Poll Choice
Karan
Divyanka
Anita
Aly Goni
Ruhanika
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Who is d best dancer among d YHM cast acc. to u? 

I personally feel Karan beats Divyanka here, n even though Divz is a great dancer, i feel Anita is slightly better dan her(though cant judge based on 1 performance by anita)..
Also Ruhi looks so cute while dancing 😊

Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
--Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Ok so I will say that it's very difficult fo me to choose one or to classify ..
For me whenever I see them dancing, I just "kho jati hun" in them.. 🥳
Be it Karan, Divyanka, Anita or Aly..
But I will be partial towards DivAn 😛 coz whnever they are in the same frame I just feel out of the world
Originally posted by risingstar01

Ok so I will say that it's very difficult fo me to choose one or to classify ..
For me whenever I see them dancing, I just "kho jati hun" in them.. 🥳
Be it Karan, Divyanka, Anita or Aly..
But I will be partial towards DivAn 😛 coz whnever they are in the same frame I just feel out of the world

oh absolutely!!! 👏

dere chemistry is out of dis world 
 Best dancer is ofcourse Karan...
1)Karan
2)Anita
3)Aly Divyanka  

Edited by AnkitaKaran - 9 years ago
As, it's a comparison poll, I won't vote here.
But, Karan is a trained dancer. Divyanka isn't a trained one. Even, Karan took part in JDJ which is a great platform to learn dance. Anita is from filmy background. She must know dancing and if she dint know she has learned it during her films. So, I find the comparison itself is unfit. Cos, no one can be compared considering the situations, experience and training. It's my POV.
And, please bacchi, time and again, it has been said in this forum that comparison b/w actors of the show or b/w other shows is not allowed. I too made few comparison polls at the very beginning of this forum. But, learning from the mods, I stopped it right there. So, I hope you understand this and don't make any comparison poll b/w anyone.
its hard to compare because of difference in the dances they have done. i perefer. divyanka as a performer but ali is the best dancer. to me it doesnt matter if they dance it perfectly if they havent move/entertained me with their performance.
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

But, Karan is a trained dancer. Divyanka isn't a trained one. Even, Karan took part in JDJ which is a great platform to learn dance. Anita is from filmy background. She must know dancing and if she dint know she has learned it during her films. So, I find the comparison itself is unfit. Cos, no one can be compared considering the situations, experience and training. It's my POV.
And, please bacchi, time and again, it has been said in this forum that comparison b/w actors of the show or b/w other shows is not allowed. I too made few comparison polls at the very beginning of this forum. But, learning from the mods, I stopped it right there. So, I hope you understand this and don't make any comparison poll b/w anyone.

i thought comparisons among actors of different shows was not allowed, i dint know among d actors within d show was such a problem! i hv made enough comparison polls already, like best actor among d cast, hottest actor, best dressed/stlyed etc. n thts never been a problem! how come dere ws a problem suddenly now? 
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Div-an-ru-ita-ly

That's All of their names combined! I can't choose one they are all Fantastic! 😆
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

Divz is trained in kathak, Karan has been training with Shiamak I think, and Anita has also taken some training