Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: decemapr

Appreciate ur hardwork...πŸ‘

thanks decemapr😊
.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. I wish someone could actually tweet, mail or whatever this to the Cv's so they could understand what we ACTUALLY enjoy... And I hope they would read this too.. 

This is just amazing! 
Thank you for this... Appreciate the effort you put into this...and I really feel your efforts shouldn't go in vain πŸ‘
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

you are welcome siham.

we dont have to agree with each other but like your effort for forum activity :D
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Wow, a lot of ahrd work and effort went into this. Great analysis Rekha.πŸ‘

thanks nimmy. i made this with the hope that someone related to the show may see it and get a better idea of what works and what doesn't.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagar_ayush

Wonderful write up Rekha..

U took me to the good old days of the show..The kamina Shlokie daz..
I guess those daz will never return..
These days it's only hope for the show to return back on track which is making me sit at 6 pm in front of tv set to watch it..
I would not like take the credit away from the actors though. .they are doing their job very well...

thanks sagarika.
cast and the director-cameraman duo are great. no two opinions about it.😊
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piubobsques

Wonderful work πŸ‘
TRP or TMV or whatever will go further down.. πŸ˜• I am an avi fan... First i was watching this show for Ashlok..  now only for Avinash... Asthtaz antics and this saas bahu saga dont impress me .. Infact i dont like the character asta anymore its irritating to see astha on screen nowadays 😑 (not shrenu) 
This is complete waste of avinash talent... 
I know i am no one to tell avi yo leave the show I seriously want him to leave the show 
I am sure he will find a better show. 
Avinash Sachdev is Historymaker.. 1st CB then EBP ... 

Sorry if i hurt someone πŸ˜Š

thanks piu.
you didn't hurt me😊 coz i love Avi too. I wish Avinash gets all the success in whatever he chooses to do. 
I didn't watch CB and I feel that the characters are too simple for my taste, but he impressed me as shlokie. Shlok is a very complex character with a variety of shades and Avinash did complete justice. 
The way he is sidelined now-a-days, is stupid on part of the creatives. lets see how long they can afford to continue like this with the TVMs continuously grazing the bottom.
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks nimmy. i made this with the hope that someone related to the show may see it and get a better idea of what works and what doesn't. But prepare yourself to the discovery that it may not make a difference to them at all! Saying so because I used to do the same for the previous show I watched 🀒 . Got so frustated eventually.

PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks piu.
you didn't hurt me😊 coz i love Avi too. I wish Avinash gets all the success in whatever he chooses to do. 
I didn't watch CB and I feel that the characters are too simple for my taste, but he impressed me as shlokie. Shlok is a very complex character with a variety of shades and Avinash did complete justice. 
The way he is sidelined now-a-days, is stupid on part of the creatives. lets see how long they can afford to continue like this with the TVMs continuously grazing the bottom.

I am not a CB fan either. Becz of avi I ended up watching CB 1 n 2 .  I lov him there. He looks so cute and sweet in CB but in EBP he is hot, dashing,  handsome ... 

dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

we dont have to agree with each other but like your effort for forum activity :D

siham,
i honestly don't care about forum and ranking anymore.  but yeah, i'm still a well-wisher of the show. that's why i take pains in making useful posts. i don't care to make posts just for shallow praises. i just express my opinion here as its an open forum and everyone need not agree with me. even if nobody agrees with me, i will still make my point😊.
dsr11 thumbnail

yeah i told myself that it will make no difference though my heart still wishes that someone sees itπŸ˜†