Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ExclusiveChic

I have told the details of her initial experience in the village...the rituals etc...when most of us , when we first saw those rituals, found them , too regressive, and she had to suffer them...do u think she should have labelled those dehati's Progressive Award of Year...Regarding the jungli janwaar dialogue, i too want a change , but from cvs.

Do u expect RK's daughter to accept defeat easily...she is a born fighter...its in her DNA.

@BOLD - RK never used to lose and JM ALWAYS loses 😆...rmbr - 'jo kabhi na haare usko RK sir kehta hai' 😛

tell me 1 quality of RK which JM has? i cant think of any...RK was arrogant and self-obsessed but he wasnt this selfish like JM...also RK was very passionate and possessive...JM doesnt has any of these qualities

i can understand she hates Raja but then whom did she love? AK? 😕...uske liye bhi i didnt see any unique passion unlike how RK had 😆 
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@BOLD - RK never used to lose and JM ALWAYS loses 😆...rmbr - 'jo kabhi na haare usko RK sir kehta hai' 😛

tell me 1 quality of RK which JM has? i cant think of any...RK was arrogant and self-obsessed but he wasnt this selfish like JM...also RK was very passionate and possessive...JM doesnt has any of these qualities

i can understand she hates Raja but then whom did she love? AK? 😕...uske liye bhi i didnt see any unique passion unlike how RK had 😆 

In the initial days, RK was too confident that , nobody can put him in Jail, but madhubala managed it...but he didnt accept defeat, but he got defeated.

He , eventually had to make the film , Heroine oriented, but he didnt accept his defeat, gracefully.

Do everyone has to fall in love with someone...do u have passionate love for someone , special.?

She is stubborn and arrogant (she believes the dehatis are jungli janwars )...and stubborn, as she has not accepted her defeat gracefully , yet, she is still fighting...doesnt matter , she wins or loses.

In the initial days, RK was too confident that , nobody can put him in Jail, but madhubala managed it...but he didnt accept defeat, but he got defeated.

He , eventually had to make the film , Heroine oriented, but he didnt accept his defeat, gracefully.

Do everyone has to fall in love with someone...do u have passionate love for someone , special.?

She is stubborn and arrogant (she believes the dehatis are jungli janwars )...and stubborn, as she has not accepted her defeat gracefully , yet, she is still fighting...doesnt matter , she wins or loses.

RK went to jail but we came out on his own, he didnt had to beg Madhu to set him free 😛...and after that he completed his revenge for jail trip as well as for slaps
and what making film heroine-centric was his defeat? 😲 how come? 😕

why r u getting personal? i was just saying she is not like RK who was passionate and she is not

she only said earlier that junglis cant b tamed and wanted to run away...then why she wants to tame them now?...she is contradicting herself
she said her dida taught her not to run away but in village she tried to run away so many times 😆

@bold - exactly even to most viewers it doesnt matter she wins or loses coz her mission makes no sense now.

anyways thankfully this show is ending...i want a tragic end for Raja with his death n happy one for JM where she can live with whomsoever she loves
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

RK went to jail but we came out on his own, he didnt had to beg Madhu to set him free 😛...and after that he completed his revenge for jail trip as well as for slaps
and what making film heroine-centric was his defeat? 😲 how come? 😕

why r u getting personal? i was just saying she is not like RK who was passionate and she is not

she only said earlier that junglis cant b tamed and wanted to run away...then why she wants to tame them now?...she is contradicting herself
she said her dida taught her not to run away but in village she tried to run away so many times 😆

@bold - exactly even to most viewers it doesnt matter she wins or loses coz her mission makes no sense now.

anyways thankfully this show is ending...i want a tragic end for Raja with his death n happy one for JM where she can live with whomsoever she loves

You made me laugh!😆You defend Raja(by talking this way about Madhu)and you want him to die?????????😕😆🤣...Sorry,I couldn't help myself,no offence pls!😆
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is contradicting herself
she said her dida taught her not to run away but in village she tried to run away so many times ðŸ˜†

I agree that dialogue writer is pathetic.
in that dialogue , she meant running away from commitment...not running away, literally.😊
ilovebandini thumbnail

she is contradicting herself
she said her dida taught her not to run away but in village she tried to run away so many times ðŸ˜†

I agree that dialogue writer is pathetic.
in that dialogue , she meant running away from commitment...not running away, literally.😊

You know what was her problem?Even before the rape(which shouldn't happen).When she saw who she was dealing with and when she saw what kind of family is Raja's she should've played her part coldly,like RK did with the betrayal,instead of frustrating and anger looks she should've been nice and understanding and then one day she should've gone somewhere faaar,far away from Raja and his family,in Padmini style! 
Originally posted by: ilovebandini

You made me laugh!😆You defend Raja(by talking this way about Madhu)and you want him to die?????????😕😆🤣...Sorry,I couldn't help myself,no offence pls!😆

so according to u if i hate JM then that means i m defending Raja?? Confused

no doubt Raja is out n out criminal but he isnt half as annoying as JM is 😆...yes i wud love to see him die, only that can b a logical end to this story
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
right now i cannot sympathise with madhu
what with all those disgusted looks
she gave raja the same looks even b4 the rape happened
she has been mouthing the same dialogues
she has been contradicting herself so often now