Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva : Madhuri Dixit - *The Eternal Queen of Bollywood* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

madz_forever

madz_forever

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva : Madhuri Dixit - *The Eternal Queen of Bollywood* (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madz_forever

Originally posted by suzi_b

What's up guys? Any news on the Madhuri front...film wise? I am completely disconnected from this world...

no unfortunately didn't hear anything... :( 

That's sad...anyways thanks for the info...

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Sometimes I really wonder why didn't Madhuri take this coming back to India decision sooner... :(
When Indian cinema started changing for the better...I missed seeing her on screen...Cry

An artist of her calibre...blessed with so much talent should've & could've done so much more...And I still believe she has much more to do as an actor & also as a dancer...Approve

As a fan I want to see lots more good films in that filmography of hers...

I feel she should do a full-on commercial movie...she has always been the baby of commercial cinema...& ghagra did prove to be a huge success...

For starters...I really want to see Mads doing some no-holds barred dancing...something like Hrithik is doing in his new song 'tu meri'Embarrassed...just saw the vid & already wishing Mads to do some super dancing like thatDay Dreaming...everything good that I see I wish Mads would do thatLOLLOL...

madz_forever

madz_forever

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Sometimes I really wonder why didn't Madhuri take this coming back to India decision sooner... :(
When Indian cinema started changing for the better...I missed seeing her on screen...Cry

An artist of her calibre...blessed with so much talent should've & could've done so much more...And I still believe she has much more to do as an actor & also as a dancer...Approve

I feel she should do a full-on commercial movie...she has always been the baby of commercial cinema...& ghagra did prove to be a huge success...

For starters...I really want to see Mads doing some no-holds barred dancing...something like Hrithik is doing in his new song 'tu meri'Embarrassed...just saw the vid & already wishing Mads to do some super dancing like thatDay Dreaming...everything good that I see I wish Mads would do thatLOLLOL...

yes i know what you talkin about. she is so talented she could do so many different roles. i saw dedh ishqiya (finally) and i thought she did a great job!

and her decision to come back sooner to india... i think she is a woman from another genration. to her family was/is important. and i think she didn't know that bollywood would change that much when she came back. but i know what you mean.. 

what about this suddhi movie? or is kjo only taken younger girls in his movies?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madz_forever

yes i know what you talkin about. she is so talented she could do so many different roles. i saw dedh ishqiya (finally) and i thought she did a great job!

and her decision to come back sooner to india... i think she is a woman from another genration. to her family was/is important. and i think she didn't know that bollywood would change that much when she came back. but i know what you mean.. 

what about this suddhi movie? or is kjo only taken younger girls in his movies?

I have nothing to say about her personal life...my only concern is about the artist I see on-screen & obviously want to see more of her in quality filmsSmile...To all of us our families are important...Smile

Shuddhi...I have no idea...only heard the hero is Salman...better not to expect anything...

Another thing that baffles me is that...since the past 3 years KJo is sitting beside Madhuri in Jhalak...keeps on showering her with compliments every now & then...& the only thing he had to offer her was a guest appearance song in yjhd?!!...
Fair weather friendship?!!!Ouch...hope not...

Edited by suzi_b - 31 August 2014 at 12:42pm

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Apparently, Madhuri is joining SRK's Slam tour in London on Oct 5...

Edited by suzi_b - 31 August 2014 at 12:54pm

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Edited by suzi_b - 31 August 2014 at 12:59pm

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Biggest News at the moment: DEDH ISHQIYA TV PREMIER ON 14th SEPTEMBER ON SET MAX. 1 PM..

Edited by suzi_b - 03 September 2014 at 4:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top