Teri Wajah Se Naya Naya Hoon..!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Hellooo YHM-ianz..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I'm back with my Raman Spl Post...It ws two weeks ago,when i made a Raman spl post..Took me "soo loong" to make another one on my FAV BAKRA..πŸ˜†...Am glad finally Raman gave me opportunity last nite...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...So here i am back with my "aarti utaarofyin" post on Raman Kumar Bhalla..😎🀣...

In first half of last nite epi,v saw a totally BRAND NEW RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Ek zamaane mein,kisiko apna beta-Aditya ke aage KUCH BHI NAHI dikhta tha..Even if Adi is wrong,he used to defend him as if Adi se kabhi galti ho hi nahi sakta..πŸ˜†...For example,in holi party,he din evn waste a second to BLAST AT ISHITA when he came to know about Ishita-Adi ka 1st meet at holi party where Ishita's behaviour ws NOT liked by Adi n he complained the same to Raman...And tht ws enough for tht old raman to blast at Ishita left right n center,evn aftr the mistake ws clearly frm Adi's side and NOT Ishita's side..He evn jhaaodofied to tht extent he ws evn cursin her for comin to party n ruinin his son's mood...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

But NAYA RAMAN is NOT AT ALL lik old Raman...😎
😎...Yday when Ishita-Adi went for shopping together,Raman ws TOTALLY FREAKING OUT to the T..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He ws evn hoping n praying tht Adi should not mishbehave vry much with Ishita..He even send her sms asking if Adi ws rude with her or not and how were things goin on...OMGGG πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...Raavan Kumar tu toh sach mein Ram Kumar ban gaye puttar...🀣🀣🀣...i mean LOOK AT U...Kya yeh wohi Raman ne jo pehle Ishita ko lecture deta to behave properly with Adi?Now he is hoping tht Adi should behave properly with Ishita n he ws evn askin her abt same ki ws Adi behavin properly with Ishita or not?😲😲... OMG SUCH 360 DEGREE TURN OF EVENTS..🀣🀣🀣... Oye hoye...itnii fikar apni Madrasan ke liye?? KYU?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... And y this much EPIC CHANGE OVER in ur thoughts for Ishita?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... As alwz tum kahan kuch bologe DHAKKAN kahin ka...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... Seriously when will Raman realise tht jis Adi ke liye poore duniya ke khilaaf vo ho sakte hai...jo Adi uske life mein literally "No:1" place pe tha,now is he evn realising tht Ishita is taking over tht place?His love for Adi is STILL SAME-theres no doubt on it...And thtsy yday he ws hesitating to call Ishita taaki Adi ko bura na lage seeing IshRa talk...But Ishita ke liye uske pyaar BAHUT BAHUT INCREASE HO GAYA... And thtsy more than Adi,he ws MORE CONCERNED abt Ishita's haal n hw would Adi behave with her n will she get hurt or not n wht not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Nywz i never thought i would get ans for my above qns to my bakra,directly from my bakra itself...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...When Raman told Mihir tht how hes freakin out coz of Ishu bein with Adi for shopping, Mihir assures him tht Ishita will handle as her patience gets doubled when shes with kids...To which he replies in such HAPPY MANNER that(lik in the pic i posted above,whose screenshot i took)..
"TERE BHAI KO SAMBHAL HI LIYA HAI.. toh bachche ko bhi sambhal hi legi"...

The moment he said tht line above @red,i ws first lik this...

and then i bcame like this as i ws like YES...HE SAID IT..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Raman..Raman..Raman..aaawww u made me SPEECHLESS...First time u HAPPILY ACKNOWELDEGED ur feelings for Ishita
WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION or WITHOUT BEING FORCED TO EXTREME DANGER SITUATIONS or WITHOUT ANY NEED TO SHOW OFF TO ANYONE... And THIS IS a HUGE HUGE thing..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I know being the dhakkan he is,he may still not realise FULLY wht he said,BUT he saying this line only meant he hv now reached the stage where he JUST CANT CONTROL lettin his subconscious feelings to remain himself..Now it hv started comin out in FULL FORCE n tht too lik this...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... Raman married Ishita ONLY FOR RUHI.. How many times he hv told ON HER FACE to stay away from his matters n dnt evn dare to interefere in his life..!! But now things hv changed FOREVER..!! He now wants Ishita in evry single matter,whether its directly or indirectly related to him..!! He now know evn if he cant handle himself,he knw there IS one person for him who can handle him way better than anyone else,evn better than himself..!! All the while he hv lived his life for others,now when he realise there IS someone who IS bothered abt him n evrything related to him,Raman cant help but feel CONTENT abt it...Just look at the pic above n SEE HIS FACE..Before sayin tht epic line to Mihir,he ws totally freakin out lik nythin..But the moment he said tht line tht Ishita hv handled him well,one can see a mix of CONTENT PEACE and HAPPINESS jo aaj tak koi bhi nahi de paaya Raman ko..But Ishita did it evn without ANY EXPECTATIONS from him..!! And thts wht changed Raman from old Raman to new Raman,forever..!! He ws FORCED to break his wall he built around himself frm the rest of the world coz of Ishita's unconditional love n care towards him..!! Now his world LITERALLY revolves around her..And the day he FULLY REALISE IT,tht would be THE LIFECHANGING MOMENT for him...!! And i knw tht day is NOT FAR now seeing the way Raman is full set on path of realisation of love......

Nywz thts it ppl...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I end my post with my topic title,which is a line from the song-"Tujhko Jo Paaya" from the film "Crook"...It totally suits new Raman who is deeply madly in love with Ishita..!!

Teri Wajah Se Naya Naya Hoon..!!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great to see your post after so many days nikki di. And that too on our common favourite subject of interest...THE RAMAN KUMAR BHALLLA  πŸ˜‰ 😳 What better can we ask for !!? πŸ˜ƒ

Though as such there were no ishra moments in yesterday's epi but SAATH na hokar bhi the two were so PAAS 😳 Since the time Ishu left with Adi, what all Raman was concerned abt was whether Adi would be behaving properly with Ishu or not. He was freakin tensed kahin Adi does not say something too hurting to Ishu. Even when he messaged her he did not ask whether adi got correct size in uniform or not, rather what he only wanted to know was whether Ishu was fine or not??  😳 They say in love, you cannot see the other person's pain, but more of you cannot see the other person in pain because of you!! Raman could so NOT tolerate Ishu being hurt or insulted just because she was trying to entertain his spoilt brat; specially knowing she had no obligation to do all this.

All this while somewhere his heart knew Ishu is the ONLY person whom he can trust for Adi's responsibility but his mind knew his son and warned him against the worst.So when Mihir assured him to keep his trust in Ishu he could not help but voice his DIL KI BAATπŸ˜‰...:"tere bhai ko sambhal liya hai to bache ko bhi sambhal hi legi" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I was soo happie chalo atleast he realizes what a difficult man he is to deal with πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

On a serious not it just told that how much in his subconcious Raman has come to terms with Ishu's importance in his life. His dialouges like "tumhein mujhse pyaar to nahin ho gaya"...and this one...tell this man not just thinks about his JKR when she is around but even when she is away. He notices all her actions and gestures. Listens her words and understands the meaning of her silences. He knows how much she understands and believes in him. He observes how and whenever she silently does things for him. He not only remembers but acknowledges every smallest of thing she has done for him or his family.  😳 In a nutshell, Mr Bhalla is in a NO DENIAL mode...which acc to me is a BIG CHANGE in itself. He is the same man who refused to see even his daughter's love for him and used to hide from the world how much he loves his ruhi and today, he is not just acknowledging Ishu's importance in his life but also confessing it openly πŸ˜† He is fully aware and awakened  to his wife's presence and significance in his life and now to he even doesnt mind confessing it khullam lhulla. Jabki he knew how much Mihir and then Mihika could tease him on this πŸ˜† 😳

So in the end i would just say that I seriously LOVEEE this aware, sane, reasonable and grateful Raman Bhalla much much more than the one i thought i would see in him when love starts blossoming between these two. He is no longer brooding...he is no longer unsure of his ability to acknowledge and return...,most of all he has no fears or qualms in accepting that a WOMAN has changed his life for the good and he is all willing to do the same for her forever...

Edited by Malika - 9 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
res
Superb Topic and that too on my favorite most ☺️ RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA ❀️
Firstly, as ive already told you, but i have to quote it in my post... this pic! 
"" ❀️ That content smile on his face and realization... ke yes, definitely, Adi ke baap ko sambhaal liya hai... THE RKB ko sambhaal liya hai... toh definitely uske bacche ko toh sambhaal hi legi 😳

He was super tensed... super duper tensed and agitated, but this time NOT FOR Adi.. but FOR ISHITA! <3 He wasnt worried about if Adi will be able to handle Ishita... BUT worried if ISHITA would be able to bear Adi. He wasnt worried if ADI would have any troubles... BUT worried if ISHITA could have troubles with Adi and his ever ruining attitude and behaviour. Seriously, what a change! β€οΈ I ❀️ IT! <3 :D

When he told Mihir, even then he didnt restrict himself or hid it... he blurted it out to him... he knew how rude and spoilt his brat is, and he didnt want Ishita to be hurt because of his boy... and he told Mihir the same, and later admitted how she shouldnt technically worry since BAAP ko sambhaal liya hai toh baccha toh kuch khaas difficult nahi hone wala hai. THAT SMILE WITH A PINT OF BLUSH WAS JUST PERFECTION, OKAY!? ☺️ πŸ˜›

The changed RKB is too too good!
The SMS exchange was super sweet too. At first he wants to call and ask... but then again, he dismisses the idea... AGAIN... this wasnt FOR ADI as it would seem so... it was FOR Ishita again! Cz he realized had Adi seen him calling Ishita and asking and ISHRA talking, would have angered Adi and then he would get uber rude with Ishita and say something, and our Ram Kumar definitely did NOT want that! 😳 So he instead stuck to the idea of messaging her and the khushi at biwi jii's shakal seeing pati dev's message was just WORTH IT! 😳 :) Mashallah! ;) heh, and her super witty JKR reply was SPOT-ON! hahaha, she definitely gives him a run for his money. 

The change in Ravan Kumar... transforming him to Ram Kumar is super exceptional... and i DONT want him to take and then stick to just one of these avatars...! come on! We all HAVE to agree even though Ram Kumar has come into the picture, we all LOVE Ravan Kumar and he definitely holds a special place ;) so i'd want him to keep shuffling between the two for the rest of his Bipolar Life! 🀣

Lets see how aage goes... hope that happens what we're expecting... because it HAS to! RKB ka ek side jo pata nahi KABBB se nahi dekha... balke Ishu k liye toh shayad KABHI nahi dekha, HAS to come out! The desperate, aggressive, agitated... and as YOU personally say, VIOLENT side... HAS to come out! ;) tehe.

Cant wait for bullshit to finish and the stream slowly shifting to focus on a generic ISHRA... the real proper ISHRA instead of others, soon :)
Edited by serendipity. - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srkfan4ever-

Res.

Editing now.
Mom is busy packing bags.So maine mauke pe chauka maarke post edit karne ki thaan li.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Kya aarti utaari hai aapne chechi. πŸ‘πŸ€£ Mindblowing.πŸ˜‰

Ishita ka kaccha aam sach mein pakne laga hai.New improved version of Raman Kumar Bhalla. And I'm loving it.πŸ˜‰
He was the same man who bajofied Ishu left and right during the holi party even though she was not at fault. Yes, the same man who made her apologise to Adi. But look at him now.😲 Such a drastic change. No, he was not worried about the fact that Ishu might say something to Adi which will hurt him.No.Not at all. Infact his only concern was Adi should not misbehave with Ishu.Like seriously Mr.Bhalla?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Ishu itni bhaa gayi kya tujhe jo uski itni parwah hai hun?πŸ˜‰
Even msg me he asked if Adi was behaving well with her?😲 No doubt he still loves Adi as much he did before, but things are very different now.He is not realising it but Ishu has a place in his heart now.Her feelings too matter haina Mr.Bhalla.πŸ˜‰
"Tere bhai ko sambhaal liya,Bacche ko bhi sambhaal legi."
^Sixer.πŸ‘πŸ˜†
My reaction was exactly same as the SRK avi from CDI.πŸ˜›
Shayad Mihir ko batana nahi chahta tha ki why he was pareshaan.πŸ˜† Socha hoga ki kahi Mihir ko pata lag gaya ki uska bhai uske bhabhi ke baare me pareshaan hai, toh wo apne chote dimaag pe zor daalke kuch zyada hi soch leta. 🀣
Special mention-IshuπŸ‘.God. sachme she knows how to handle kids. Itna patience. πŸ˜² Wo bhi itne rude and arrogant bacche ke saath. 😳
Superb thread chechi.πŸ€—
PS. Raman in black.☺️ And wo SRK avi.☺️ Distractions.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
PSS. Hope aage bhi waisa hi ho jaisa we hoped yday.πŸ˜‰

AND

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Lovely Post Nikki ...

Ravaan Kumar Ram Kumar Ban gaya πŸ˜³

Line I liked the most 
"WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION or WITHOUT BEING FORCED TO EXTREME DANGER SITUATIONS or WITHOUT ANY NEED TO SHOW OFF TO ANYONE..."

Pic & Song for today :

Tune zindagi mein aake
zindagi ... zindagi badal di
Tune pyaar yun nibhaake zindagi ... zindagi badal di !!!
 The happiness on his face says it all !!!

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
res for Sai,Ninz,Isma,Pri Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant post Nikki... 

This is the same man who is sandwiched between his loving son and his wife, Ishita Bhalla...yet again. As you quoted, during the holi party, the same man left Ishita and Ruhi because he didn't want Adi to get upset. He reprimanded her for coming there... He made her apologize for the mistake which was never committed by her... for his loving son. 

During the school episode, he made Adi apologize to Ishu... But, as Raman said, it was to correct his son rather than supporting Ishu... But, from yesterday, the man we got to see is a completely different person... Person who stays true to his words...As he assured Ishita that the place held by Adi and her are different, he proved it with his actions. 

He fulfilled his responsibility as a father by getting uniform for his son. He wanted Ishita to stay in the car... It was not for Adi alone but it was for Ishu also. He didn't want to see his son upset as well as Ishu getting affected by Adi's words... Today, his restlessness conveyed the same. He was worried for Ishu... He was ready to take those rude words from his son but he didn't want Ishita to suffer... He assured the same by texting her...

Another place where Raman surprised me was that phone convo... When Ishita was telling him about Adi leaving without her, i expected Raman to shout at her... But, no... Yes, he was upset but not with Ishita... a huge leap... He came back to the topic immediately unlike the old version who would have started wondering if his son got into the right car, coming back safely,etc... Acha hai... Yeh RKB version 2.0...

.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
Editing now.
Mom is busy packing bags.So maine mauke pe chauka maarke post edit karne ki thaan li.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Kya aarti utaari hai aapne chechi. πŸ‘πŸ€£ Mindblowing.πŸ˜‰

Ishita ka kaccha aam sach mein pakne laga hai.New improved version of Raman Kumar Bhalla. And I'm loving it.πŸ˜‰
He was the same man who bajofied Ishu left and right during the holi party even though she was not at fault. Yes, the same man who made her apologise to Adi. But look at him now.😲 Such a drastic change. No, he was not worried about the fact that Ishu might say something to Adi which will hurt him.No.Not at all. Infact his only concern was Adi should not misbehave with Ishu.Like seriously Mr.Bhalla?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Ishu itni bhaa gayi kya tujhe jo uski itni parwah hai hun?πŸ˜‰
Even msg me he asked if Adi was behaving well with her?😲 No doubt he still loves Adi as much he did before, but things are very different now.He is not realising it but Ishu has a place in his heart now.Her feelings too matter haina Mr.Bhalla.πŸ˜‰
"Tere bhai ko sambhaal liya,Bacche ko bhi sambhaal legi."
^Sixer.πŸ‘πŸ˜†
My reaction was exactly same as the SRK avi from CDI.πŸ˜›
Shayad Mihir ko batana nahi chahta tha ki why he was pareshaan.πŸ˜† Socha hoga ki kahi Mihir ko pata lag gaya ki uska bhai uske bhabhi ke baare me pareshaan hai, toh wo apne chote dimaag pe zor daalke kuch zyada hi soch leta. 🀣
Special mention-IshuπŸ‘.God. sachme she knows how to handle kids. Itna patience. πŸ˜² Wo bhi itne rude and arrogant bacche ke saath. 😳
Superb thread chechi.πŸ€—
PS. Raman in black.☺️ And wo SRK avi.☺️ Distractions.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
PSS. Hope aage bhi waisa hi ho jaisa we hoped yday.πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Srkfan4ever- - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Brilliant post Nikki... 

This is the same man who is sandwiched between his loving son and his wife, Ishita Bhalla...yet again. As you quoted, during the holi party, the same man left Ishita and Ruhi because he didn't want Adi to get upset. He reprimanded her for coming there... He made her apologize for the mistake which was never committed by her... for his loving son. 

During the school episode, he made Adi apologize to Ishu... But, as Raman said, it was to correct his son rather than supporting Ishu... But, from yesterday, the man we got to see is a completely different person... Person who stays true to his words...As he assured Ishita that the place held by Adi and her are different, he proved it with his actions. 

He fulfilled his responsibility as a father by getting uniform for his son. He wanted Ishita to stay in the car... It was not for Adi alone but it was for Ishu also. He didn't want to see his son upset as well as Ishu getting affected by Adi's words... Today, his restlessness conveyed the same. He was worried for Ishu... He was ready to take those rude words from his son but he didn't want Ishita to suffer... He assured the same by texting her...

Another place where Raman surprised me was that phone convo... When Ishita was telling him about Adi leaving without her, i expected Raman to shout at her... But, no... Yes, he was upset but not with Ishita... a huge leap... He came back to the topic immediately unlike the old version who would have started wondering if his son got into the right car, coming back safely,etc... Acha hai... Yeh RKB version 2.0...

@blue..
oh yes yes...i completely forgot...but good point n yes evn i felt surprised at his actions..bt bcoz his one line took my whole attention away,i forgot this...good point Kri..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

n amazing post-totally agree to it...

n thnx a lot for likin my post too..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
iloveyhm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on as ususal. Love your analysis.
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@blue..
oh yes yes...i completely forgot...but good point n yes evn i felt surprised at his actions..bt bcoz his one line took my whole attention away,i forgot this...good point Kri..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

n amazing post-totally agree to it...

n thnx a lot for likin my post too..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for commenting...