Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Amri-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">All I can say is- today's episode fully made up for the torture that the CVs put us through for the last 3 episodes😃Perhaps it wasn't logical at many points, but I am still elated😳</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">As for Gunjan- even if she says something nice, I find myself thinking that she must have an ulterior motive behind this. Yes, I have that bad an opinion of her.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BTW, wasn't it weird that Ranvi didn't react to the mention of Nihal Chachu? Seriously, the creative team must pay attention to details like this.</font>

@Bold : I was thinking the same. I was waiting for him to shout back at Gunjan for taking his name in front of him but nothing of that sort happened 🤔
Strange!
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, that's true! All the women in his family control him with a remote, each having their own, and he gets confused about which one to respond to.

I am all for men being respectful towards the women in their family and giving their opinions due weightage and consideration- but not at the cost of having no opinion of your own👎🏼

He behaves like he is programmed to do go out , do khethi and come back .  In between do what  all the ladies including Bansuri/Sonia asks him to do ..

Today he irritated me by taking help of Dalbeer to check for tickets .. Why the hell Ranvi himself cant check that ? actually what is the real benefit to the family due to him 😕
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ RR
Arrey yaar, I know your mom wasn't joking. But I can somehow imagine the droll tone in which she must have said this, and how spot on it was, and THAT makes it funny😆

Now that the Poland track has started, let's all put on our seat belts (just like Veera's helpful demo😆) and enjoy the ride. I think we can be reasonably assured of at least 4-5 episodes of VeeBaliciousness the coming week.

LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!! ⭐️
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Aawww mela baby is back..khushi k aansu😭

hw cute he looked..how cute he behaved..what a small baby he is🤗
and even veera was not mad at him..she was happy to have him..and enjoying his cuteness

Ye toh bas shuruat hai Sonu. 😃 I am sure this Poland track is going to be awesome
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ RR

Arrey yaar, I know your mom wasn't joking. But I can somehow imagine the droll tone in which she must have said this, and how spot on it was, and THAT makes it funny😆

Now that the Poland track has started, let's all put on our seat belts (just like Veera's helpful demo😆) and enjoy the ride. I think we can be reasonably assured of at least 4-5 episodes of VeeBaliciousness the coming week.

LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!! ⭐️

Yeah thats the saving grace..I'l get over the logic ki vaat by tomorrow's epi 😆 Bas, i hope the focus remains on VeeBa and Vishal's eyes 😆 Had enough with this Chanchli shit 🤢
Shadow-Fax thumbnail

@ RR

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Arrey yaar, I know your mom wasn't joking. But I can somehow imagine the droll tone in which she must have said this, and how spot on it was, and THAT makes it funny😆</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now that the Poland track has started, let's all put on our seat belts (just like Veera's helpful demo😆) and enjoy the ride. I think we can be reasonably assured of at least 4-5 episodes of VeeBaliciousness the coming week.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!!⭐️</font>

Not just a week. We deserve atleast 2 - 3 weeks of Poland track for bearing the torture they gave us last week 😆
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the way he didn't back out, it showed that he would always stick by his promise and be their for veera. Baldev was so cute, he actually always is.