kya chaina ka maal tha kya wo ki toot gai
But usne bhi acha hi kiya
Toot ke
Waiting for next update
Pata nai kya hoga
Wo do ek sath hato me handcuff andnfor 1 night
Haayyy
Supar excited for futher update
I have 1 question plz clear it out
Tumne kaha ki rey kria does know each other as their friend had introduced them
So kya unhe ye bhi pata he ki undono ki shadi ki baat chal rahi he

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
awsm update too gud update soon
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This ws so intresting..rey freaking kissed her n dat too twice n nyc kria slapped him..its getting really intresting nyt..i m getting a feeling dat it is gonna b a long long nyt.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰..update soon n thnx fr d pm Edited by luvuKR - 9 years ago
shakz_KR thumbnail
 amazing
human language lol...
rey oh universe ji twice both slap & kiss
superb
luvd it