__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was really heartbreaking to watch Adi's crying scene in today's epi..he was feeling as if he had cheated Pankhu..he cried so badly..even he made me cry...Nakuul just rock in emotional scenes..love u Nakuul
Plz share ur views guys..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no!!!!!! Adi cried so badly!!!!!!!! heartbroken!!!!! omg cheated by his Pankhuri it mustve been the worst thing for him...😭😭 I am scared to see this now...omg my Adi!!!!!!! what has happened to him!!! why did it have to happen!!!!!! its not fair...why can they never let my Adi stay happy!!!?????? it would've been sooo heartbreaking to see him cry that way!!!!!!

But yeah...I'm sure Nakuul rocked it...

Wonder when these sad, upsetting heartbreaking scenes will end...
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

oh no!!!!!! Adi cried so badly!!!!!!!! heartbroken!!!!! omg cheated by his Pankhuri it mustve been the worst thing for him...😭😭I am scared to see this now...omg my Adi!!!!!!! what has happened to him!!! why did it have to happen!!!!!! its not fair...why can they never let my Adi stay happy!!!?????? it would've been sooo heartbreaking to see him cry that way!!!!!!

</div>
<div>

But yeah...I'm sure Nakuul rocked it...

Wonder when these sad, upsetting heartbreaking scenes will end...

yeah..agree..really want this sad track to end soon..i want my naughty n romantic Adi back..i want my PaYa back..
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i was also crying by seeing him like this.

Nakul is best in emotional scenes.He always make us cry along with him.

Again more dard to Adi as he is feeling that he has cheated his Pankhuri.He will never be able to forgive himself.

Its all happened because of Harish's foolishness.

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmouniroy

Yeah i was also crying by seeing him like this.

Nakul is best in emotional scenes.He always make us cry along with him.

Again more dard to Adi as he is feeling that he has cheated his Pankhuri.He will never be able to forgive himself.

Its all happened because of Harish's foolishness.

Bichara Adi..miss my naughty Adi..
really fedup of this dard..can't bear this anymore...yeah..its all becoz of Harish..don't know where the track is heading..

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: __AyEsHa__

yeah..agree..really want this sad track to end soon..i want my naughty n romantic Adi back..i want my PaYa back..

me too...when will my Adi, Pankhuri and PaYa be back?????
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
actors are doing a good job but I really hope she's Pankhuri bec. I'm losing my interest.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God yes tell me about it i absolutely loved Nakuuls acting it was SUPERB!!! He totally blows my mind!! But just seeing him find out the truth killed me ðŸ˜­ Dunno what kind of sick game Cvs are playing but its not working...🤔