DDBEDS WU 25th June 2014...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
shi calls raghoo..he says he came for some work...the lady talks to raghoo says he is superman...she asks for his phone no...she says how will i invite you for dinner...the call gets cut..shi is all angry...

the woman says so i have ur no..she says bye and leaves frm there...shi says why did u cut my call.she says who is this girl...he says will talk to u at home...she says when will u come...

at basti...sumi taunts the family again...sumi bf says she is very smart woman...she says i tht of beco ming rag wife bt cld nt..i thnk my fate u r are there...

the man says i ma behind ur money..so once i get it i will throw u out...Shi sees the kids playing cricket down...she starts tp play .the kid says u will bne put..thy start to play...shi hits the ball and it gies for six..shi is happy...ball gets lost...the kids says get the ball..shi says to thm u get it...kids says ball fell in well..si we cant go...ths kids say are u afraid...

Shi agrees to go..at basti all are served stale food..sumi says its gd food..sumi says its chicken biriyani...all run away...all are angry as sumi feeds non veg food...bela says its my house...sumi says this is my house..sumi says i will eat what i like...

mom shouts at sumi...she says ur making my house unholy...u will pay for it...maya says she didnt do dharm brast of our house...maya says whats sumis aukad to do dharm brast...maya says house is made by family and nt walls...we stay at home nt you...sumi says how can u talk like this...even dogs dnt care for you...sumi says for you all ur time will nvr change..it will be always bad...

Shi searches for the ball at night...she goes near the well...and sees the ball..she gets inside the well using steps...during this she SEES HER CUT HAIR>..some one pulls her...

BREAK...

After break...

Shi shouts for help..thakur comes to her rescue..rag comes says what happ..trhakur says ball fell inside well and she came to pick the ball.thakur says to rag u pl take shi inside...Tahkur expp change...

at basti..baburam comes back...roopesh says no house is empty as of now..babuiram says we will spent night os...corporation people come and ask thm to vacate..as thy are nt allowed to sleep on road..roo tries bt no one listens...Vivek tries to tell that thy are woo house...corpp says shall we throw the thngs...mom agrees to vacate the place..

BREAK...

After break...

Corp has been bribed by sumis so called bf...rag shouts at shi why did shw go to the well..shi says someone caught my foot..ragb refuses to beleive..he says u sit dowbn..he says we all went but nothing was there..shi says there is somethng wrng there,..she says i found my cut hair...rag is shocked...she says someone cut my hair...

PRECAP..Shi says to rag where did he go late night..Shi sees rag has a cut in his neck..rag gets money and keeps it in cupboard...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the WU Meera😊

The pic shows the fear in Shivani
Meera thanks for the wonderful updt πŸ‘ and that picture clearly shows Shivani's worry here ..

I m quite excited to know the mystry surrounding the well and now this Raghu's money mystry too πŸ˜† and thank god Sehariyas left the place .. Sumi should get rest now  from the show 😑
Thank you for the Update
Mystery deepens day by day,Iam loving it
Thanks for the WU!!!! 
That Sumi... ughhh!!!😑 When is that track gonna end? or is it?😭
thanks meera for WU.   sumi has to be given a harsh punishment SOON.    glad family moved away from there.  sumi might have thought by getting them out from there she is punishing them more but she does not realise she has done a favour to us the viewers. hopefully we will see less of her.
Nightmare in Mumbai has started??!!!  hope rashi get out of that haveli asap.   what is raghu upto at nights? 

Jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi hai aur jo hota hai who dikta nahi hai

there's more than meets the eye