Vani Rani Wednesday June 25th 2014 Discussions

Posted: 9 years ago
best ever episode of VR.. would love to see more family functions and attachments.. that is real life, not gooda coming every time and hitting everyone and heroine become HERO and fighting..!! 
Thanks Hema, lucky you, I was hoping for this episode! πŸ˜³ Now I shall keep my fingers crossed for the restaurant re-opening episode instead! πŸ˜†
Why did not Vani do the rituals for Thenu? 
Originally posted by Green-Opal

I had this same doubt, then I figured it must be because of the logistics of bringing Vani and Rani into the same frame . . . πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Green-Opal

Thai mama dhan modhal nalangu seer.. So Mano and his wife will be doing it first..
Thanks hema..

ada.. Shiva nallavan nu ninaichene.. Che ippadi sothapitangale.. Another psycho.. Amothathula some disturbance in Selvi Rajesh life
After a long time happy times with all family members .. Glad that Anacondas were not around to spoil it..

Thenu good target πŸ‘πŸΌ
A good episode leaving out Shiva..I have one doubt to the storywriters..how is selvi's story flawless without hindrance, one after the other, but why is Poongodi's story struck in one place..Really Pathetic...How many one side love in VR..Shenbagam, Karthik, Shiva, hope Pooja doesn't join the gang..
Sree ...Aasa Dosa Appalam Vada!!! i want Restaurant epi also for meπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kamesh...  Oh No pls, Neither i want pooja to be negative nor love-failure (One Side Love), then  Negative ppl in VR ll be increased!!!! already enough of Negative ppls, whoall are cant be tolerable!!😭
Coming to Thenu's function, I beleived everybody other than Vani could have dressed better..Selvi don't you know to wear a saree for your sister's function, though Thenu looked good..Vani asusual was beautiful..Poo looked good but still could have been even better.

I really loved Gautham in yesterday's episode though he had only a short appearance...His happiness shared with Swami was beautiful..The way he starred at Karthik, his silent with anger walk showed his love and affection towards Sara..I loved the understanding and care he possed towards Sara and the angry towards Karthik for marrying Poo..

I felt nobody other than Vani, Rani or Swami was in tact with Poo..Really pity the woman..An embrassing situation for her to step into the house again..Maha rocked, the guilt to enter the house and the way Swami asked her to go in was beautiful..Her anger that her mother has arrived for the function and her presence of mind to carry out the rituals on behalf of her mother, and the way to show her heart ache when thenu showed the ear rings given to her by Sara and controlling her emotions on seeing Karthik..How Rani and Swami missed a DIL like Poo..Maha was brilliant..Everytime she amazes me and this time also she did not fall short..

Overall a beautiful episode which we wanted and good things coming ahead with restaurant opening..Hope Rani and Swami come up in life..As Shree said keeping our fingers crossed for good episodes to update..