yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
😊 well ... yuvraj is in love but just by soumya's face her beauty... and thats called infatuation, attraction he just thinks he loves her but he knowsnothing about soumya about her nature... so thats basically isnt love... but yes suhani definitely is in love but she hasnt realised it...
😊😊

but pyar logo say kiya kiya karata hai... ROFL ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ yuvraj ko ballons bnanay paray.. and he couldnt do it and suhani was helping him chupke chupke.. and yuvraj usi pay gusa lolzzz ðŸ¤£ suhani sorry faces are worth a watch... 

yuvani's bg is very appealing though.. i want a song on their bg... 

what i want is abhi dil totay toh its better... i want suhani to know that yuvraj likes soumya so that the kind of person she is she would say kay uski friend khush rahy...  so she would backout.. then i want yuvraj to know about soumya and krishna... i dont want yuvraj to insult suhani that how can she like him bla bla... i hope cvs would go that way... it would be pretty interesting... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
agree with u ...well said its purely infatuation from Yuvraj side...

and ur prediction is also nice...
yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smile_san

agree with u ...well said its purely infatuation from Yuvraj side...

and ur prediction is also nice...

😊  
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yush, I also thought about writing a topic on Yuvi's love 4 Soumya & we r thinking the same way! ðŸ˜‰

Yuvi is just attracted 2 Soumya, he'll find true love with Suhani well Suhani is already in love with him but has 2 admit her feelings. ðŸ˜Š
Coming 2 today's epi, it was so sweet, I really the part where Yuvani were explaining bout love & when Suhani helped Yuvi with balloons! ðŸ˜ƒ
He is always getting annoyed on her actions! LOL

Regarding the precap, I don't want cv's 2 drag the MU, it would be interesting 2 c both yYvani being heart-broken but I don't think that Soumya will reveal her relationship with Krishna now...
Edited by Rishani7 - 9 years ago