Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva : Madhuri Dixit - *The Eternal Queen of Bollywood* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I am going on a hibernation after this week...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva : Madhuri Dixit - *The Eternal Queen of Bollywood* (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Edited by suzi_b - 18 July 2014 at 3:15am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Edited by suzi_b - 18 July 2014 at 3:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuriDixit

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Yay or Nay : Madhuri Dixit in Ridhi Mehra

Madhuri Dixit, along with the team of Kick, taped for an episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa today.

For the taping, Madhuri picked a blue Ridhi Mehra saree, with gold jewellery and roses in her updo finishing the look out.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashiontags/madhuri-dixit/yay-or-nay-madhuri-dixit-ridhi-mehra#comment-4219288

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Good but...Madhuri is too HOT for either Remo or ...can't even consider KJO...lol LOLLOL
Why the hell is Remo smiling & Kjo makes everything look like comedy & spoils it...Ouch

Wish Mads had a real Man dancing with her in this song... like Maks... sigh...Embarrassed

Thanks for the new thread. Back from hiatus.

Somehow, not enjoying Jhalak this year - why can't fathom? Dead

Anyway, agree with you, that she should ahve been dancing with Maks, not these stooges Ouch

suzi_b

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
My feeling is the same, dont know I m not like jhalak this year..coming frm meUnhappy

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by suzi_b

Good but...Madhuri is too HOT for either Remo or ...can't even consider KJO...lol LOLLOL
Why the hell is Remo smiling & Kjo makes everything look like comedy & spoils it...Ouch

Wish Mads had a real Man dancing with her in this song... like Maks... sigh...Embarrassed

Thanks for the new thread. Back from hiatus.

Somehow, not enjoying Jhalak this year - why can't fathom? Dead

Anyway, agree with you, that she should ahve been dancing with Maks, not these stooges Ouch

Glad to see u back..

Agreed Jhalak is missing something this season...don't know what...may be too many elements spoiling the show..Confused

All her career Madhuri has danced with men not even half as talented as she is (including the super Khans)...so when she danced with Maks it was the first time (& I hope not the last time) that I saw her dancing with a perfect & super talented dancing partner...Clap

About her tango with Remo...I'm not saying it was all bad..but with due respect to Mr. D'Souza it looked like Mads was doing a solo dance with a background dancer...Ouch
Remo had done a salsa with Mads last season too...and may be due to his height & small build...the way he pulls, grabs & clings on to Mads during dancing looks awkward & rather unpleasant to me...Dead

So if Mads is doing the Latino dance forms..then better do them properly with a proper dancing partner ...I would rather prefer quality over quantity...

And Remo & KJo better stop behaving like they own MadsDead...nobody does...she's a free-spirit...

I don't know how the Jhalak season would progress & what to expect & how much I would follow...but these are the pictures of perfection for me this season...

Embedded image permalink

Edited by suzi_b - 18 July 2014 at 9:08am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

My feeling is the same, dont know I m not like jhalak this year..coming frm meUnhappy

Same here...I'm a Jhalak fan...but this time I have managed to miss episodes even though I had the chance to watch them...though I like to check how Mads is looking but that's about it...

I'm going away for sometime re...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top