Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

did anyone else love? (Page 3)

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

I just remembered, isnt there a pending Shiv-Shakthi human incarnation track ?..Confused...Parvathi's curse to Bhairav..hmm..the makers might consider it , plus there is a lot of scope for the "creativity" of CVs in this story..LOL
But that incarnation finished and Yugantar also happened... Bhairava's curse was not forever, it was for a long time, which is max. one Yuga. So no.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67Quixotic5

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler
Quixotic5
Quixotic5

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Originally posted by Quixotic5

I just remembered, isnt there a pending Shiv-Shakthi human incarnation track ?..Confused...Parvathi's curse to Bhairav..hmm..the makers might consider it , plus there is a lot of scope for the "creativity" of CVs in this story..LOL
But that incarnation finished and Yugantar also happened... Bhairava's curse was not forever, it was for a long time, which is max. one Yuga. So no.LOL

Oh !...Ouch Ouch

@ bold

Does it really matter to DKDM?..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67

DhwaniNair Senior Member
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I love the sizzling chemistry of mouni & mohit... I can't forget the romantic feelings they created on screen thru their eyes more than dialogues.. Mahadev sati ki bina apoorn hai!...
Lot of people didn't like SATI RAHASYA.. But I felt a wonderful romance when sati fell, aftr seeing tiger, on mahadev's hands!! Wow!! At tht tym I felt like i was in heaven... So I can't hate that track also...

I couldn't accept al others with mohit & this time too.. But I admired their acting... Chemistry is betw mohini... None can beat that
rsnarula67 Senior Member
rsnarula67
rsnarula67

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Aakash, Surya,  Your discussionsSmile

By the way Surya, by 'romancing a tree' I was alluding to the fact that Mr.Raina is extremely good with those natkat type romantic scenes - it does not matter who is opposite him.  Wink  However, those scenes come to life only when the actor opposite is able to reciprocate with the acting fully - P1 was successful, but P2 not, P3 okayish.    P3 I cannot actually judge on the acting aspect - she has not really had much to do as yet, but when she came in Parvati roop  ... oh well - it was my knee jerk reaction to her.  So shall wait and watch.  
Not right on my part to be judgemental, based only on the physicality of the actor. My bad.

U know guys, yesterday they showed a glimpse of Mansa in Devi roop - absolutely stunning, divine, majestic.Thumbs Up That's my idea of what a Devi should look like.   Even without the Devi roop - Kratika Sengar  is someone you can think of in the role of the Primordial Goddess (but due to the portrayal of Adi Shakti in DKDM, I think it would have been a waste of time for such a talented actor).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiew_lSurya_krsnbhaktQuixotic5vinnas

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
STILL Marat track is remained

Gandhari's boon

Kirat- Arjun war

Eshtablishment of Kedarnath Jyotirlingam

Also Dattatray mahaprabhu track

vinnas

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I seriously like Suhasi

perfect

give a chance more to her

I love Puja's performance but after 2 months time

but i like Suhasi from day 1Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5vinnas

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
ok discussion is still going on

well this topic is not for comparison i only appreciated mohit-suhasi chemistry here

and about suhasi being perfect parvati or not i hv to wait if they show adi shakti and kali again

she was looking beautiful; in Parvati get up i loved it , for me sona will always be best , be it acting , look or chemistry with mohit but i am not going to compare that people have different views , don't want to bring mouni here she was sati not parvati and then there was a big difference between 1st nd 2nd sati era

i will say pooja although looked beautiful in Parvati get up but she always lacked enthusiasm Suhasi is better in that case otherwise i couldn't accept such mature looking parvati but now i can give time to her as she impressed me with performance

about stories since they already shown kaliyuga so mahabharat centric stories can't be come

now only meenakshi, kanya kumari , annapoorna r left and some other stories from south

Edited by Patrarekha - 04 July 2014 at 6:46am

vinnas

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler
Quixotic5
Quixotic5

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Patrarekha

now only meenakshi, kanya kumari , annapoorna r left and some other stories from south

Annapurna is already done...

Hmm..not sure if DKDM will attempt to bring forth those beautiful south Indian legends, if they do, I hope they dont spoil the sanctity of those beautiful stories ..now that, Mansa track is over, wonder what the next track is gonna be..

Go to top