Girish and Anuja's Equation

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After seeing the last couple of episodes, it feels like they are going to have a track focusing on their equation. Girish doesn't seem to be enjoying the fact that Anuja is always around Lavanya. Anuja is just completely unaware of this... so maybe, there will be a track just based on this soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup, feels like that's coming. Girish needs to stop being silent, even though he respects Anuja, and does not want to interfere with a mother trying to share every moment with her children whom she never really hadn't gotten to spend time with. He has to speak up, and tell Anuja that he too wants to share these moments. 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree this track is very realistic one mil interfering too much in daughter's life can cause problems.
May be pakhi will come back and solve it.
Noone can be really blamed here as they are right in their perspective.as mother and husband.
interesting  Lavanya can do something about it  by giving equal opportunity to both of them . This is always a sensitive issue
LifeGoesOn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This track is indeed very realistic in terms of how things have been before Anuja came into the picturea and how things have changed after that. Here, no one can really be blamed for this this whole situation. It's pretty normal for Girish to feel bad about Anuja not giving him the special space he needs now with Lavanya.And Anuja,as she was away from from her children all these years...and cud not be present during Ayaan's birth, she's doing all this purely out of motherly Love and concern. 
So I feel Girish should better confront and share abt his perspective to Anuja Face to face sooner than later. Else keeping it inside will only do worse...and there might be a sudden outburst ðŸ˜• which I surely do not expect from a sensible person like Girish.
Edited by LifeGoesOn - 9 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 This track is coming Movie Phagun way and in near future lets see if he will explode like in the picture or Anuja herself will realize from Girish ,s changed behavior  towards Lavanya and his silence where he is distancing himself . Would like if Anuja ,herself  realize that her  concern for daughter is  bringing distance in their life . Anuja is quite intellegent woman who has gone through so much in life and understands people . Hope it should not be Paakhi like the typical heroine .
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
find this track quiet intresting and relastic, as sometime this kind of situation do arise in real life and its just that anuja has met her children after such along time, she is not able to draw aline between care and intrusion and with anshuman being not around all her focus is on lavnaya, i hope girish, lavanya and anuja solve this problem maturally.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

find this track quiet intresting and relastic, as sometime this kind of situation do arise in real life and its just that anuja has met her children after such along time, she is not able to draw aline between care and intrusion and with anshuman being not around all her focus is on lavnaya, i hope girish, lavanya and anuja solve this problem maturally.

As i feel some storm is brewing in Girish as he has gone quite and i feel he may not explode but Anuja herself will be observing the Girish changed behavior and take some step .
alveera thumbnail
i hope anuja observe or lavanya can talk to her mom, i think anuja will understand things as i dunn find girish to be the person who explodes easily.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera

i hope anuja observe or lavanya can talk to her mom, i think anuja will understand things as i dunn find girish to be the person who explodes easily.

It is better to talk and solve problems than keeping in mind. But this is avery valid realistic situations seen normally in each household sometime or other
alveera thumbnail
after listening to girish and lavanya conversation, i am sure anuja will understand her love for lavanya is creating prob in her life. btw they really handled the girish lavanya track maturely as expected