Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
The chemistry between Mohit and Suhasi? i was a fan of Mohit and Suhasi's couple in Antariksha on 2004 i loved Vikrant and Urmi's naughty romance the show ended abruptly though that future Ramayan was a very good and unique idea , but i always wished to see their couple again

later as usual i forgot about them but 10 years later it actually happened , suhasi name earlier too came for Parvati's role but i never considered her to be suitable for that as she looks more mature when Parvati is forever 16 , that's why sona was most perfect to me

i nowadays have lost interest in DKDM just after sona left , at first i couldn't accept puja but later she improved and she has resemblances with sona so i somehow managed

when the news came of suhasi coming i was disinterested , i watched but bheelni didn't impress me but when she came in bridal gate up i started liking her look and one thing which i didn't expect that i got a sparkling chemistry between mohit and suhasi

10 years passed but chemistry didn't faded its right there, yes after sona and mouni of first sati era (2nd era was horrible to me) its only suhasi who again created the the sparkling chemistry with mohit again that connection between leads were missing since sona was replaced

i don't know if suhasi is a cameo or not but only for this chemistry i want her to stay long in dkdm

i like puja now but she lacks this sparkling chemistry with mohit seriously so anyone else loved mohit-suhassi pair?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidspilzAadhyaAashutoshanubharadsunishrihemavidzshivamalaSurya_krsnbhaktsbk2Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did anyone else love?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
MeeeEmbarrassedmy bad i dint watched Antariksh but that nice screen presence of Shiv&Parvati which im badly missing in dkdm for almost an year is back with suhasi's arrival now all im wishing is suhasi should continue as ParvatiBig smilemohit&suhasi's offscreen rapport surely does reflect onscreen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunishriPatrarekhasbk2

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey hema , talking after ages , i seriously never imagined chemistry can hook me to dkdm again and it happened

story is still bad, they r ruining a great story of manasamangal too but on one hand kratika'\s amazing acting an on other hand mohit-suhasi chemistry actually making me interested to watch dkdm again regularly

i am now waiting to see suhasi in parvati gate up, i feel this chemistry can overshadow her mature look for parvati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunishri

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I agree...they have a good chemistry and may be bcz they worked b4...so they r comfortable with each other..Mohit n Suhasi both started their career with Antariksh and they were couple their..and I loved them more then Amar n Siya..Embarrassed...and yes they were indeed the naughty couple...and funny too..specially Urmi's angry look and to that Vikrant's naughty n wicked expression...Blushing..they loved to tease each other...wow so nostalgic...Day Dreaming

sunishri

sunishri

sunishri

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. You are right with Suhasi immediately I could connect with her because of her connect and chemistry with Mohit on screen.

Puja was decent as Mahalsa but unfortunately chemistry was flat with Mohit and therefore could not connect to her at all.

Mohit shared great chemistry with Mouni Sati we all know and with Sonarika again as Parvati the chemistry was beautiful.

Am gald Suhasi though late has come in as Parvati all of a sudden epi's have become magical again and Shiv Parvati romance in full bloomEmbarrassed

Patrarekha

rsnarula67

rsnarula67

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Aha, just as I had thought, the fact that Puja B could not make a place in the hearts of the viewers as Parvati is turning out to be a boon for Suhasi Dhami.
The expectations are non existent, so acceptance is possible.
Good luck to her. Hopefully, storyline will take a turn for the better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekhasbk2

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yes debo i really loved vikrant-urmi and i actually started liking mohit from antariksha only ho much i missed them

deboleena.manna

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I have lost interest after hearing the news of Puja's replacement, I found her to perfect as Parvati, perfect with Shiv after Sati...Sona was also good and very much adorableSmile

But no one can do Maa Kali as perfect as Puja...that I can bet

Now the DKDM story is also got boring and though Suhashi looks cute in other shows, but I don't find her looks fits with Parvati, she looks older.

Edited by panchaali - 03 July 2014 at 12:19am

rsnarula67

Post Reply New Post

Go to top