Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Mansi slaps Ankita .
Mansi : " Don't you have any shame . You thought I will never find out what is going on between you and Shashank in my house. You planned this whole thing that for money you married naren jeeju and for love , there was always Shashank .
You knew that I was foolish and would never find out about your real face . I feel disgusted that I have a sister like you but I am  definitely foolish because I always asked you to confide your problems to me.
This is the real reason why you never opened up about  your pregnancy to me and here I was wondering why is my sister not sharing her problems ..
The two people I loved most have cheated me , now why are you quiet .Obviously because you are guilty but the fact is that you and Shashank are having an extra marital affair

Ankita slaps Mansi .
Ankita : " Enough, you think me and Shashank are having an affair ? You have any idea as to what you are saying ..You slapped the very sister who raised you ? Of course I am your sister so I will forgive you but Shashank will not ...
You will never get a chance of making it up to him .
Do you remember your past ? Where were you ? You had no one .Everyone was busy balming you for the crime you did not comit ..At that time it was Shashank who came and he supported you and married you . Do you know whose baby you are carrying inside you ? The baby is not Shashank's but it is Raunak's baby .

Mansi starts crying and saying , no , no ..

Ankita : " Yes Mansi , this is how much Shashank loves you that he is even ready to accept the child of another man only for you .
How can you think like this Mansi , Shashank and me are good friends and will always stay good friends ...
 Ankita starts crying : " This baby is my Naren's baby  ...
My own sister not trusting me ...it is all my fault , I got you married to Shashank because I thought he was the right guy for you but I never thought about him ...Would you be the right girl for him ? Obviously not ..You don't deserve a great guy like Shashank .
Do you even know what love is Mansi ?
 Love is how I  love Naren , love is how Shashank loves you ...

All this while Mansi is crying  a lot and apologizing to Ankita .

Ankita : I am going to tell this to Shashank then he is going to decide what he wants to do .
Ankita tries to walk away but Mansi stops her ..suddenly they both see that Shashank was standing behind the door and listening to their conversation .He had tears in his eyes and looked depressed ..Mansi runs to Shashank but she trips and falls .

Both Shashank and Ankita panic and they attend to Mansi ..

Manav's room ..

A sleeping Archana suddenly wakes up ..Manav also wakes up .Archana has  a horrible feeling that something is wrong .
She tells Manav that someone needs her and she is not with them .
Manav says that they are connected with their children from hearts and their blessings will always be with them  .He tells Archana to relax and go back to sleep ..

The doctor tells Shashank that Mansi is fine now .
Mansi is very quiet .Shashank sees Ankita standing outside the room.
Ankita  blames herself that she should not have told Mansi about the baby being Raunak's child ..
Shashank tells her to stop cursing herself ...
 It is late at night .Ankita gets a call from Naren who tells her to come for some work at his home . He quickly puts the phone down so she is unable to say No ...

Shashank goes to Mansi .She is crying a lot and keeps asking for forgiveness. She says that she feels disgusted at herself because she thought of something like this for her tai and her husband ..She says that he always supported her when no one was there . She says that this baby is not their love so she will...
before she could complete her sentence , Shashank stops her .
Shashank tells her not to blame their baby as none of this is the baby's fault ..
Mansi says that she is afraid of his mother's reaction but Shashank tells her that this baby is theirs and his mother will never know
 He says that this is our baby for us and for the rest of the world ...

Naren's house ( office )

Ankita is sitting in the dark .She is thinking about all that happened between her and Mansi ..Ankita starts crying ...
Naren comes from behind and he looks at Ankita  crying ..
Ankita sees Naren and she stands up ..
Naren : " You wanted to hide this from me but I know whose baby you are carrying ...
You thought I would just leave you , let you be there out all alone . Is this how much you trust your Naren Sir ?
We were together for so long , you took care of me and made sure that I got treated . I know what love is and I can go to any lengths for love ...and I know that you also are like me , you too can give any sacrifise for love .
You love him the most but still you are not with him today , you do miss him a lot don't you ?
Ankita starts crying , she goes and hugs Naren .
Naren too hugs her back ..
Naren : " We know what love is and that is why God will always listen to us ...I will pray for you  that you will get your love back , that you will get your Shashank back " .

On hearing Shashank's name , Ankita immediately leaves Naren , she looks shocked and looks at him ..and then walks away .

Next morning , Shashank brings tea and biscuits for Mansi .He showers her with love and attention and tells her that they need to spend quality time with each other ..
Mansi is looking guilty and she keeps crying and looking down ..
Shashank tells her that he would like her to forget everything that happened yesterday and start fresh .
Mansi says that she cannot forget how bad she has behaved .
Shashank says that humans make mistakes and it is their loved ones who forgive those mistakes .
Mansi says that Shashank is superior to her In every way , as a human being as a someone sensible ..She tells him that she can never be as good as him ..
Shashank gives his wife a nice kiss on her cheeks and makes sure that she smiles .

In Jail .

Balan tells the inspector that he is ready to give the whereabouts of Soham to his parents .He says that he could not see Archana cry so much so now he has decided to tel lit all.
But he demands 10 Lakh rupees in exchange of this information .
The inspector says that he will get the money but forst he has t ogive Soham's address to them .
Balan gives a paper to the inspector with Soham's address.
The inspector says that they are now going to verify this address and make sure that Balan is not lying ...
Balan gets frustrated as he was desperate to get out ASAP .

Naren and Pari are sitting together ..

Naren : I know there is choodi rasam in your home but thanks for coming .
Pari : You asked me so nicely and we are getting married In only a few days now and after we get married , you will not be so romantic .
Naren : why not ? You will always be like my girlfriend and I will never become boring .

Naren then says to Pari seriously .

Naren : Now when I look back I think of all the time that I spend with you . My love has been tested , where we started and look where we are today . Now just a few hours left for us to be together forever  and no one can separate us .
Pari : I am also waiting for the time when I will be yours forever .I lost you once but I never want to lose you again .
Naren : The thought scares me of losing you but no one will separate us now .We love each other and God is with those who love , God's blessings are with us ..
I know we are going to make vows on our wedding but let's give each other some promises today ...
Naren : I promise you that I will never leave you .
Pari : I also promise that I will never leave you.
They both hug each other and tell each other , " I love you " .
Naren tells her that he can sit and just look at herforever but she has to go for the choodi rasam so he will let her go ..He gifts her a flower gajra ..She is happy and tells him that his present is very sweet ...

Precap : Ritesh Deshmukh is doing the promotion for his movie in the show ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 2:58pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

kapasejalaryakrasscoolxtvaddict3talaashsandy_rhawa311ireddy1Jashpairenepshiny3mshahidtestindiaoceanbreeze11meatie_2shenramdassJannat786butunaaasaxena3coolektaaquariun2000wajrmingaA HUGE FANMizzDaisymusica10GManda72Princess3101sinipillaiGewelsRozy_02nani1222ssss97bharadwaj_kSunriseGreen-sayeed-bhallaroxsoapwatcher1deejagijyoti06taahir004Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Written Update : 25th June 2014" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Awesome update
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

jyoti01

jyoti01

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanks

Tanyaz

MizzDaisy

MizzDaisy

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

Tanyaz

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
thank you tanyaz for the detailed wu.

A HUGE FAN

A HUGE FAN

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
At least Mansi knows the truth now. Good!

MEERA DOOKIE

dips99

Goldie

dips99

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
tfs

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I'm glad Mansi is okay, Ankita should have never revealed such a thing to Mansi especially given what she planned to do if she knew Raunak was the father of her child. Ankita did her sister wrong and I'm glad  Shashank owned upto his fault in all this.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top