Who are you ? sandheer ff - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh My God., interesting very interesting.  You have to update soon man. Sanyu is late and Vardhaan ia angry. Hoping to see Randhir soon. And precap... its so intriguing.  Hugs and kisses for the pm. Lots of love xxx
Great yaar superb...waiting for randhir :P
Update soon n if possible make ur updates little more longer :)
interesting !!!!!!!!
nice concept!!!!!!
update soon dear😳
wooo
i like it!!!!!!!!!
purane din yaad aagaye!!!!!!!
update soon😳
part 3 :

After assemby, all the students reached their dorm.

Sanyukta entered her dorm room where already two girls present whom she has to share the room.
Sanyukta introduced herself to both of them but only one girl named kaustki replied her politely where as
the other girl whose name i think vidhushi first ignored her & than later taunt her for being reached late in
assembly. But Sanyukta is not that girl who tolerate every rubbish against her. She also replied arrogantly to
vidhushi and shut her mouth by saying that never ever dare to cross her limits...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday to princess...

In the big mansion of mumbai, whole house is decorated with various colourful lights and flowers. Everything
in this mansion speaks   about only one thing that is...money...
The owner of this mansion is famous businessman of mumbai and not only famous his connections made him
more powerful. His wife helps him in his bussiness..He has one son and one daughter but sometimes he more
loves his daughter.He is selfish also.

Various V.I.Ps are present in this mansion .Even some politicians and police officers are also invited.
And here enter the man himself who organise the function and welcome all the guest for attending the party and
also announced   proudly the reason of the grand birthday party of his daughter.

After sometime his daughter enter her birthday party with her mother,elder brother and her friends. She is looking
like a princess. When she enters she is laughing like an angel. She is very happy for her birthday because now she is
big girl of 9 Yrs old and every one easily accepts her demands.
A very big cake orderd for this birthday party . The man ordered the servant to bring the cake. But aftesometime
when servant is not returned ,
the man himself goes to the lawn and shocked ...
and very angry and slap the 11year old child..
all people , birthday girl also come into the lawn
and she is also very angry and saying something rude to him...
Another poor man come , saying sorry .
Rich man hit the poor man...
police coming and taking the child and he is crying...
And    Aah...Aah..aah.

And a young man open his eyes.His eyes are dark, big, black and somewhat swollen and also have some kind of
silent storm and in next second his eyes are blank, totally blank like his face.
His face is covered with black hood jacket and he is sitting in the famous childern park of mumbai.
He come to this park after 10yrs to cherish his memories of childhood but now he realise he have no memories...
His life has only one thing now that is to complete his story...revenge story...no, no not revenge story...his
love story.
Suddenly his thoughts were disturbed by the phone call .He attend the call, someone spoke from other side
that his work has done...He cut d phone call and move towards the local police station of mumbai with his bike.
He park the bike infront of the police station and enter in the police station and directly enters the ACP cabin.

Here in FITE , vardhar suryavanshi sitted in his dark cabin and thinking of someone. His thoughts were broken by ringing of his phone and in next second he is angry, very angry by the news and ordered to the other person to
kill the ACP...

Sorry thoda late hogaya but I was busy...college is opened now...
Hey! Dear
Awesome character sketch😉
lovely update👏⭐️
love it😳
keep it up👍🏼
Update soon
plz pm me
😃
interesting😊
continue soon
thnx 4r pm
i read whole parts just now, i must say that was awesome... plz pm me yar when u update next part...

i like the concept of story

its different dear

continue soon

WOW!! lovely update...First time reading a story on Sandheer...😃