Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Patrarekha

now only meenakshi, kanya kumari , annapoorna r left and some other stories from south
Meenakshi they can't - remember that woman who Parvati was jealous of, and who learnt to fight from Murugan?LOL
Kanya Kumari - maybe..
Annapurna! (Well, I doubt Annapurna can appear in Kaliyuga), but lets be optimistic!
They can show some more regional deities maybe? Like Shitala Devi (Mariamman)... and others.LOL Gosh even i can't remember the names.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did anyone else love? (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Annapurna is already done...

That is Kailash ki Annapurna. We re talking about Kashi ki Annapurna. (Annapurne, Visalakshi - That Annapurna).

Quixotic5

Quixotic5

Goldie

Quixotic5

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Originally posted by Patrarekha

now only meenakshi, kanya kumari , annapoorna r left and some other stories from south
Meenakshi they can't - remember that woman who Parvati was jealous of, and who learnt to fight from Murugan?LOL
Kanya Kumari - maybe..
Annapurna! (Well, I doubt Annapurna can appear in Kaliyuga), but lets be optimistic!
They can show some more regional deities maybe? Like Shitala Devi (Mariamman)... and others.LOL Gosh even i can't remember the names.Shocked

Isn't Annapoorna already done?.. Confused

@ bold

No, who was that woman?.. Ouch

Quixotic5

Goldie

Quixotic5

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Annapurna is already done...

That is Kailash ki Annapurna. We re talking about Kashi ki Annapurna. (Annapurne, Visalakshi - That Annapurna).

Had no idea that there r two Annapurnas ..Ouch

I thought there was only one Annapurna who taught Shiva a lesson in the importance of materialistic things in life..Confused

DhwaniNair

DhwaniNair

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
sorry... I mistakenly taken Sati to this discussion. I did it bcaz u mentiond abt sati tracks and I concentrated on 'the chemistry' of heroines with mohit.. I couldn't understand that this topic is only about parvati. I thought it is about CHEMISTRY...

Quixotic5

rsnarula67

rsnarula67

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Main koshish toh kar rahi hoon, lekin kal ke epi mein mujhe P3 "stilted' lagi. Acting/dialogue
delivery is not fluid.    
Mr. Raina is very good with these type of scenes, he can do it even in his sleep; maybe that's why it seems like that 

Well keeping  an open mind ... maybe she needs a little time to settle into the role
=====

The Kashi Annapoorna story was in Satyug nah! Almost immediately after the marriage of Shiv & Parvati?    Although, in some places it is also attributed to Sati time.    So how can they show it now?

Kanyakumari story they can show I suppose (mainly because I don't know the timeline hereLOL), but then Parvati in this roop does not get married to Shiv - so how will they work around that.  The whole theme of DKDM will get turned on its head

By the way what is the "Marat" story? thoda briefly batao pls

Edited by rsnarula67 - 04 July 2014 at 8:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5Surya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Had no idea that there r two Annapurnas ..Ouch

I thought there was only one Annapurna who taught Shiva a lesson in the importance of materialistic things in life..Confused
Two Annapurnas in the sense, the Annapurna in DKDM is just Parvati who cooks nice food, whereas the Annapurna story we are talking about involves the main Goddess of Kashi, who gives Bhiksha to Shiva in the form of Bhikshatana. (But even then, Brahma's head has been cut off, how will SHiva become Bhikshatana?)

rsnarula67

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsnarula67

Main koshish toh kar rahi hoon, lekin kal ke epi mein mujhe P3 "stilted' lagi. Acting/dialogue
delivery is not fluid.    
Mr. Raina is very good with these type of scenes, he can do it even in his sleep; maybe that's why it seems like that 

Well keeping  an open mind ... maybe she needs a little time to settle into the role
=====

The Kashi Annapoorna story was in Satyug nah! Almost immediately after the marriage of Shiv & Parvati?    Although, in some places it is also attributed to Sati time.    So how can they show it now?

Kanyakumari story they can show I suppose (mainly because I don't know the timeline hereLOL), but then Parvati in this roop does not get married to Shiv - so how will they work around that.  The whole theme of DKDM will get turned on its head

By the way what is the "Marat" story? thoda briefly batao pls
I thought she was pretty good for a second episode (remember how even Sona and Puja were like that in the beginning?)
Hm.. I think Manan meant "Mahabharat" and by mistake or by autocorrect it became "Marat".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67Quixotic5Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top