Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

Agree with you regarding P3, but then I did not like P2 either.
The image of Parvati/Adi Shakti that I have is - eternally young (solah saal ki - as per the texts), radiantly beautiful, radiating motherly love, regal, and so on..  Its a tall order, aisi  Parvati kahan milengi. 
Mr. Raina can in any case romance even a tree (aka SRK), and after P2,  imo- anybody is an improvement.
On the whole Adi Shakti ka portrayal show mein aisa hain, ki it is difficult to care about who should/is essaying the part.
Lekin, main toh DKDM addict hoon, kuch bhi ho chhod nahi sakti

I think Puja was the best Maa Kaali In DKDM & I liked her Dhumavati,Mhalsa,Bagulamukhi portrayals..but on the whole Parvati casting in DKDM was always a huge let down for me...

@ bold

So true.. now I have stopped expecting anything from DKDM as far as Adi Shakthi is concerned..they have screwed it up soo bad that its difficult to care who plays the role anymore..and now since the standards have been set so low, anybody is welcome, especially Suhasi after Puja is a welcome change..Suhasi looks too old for the part but atleast she looks healthy unlike Puja.. however the best part about Suhasi's entry as Parvati is that now atleast we ll get to c more of Parvati in the show which would not have been possible with Puja on board due to her multiple commitments & health issues...and ofcourse, Suhasi's chemistry with Mohit is an added advantage as I am sure given their personal equation, Suhasi will be more than just a tree while romancing Mohit on screen..lol..
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

And ofcourse, Suhasi's chemistry with Mohit is an added advantage as I am sure given their personal equation, Suhasi will be more than just a tree while romancing Mohit on screen..lol..

Am I thinking what you are thinking?πŸ˜‰
Hm.. so suddenly Puja and Sona are trees?🀣

Ok coming to topic: She looks calm and serene, which is nice for Parvati Devi. I am liking her so far. Let's see.
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Am I thinking what you are thinking?πŸ˜‰
Hm.. so suddenly Puja and Sona are trees?🀣

Ok coming to topic: She looks calm and serene, which is nice for Parvati Devi. I am liking her so far. Let's see.

@ bold

well those werent my words but ok if u say so..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

yeah I too liked Suhasi in Parvati form.. πŸ˜Š ..but to be honest, I would have liked anyone in this role as of now bcoz I am so glad that Puja has finally a way out...i was sick of watching the tired & exhausted Puja drag the role..she wasnt intersted in this role anymore & the audience sure wouldnt b intersted to watch an uninterested actor play the lead..🀒..so all is well 4 the time being at least..😊

yeah I too liked Suhasi in Parvati form.. πŸ˜Š ..but to be honest, I would have liked anyone in this role as of now bcoz I am so glad that Puja has finally a way out...i was sick of watching the tired & exhausted Puja drag the role..she wasnt intersted in this role anymore & the audience sure wouldnt b intersted to watch an uninterested actor play the lead..🀒..so all is well 4 the time being at least..😊

The thing is.. now there is nice actress, but the next problem is - yep. Stories!
Are there any stories left? Because they cannot do Meenakshi Amman story, Kanyakumari maybe, but I'm sure no, Shiva centric stories from North are I think over, cause in the north the focus was more on Krishna... (maybe, I am not sure). Now coming to South, they MIGHT just take a story or two from 63 Nayanmars or Thiruvilayadal, otherwise I see no sense in casting a new person for Parvati... of what opinion are the other members??

The thing is.. now there is nice actress, but the next problem is - yep. Stories!
Are there any stories left? Because they cannot do Meenakshi Amman story, Kanyakumari maybe, but I'm sure no, Shiva centric stories from North are I think over, cause in the north the focus was more on Krishna... (maybe, I am not sure). Now coming to South, they MIGHT just take a story or two from 63 Nayanmars or Thiruvilayadal, otherwise I see no sense in casting a new person for Parvati... of what opinion are the other members??

@ bold

Yup !.. I think everybody has been wondering the same in the topic post related to Suhasi..she is now on board as the new Parvati, but how much scope is there for her?..all the goddess-related stories seem to be over & I doubt if DKDM will venture into those beautiful south Indian stories..I even came up with a theory of sorts before Suhasi's confirmation as new Parvati- I thought that if the makers are intending to end the show soon (according to some rumors they are considering it) then they might have somehow convinced Puja to continue as Parvati till the end & avoid one more unnecessary replacement, but Suhasi's entry is an affirmative signal that they still have something more to show or else y hire a new actor just for a short span of time?.. and Suhasi's fans r of the opinion that she wouldnt have taken a role after one year break if the role didnt promise anything concrete 4 her..anyways, its all still shrouded in mystery , so lets wait & watch how the show unfolds after Suhasi's entry.. 

The show on the whole atleast seems to be doin well compared to the recent past..i dont know about the TRPs but it took a big leap in TV Rankings (+8 i think) & is now among top 25  current TV shows..so there is still hope..lets c...😊

I just remembered, isnt there a pending Shiv-Shakthi human incarnation track ?..πŸ˜•...Parvathi's curse to Bhairav..hmm..the makers might consider it , plus there is a lot of scope for the "creativity" of CVs in this story..πŸ˜†

I just remembered, isnt there a pending Shiv-Shakthi human incarnation track ?..πŸ˜•...Parvathi's curse to Bhairav..hmm..the makers might consider it , plus there is a lot of scope for the "creativity" of CVs in this story..πŸ˜†

But that incarnation finished and Yugantar also happened... Bhairava's curse was not forever, it was for a long time, which is max. one Yuga. So no.πŸ˜†

But that incarnation finished and Yugantar also happened... Bhairava's curse was not forever, it was for a long time, which is max. one Yuga. So no.πŸ˜†

Oh !... 

@ bold

Does it really matter to DKDM?..πŸ˜†
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love the sizzling chemistry of mouni & mohit... I can't forget the romantic feelings they created on screen thru their eyes more than dialogues.. Mahadev sati ki bina apoorn hai!...
Lot of people didn't like SATI RAHASYA.. But I felt a wonderful romance when sati fell, aftr seeing tiger, on mahadev's hands!! Wow!! At tht tym I felt like i was in heaven... So I can't hate that track also...

I couldn't accept al others with mohit & this time too.. But I admired their acting... Chemistry is betw mohini... None can beat that
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Aakash, Surya,  Your discussions😊

By the way Surya, by 'romancing a tree' I was alluding to the fact that Mr.Raina is extremely good with those natkat type romantic scenes - it does not matter who is opposite him.  πŸ˜‰  However, those scenes come to life only when the actor opposite is able to reciprocate with the acting fully - P1 was successful, but P2 not, P3 okayish.    P3 I cannot actually judge on the acting aspect - she has not really had much to do as yet, but when she came in Parvati roop  ... oh well - it was my knee jerk reaction to her.  So shall wait and watch.  
Not right on my part to be judgemental, based only on the physicality of the actor. My bad.

U know guys, yesterday they showed a glimpse of Mansa in Devi roop - absolutely stunning, divine, majestic.πŸ‘πŸΌ That's my idea of what a Devi should look like.   Even without the Devi roop - Kratika Sengar  is someone you can think of in the role of the Primordial Goddess (but due to the portrayal of Adi Shakti in DKDM, I think it would have been a waste of time for such a talented actor).