New Article:--*I m NOT Married ! --Drashti Dhami Clears The Air !* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..-Surabhi-..

why cant u just accept this show is crap now. anf btw who cares about DVD . its about story and characters
i know this much that DVD r best & i care about them becoz i love them & about show i dont care about it any more so dont make fun of DVD by calling them DVD player ok so i hope i made clear what i want to say & i never have any fights with any forum member so better we end this topic here !!
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

TFS...
welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
I always knew dis Chitra dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Feel sad for our darling that stupid media is always her personal life just bcoz she doesnt prefer to talk about it openly

Moreover i had no issues even if she is married

It is just that stupid haters r mocking her for all d negativity like JDJ, den end of MB, now dey r saying since she is jobless its gud she take retirement๐Ÿ˜ก

Actually dese haters i guess cant bear that how a girl from Telly can be so famous n has such a huge army of fans...LOL
Originally posted by sam_DDzfan

I always knew dis Chitra dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Feel sad for our darling that stupid media is always her personal life just bcoz she doesnt prefer to talk about it openly

Moreover i had no issues even if she is married

It is just that stupid haters r mocking her for all d negativity like JDJ, den end of MB, now dey r saying since she is jobless its gud she take retirement๐Ÿ˜ก

Actually dese haters i guess cant bear that how a girl from Telly can be so famous n has such a huge army of fans...LOL
i agree with u sam i hate DD Haters ๐Ÿ˜ก Our DD is best She Rocks & deserves all success and happiness ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

thanks for sharing
welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

TFS...
welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SaDiA_DvD

tfs
welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Exclusivechic

tfs
welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

t4s
welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tfs DD rocks !!! & the media which create rumour  will not grow up hope the get a life soon & stop such things