want VIVIAN words about MB to be true

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
on two years completion VIVIAN told he want MB to complete another 10 nor 12 yrs and see it success . and in another I read VIVIAN told coming back to MB is GOD's decision .
                 i'm thinking agar MB going to run another 10yrs then VD is going to play atleast 10 or 14 another different characters . till now koi bhi actor ek serial 4 different characters play nahin kiya agar continues for long then i'm sure VD is going to play atleast 10 different characters . age chal shyaad koi aur actor VD ka record break kare playing 4 characters in one serial but can't break acting 10 to 12 characters in one show which I desparately want .
                                   according to VD , VD came back as it's destiny and GOD decision . one way it's true as VD been the part of the serial from start and also in the success of the show so he be the part of the show at the last . I feel , kya VD came to show only for 4 months .    
                                                                    Vivian coming back to show is miracle . st never told VD had a chances to come back to show . st took leap not to leave the show and happy with ak . but it's destiny that st left the show and all VD and DVD fans efforts made chanel and AS to bring VD  back on show .   
I feel now also if we get good episodes we can get our MB and DVD back . I want VD's each and every word about this show become true as it's mine also . when miracle like  VD coming back to show can happen then why can't we get extention to our show . how can we forget our fan power which made colors channel tobend infront of us and bought VD back . colors before also bend infront of us when they continued with sultan and wanted him to be lead , we allmade channel to make his character exit now we made ak and his family exit .
                   we shouldn't loose our hopes and doesn't  give up so easily shouldn't underestimate our fan power which made channel bend infront of us so many times .  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
NICE POST๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
VIVI CAN PLAY ANY ROLE EASILY
kajal99 thumbnail