Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

26th June-Short LU-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Raja notices the diya wavering and Madhu dozing but she wakes up and adds ghee to the diya! Raja says just 3am .. long time for morning! Ur eyes closed this time ..wont open all the time when diya is wavering! Raja says not scaring u.. have experienced this as kid during diwali ..! Pray that 'Tumhari neend na lage aur diya na bujhe' for the next 7 nites! Madhu again feels drowsy but wakes up in time! She again feels drowsy .. notices its 4.30 am!  A while later clock strikes 5am and Madhu is fast asleep! Raja notices the diya blowing off! He splashes water on Madhus face and tells her. told u not to sleep! Now suffer! Raja says light the diya on ur hand now! Madhu says u were scaring me.. so that i beg in front of u .. no i wont! She asks Raja to light the diya on her hand! He hesitates! Madhu says why so scared!

Part 2

Raja looks at Taijis pic and apologizes for going weak and lights the diya! Madhu feels pain and Raja tries to help! Madhu says 'jo dard deta hai. .woh dawa nahi deta' .. u brought me here to make me suffer and i am ..! See! Agni watches from far and smirks! Raja walks off from there! 

Next day morning, Bittu tries to reach to the old contacts but no one is receiving his calls! Radha says in 20 years world changes! They wont even recognize u ..leave it! Bittu says just trying .. no harm! Bittu offers to go visit the contacts personally and seek help for Madhu! Lela chides Bittu and says you will rest and go no place! Lela says u trying to fight against Raja .. if he finds out .. he will put u in jail! Bittu chides Lela for all her crap talk! Bittu says i fell sick thinking what crap you were saying to Radha-Madhu! Lela says what kind of hubby are u .. taunting ur own wife for outsiders! Lela says these people would do anything to throw me out of here! Radha breaks down! 

Agni tells Tauji that Raja made Madhu light the diya on her hand but Raja couldnt bear it and walked off! Tauji wonders when did Raja go so weak! Bhanu says if Raja is hesitating .. Agni u grill her!Tauji agrees and says wanna hear Madhus screams! Agni says she will ensure that!

Part 3

Falguni tells Madhu this world is for those who make noise! U shouldnt have come here! These people will make you a zombie in few days! Falguni applies toothpaste on Madhus hand on the burns! Falguni says this pain will ease but these people will punish u again tonite. .how long will u bear all this! Madhu says going on for so long.. ! If in turn my dida and Bittu can rest at ease.. am fine! 

Agni comes in room and taunts about Madhus burn! Agni says wanna help people go sit on the street! Agni tells Madhu to get up and clean the house! Falguni says never seen a person like her ..so cruel.. deliberately making u clean house as ur hand is injured! Madhu says 'Mere bardasht karne ki hadd .. inke dard dene ke hadd se badhkar hai' ..! 

Madhu comes in Rajbalas room and recollects the rape nite! She falls weak! Madhu resolves to face her demons and starts to clean the room! Raja deliberately adds to the dirt on the floor ..! Madhu glares at Raja! He breaks the sofa cushion and throws it on the floor! Tells Madhu ... now ur job is so big.. work .. work ..! Madhu glares at Raja! 

Precap -- Raja wonders that if i am so tired and sleepy .. coz was awake whole nite.. Madhu must be sleepy too! Raja thinks of giving Madhu a kind of job that will keep her awake whole day! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS updates pathetic show great its ending