AsYa OS - Say Something! - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
It was beautiful...so pure...so much love...wait...waiting 10 long years for someone...That's...No words to speak ! 
It was that good !

Originally posted by Perfectionist2

I still think it was not that good it was ok but everyone liked it so much so may be it is not too bad.

I also know I have the most generous bunch of readers. I love all my readers. They never miss to encourage me.

Ok Will you believe me Devika if I said I choose to listen to this song because I was writing the hospital scene. But somehow, I diverted and ended up writing this OS instead.

I am stuck at one spot with Butterflies, It doesn't connect if you know what I mean. I am frustrated because I am trying to get that soothe the soul moment. But right now, it is just not happening... What I wrote is just BLAH AND MEH!

I am rewriting it. If I don't hit that spot in the next few days I will just post what I have.

Juliet.. you are being very very modest now...😊.. I know the story was the same old plot but what matters is how you deliver it... old wine in new and attractive bottle.. You have a great way to touch people's heart in the emotional scenes.. and that is why I am one among the eager readers of your works.. 😊 and am sure all your regular readers think the same and hence the love and affection instead of what you call it to be generous...

I understand Juliet.. I have started writing 2 stories.. one actual is a real life story which is on friendship and I want it to be out as a book.. the other one is on ASYA.. an OS.. but am stuck with it since 2 weeks... so I truly understand your situation.. and please don't get frustrated or pressurized take your time.. am sure you will bring out the magic again.. I trust you on that..😊

This was truly beautiful. The love you portrayed is really admirable.. God I wish I had an Asad who would wait a decade for me..
Fantastic!! I loved it...so emotional...u made me cry
Originally posted by Perfectionist2

Oh God I get it - It is so addictive...I listen to it the whole day...

Did you hear Rumor has it - By Adele. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ADELE!!!

It's my next inspired OS I wanted to write on it for so long...

no.. i didn't... 

but i am listening to it... now!! 😉
Originally posted by DevikaRavish

Juliet.. you are being very very modest now...😊.. I know the story was the same old plot but what matters is how you deliver it... old wine in new and attractive bottle.. You have a great way to touch people's heart in the emotional scenes.. and that is why I am one among the eager readers of your works.. 😊 and am sure all your regular readers think the same and hence the love and affection instead of what you call it to be generous...

I understand Juliet.. I have started writing 2 stories.. one actual is a real life story which is on friendship and I want it to be out as a book.. the other one is on ASYA.. an OS.. but am stuck with it since 2 weeks... so I truly understand your situation.. and please don't get frustrated or pressurized take your time.. am sure you will bring out the magic again.. I trust you on that..😊

Hey Devika!

So glad you are writing a book to publish. Happy for you.
All the best and I am sure you will shine.

Friendship is a beautiful concept. Do tell more if it is ok with you share.
So Friendship between a man and woman or two people of the same gender.
What names are you using for your leads.
I can't wait for it to hit the stores.

AsYa OS - Wow. Let's see what you have to share this time.

As always kind you are Devika. Talk soon.

Much love
Juliet
God Juliet, this song is beautiful...
I am not sure why you think this is so terrible. 

It is wonderful. Heart-meltingly... soulfully... Just beautiful.

You know I'm a firm believer in love winning in the end and man, I love it when it happens in your stories. You give your characters such life!

And your Asads... truly, they are the best Asads :-)

This made me sigh, my friend. First in sadness... and then, well then I got a happy ending after all, and well, you do know how happy it makes me. 

Your exam went well, we got a great story out of you... all's well that ends well :-)

Lotsa love
Thanks for the pm...

Say something before its too late...
not everyone will get second chance in life...

Nice story...
This was simply Beautiful...❤️