Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
John Abraham's twin in Tellywood?!

Mickkie Dudaaney, who plays the villain, Yuvraj Goenka in Star's afternoon show Saarthi has been roped in for CID on Sony because (believe it or not) he resembles Bollywood hottie John Abraham!

This detective serial had been hunting for a John look-alike as the role demanded the actor's motorbike escapades ala Dhoom. And the similarities don't end with their appearances. Incidentally, Mickkie and John share the same birthday, i.e. 17th December!

"This is my second episodic appearance on CID, and I am all charged up
for this one," says this 23-year-old daredevil actor who did a stunt of jumping from the balcony of a second storey to the hall in an earlier episode of CID.

So, here's hoping Micckie gets the same taste of success as John has on the big screen!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prikiashiMe_Anonymousumi82990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "John Abraham's twin in Tellywood?!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i hated him in Saarthi, his character made me Angry Angry , which episode did he come before in CID?

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

wow..someone who resembles john abraham..that's gonna be pretty cool

but i hope that these 2 new characters(this one and the talaash one) don't take over daya's and abhijeet's role..

oh well...

good luck to him Wink

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

wow..someone who resembles john abraham..that's gonna be pretty cool

but i hope that these 2 new characters(this one and the talaash one) don't take over daya's and abhijeet's role..

oh well...

good luck to him Wink

i know i hope they don't take over abhi and daya's role...without them c.i.d wont be c.i.d anymore...

nepalikt

Groupbie

nepalikt

Posted: 21 January 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yh kind of

sands1

Goldie

sands1

Posted: 22 January 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
This proves the saying that all thru the world there will be seven people who look alike. This guy not completely but resembles John in many aspects.

sunsilk

sunsilk

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nooooooooooooooooooo john is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than this guy. Dead Embarrassed

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunsilk

nooooooooooooooooooo john is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than this guy. Dead Embarrassed

But talk in good spirit. I think this guy isn't that bad. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top