Pavitra Rishta Written Update 24th June 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 24th June 2014

Written Update

At the office

Naren and Ankita are at their office. Naren says I have some good news, here is my wedding card. Remember you selected it, you must come to the wedding and not just the wedding but all the functions. And I have gotten the file ready so just go through it and attend the meeting on my behalf. I don't want there to be any problem and I only trust you, you'll be able to handle the meeting well. Ankita says Naren sir I won't be able to go. Naren says why is there any problem? Ankita says no sir I'm going out for some personal work. Naren says you are just going for one day? Ankita says yes, Naren tells Ankita to ask one of the employees to attend but says I would have liked it if you attended the meeting but anyways it's ok, it's you personal work, that's ok. If you weren't here I don't know how I would run the company, I'm so used to you. Ankita thinks to herself, I will have to go away from your life Naren sir, I have no other option. I will have to go away for my child. 

At the office

Naren says I emailed the employee, give him the file and tell him the details and if possible come soon and attend the meeting, I will be able to attend all the functions peacefully. Actually I should put someone else on the job in case if you take time off so they can handle the responsibilities. Ankita says sir why would I take a long time off? Naren says because you're pregnant. Ankita says sir how did you know? Naren says come on Ankita, any person will know die to your symptoms, you suddenly vomited. That's why I brought your desk inside, so you wouldn't be exerted much, and don't worry I won't ask any personal questions. It's your personal life so I will not get into it. Naren tells her to send the file and take her invitation card for the wedding. Ankita takes her card and leaves.

Deshmukh House

Pari is at her house, she remembers when Ankita and Naren were at the office and Naren telling her that since Ankita was pregnant, he made a desk for her in his office and she's a good employee he could do this much for her if she's pregnant. Nina comes in the room and says Pari, you look very disturbed. Is there any problem? Pari says no. Nina says are you missing Naren? Pari says no it's nothing like that. Nina says did you have a fight with Naren? Pari says no Mami, it's nothing like that. Nina says then what's the problem. I mean you look very upset. I'm your Mami, and a Mami is like an aai, you can share your problems. I can't see you upset like this, tell me what the problem is. Pari says Ankita. Nina says Ankita, what did she do? Pari says nothing but actually Ankita shifted into Naren's office and she works from there every day and I don't like it. I don't know if I'm thinking right or wrong but I don't know why I feel that Ankita is doing this deliberately, just to stay near Naren. Nina says this could be, I mean you should be careful, whatever happens. They have been married for 6 months and living together so it's justified that she has an attachment. After all the contract is finished, and she  needs money to fulfill her needs and you know these chawl people, they have a cheap mentality, it's best to stay away from them or else she might try to take Naren away from you. Teju comes in the room and says so going by that aai/baba, aaji/ajoba, their mentality must be cheap too right? Because they lived in a chawl too, in fact they still do. Nina says I didn't mean it like that, I was just. 

Deshmukh House

Teju says vahini please, don't tell me what you meant. I know what you meant, why are you doing all this? Why are you instigating Pari against Ankita? Ankita and Naren have taken their stand, those  have said that they don't love each other. In fact Naren said that Ankita was his caretaker and now she is just an employee in his office, that's it. I don't understand why you're brainwashing her against Ankita. Nina says I'm not doing anything like that, I just saw Pari upset and I was worried about her. Teju says vahini you don't need to worry about Pari because there's people in the family to care for Pari. Please don't think about her. Nina leaves. Teju says to Pari, look Pari I don't know what you think about what vahini said but I'll tell you something. If you suspect Naren you won't be able to settle with him. There has to be trust with love. Pushti comes in the room. Pushti comes in the room and says Teju atia, Pari tai, come on, don't you want to do dance practice? Ovi Atia has been calling you. Let's go. Pushti, Teju and Pari go in the other room for dance practice.

Mansi's house

Shashank and Mansi are at their house. Shashank is saying it's so hot, he puts something in the closet. Shashank leaves to take a shower, Mansi goes to the closet and looks at Shashank's phone. She lists down some phone numbers in her diary. Mansi quickly puts the phone in the closet.

Outside

Soham is working outside. He is picking up lots of heavy equipment and setting it down. Soham gets paid after his work, he is happy that he has so much money. Soham's friend comes and says Raghav what are you doing here? And how did you get this money, did you steal? Give the money to me. Soham says look I earned this money with hard work, I'm getting a gift for my son. Soham's friend says how much more will you lie? At least don't use your kid's name. I know you very well, you will use this money to drink Raghav! Soham grabs him and says don't force to become Vishnu Lala. I said this money is for my son, I can become Vishnu Lala again for my children. Naren is walking in the area, Soham sees him and hugs him. Soham says damad ji what are you looking for? Naren says what are you doing, who are you? Soham says damad ji, I'm your sasur Raghav Mahatre, Ankita's dad. Naren says I'm in a rush, I will talk to you later. Naren leaves, Soham says damad ji has changed, he was better when he was mad.

At the hospital

Shashank and Anktia are gone to the hospital. The nurse asks them if they have made an appointment. Shashank says yes, the nurse asks on whose name? Shashank says Ankita. The nurse ok I need more details, what is the name of the baby's father? Ankita is about to say Naren, but Shashank says Shashank. The nurse says how many months have you been pregnant? Ankita says 3rd month. The nurse gives Ankita a form to fill out and asks her to sign it. The nurse leaves, Ankita says Shashank why did you give your name? Shashank says Ankita I don't want you to give Naren's name, it could be a problem. Ankita once the baby is delivered I will shift you to somewhere else, everything will be ok. I hope you understand what I want to say. Ankita says Shashank I'm afraid, I don't understand if we're doing right or wrong. Shashank says Ankita we're doing right, it's in everyone's benefit and if you stay here then no one will know about your baby and neither will anyone ask you who is the father of the baby. Ankita it's not time to think now, we have come really far. Ankita, you want to give birth to this baby so just do as I say. Just trust me. Mansi is coming in a big taxi to the hospital.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Pia are in the main room. Pia says aaji what happened, what are you thinking? Archana says nothing. Pia says why are you so sad? Archana says no tomorrow is the chudi rasam and I was thinking about that. Manav, Sachin and Nina come in the house. Archana says Manav did you find out anything about Soham? Manav says Archana the police is doing their work but they haven't found him. They said very soon. Archana says enough Manav, enough has happened. I don't want assurance, I want my son, I want Soham in this house. Manav I keep hearing that Soham will be found, Soham will be found. Manav what is the police doing? Tomorrow is the chudi rasam and I wanted Soham to be there. Nina says aai so what if Soham is not there? Sachin is there and he is also Pari's uncle so Sachin can do the rasam. Nina signals for Sachin to come in the bedroom. Nina goes, Sachin follows.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Nina and Sachin are in the bedroom. Sachin says what happened Nina? Nina says get alert, you saw what happened. Tomorrow is Pari's chudi rasam, aai wants Soham to do that, she didn't even consider you. Why, because Soham is their real son. Before Soham comes, talk to aai to divide the property. We have our own life and needs, our children have a future and Sachin the biggest thing, we have the right on the property. For so many years we have taken care of aai/baba, we took care of their likes/dislikes and their needs. Pari grew up addressing you as her uncle and today when it's her chudi rasam, Soham is going to do that. Why, because he is their own son and you're a stranger. You can consider them your own but aai considers you a stranger and always will. Sachin says no Nina it's not like that. Nina says if it's not like that then why has the property not been divided yet? And also why does she want Soham to be in Pari's chudi rasam? I can't tolerate this second hand treatment. Sachin is now looking angry.

Outside

Naren and Pari are outside eating. Naren says to Pari, Ankita said at the office that she had some personal work and she told Mansi she has official work. Pari says exactly. Naren, her sister came crying to me, she was asking about you. You know, she's pregnant. Her condition was very bad, I feel so bad for her. You know whatever happened between Ankita and Shashank before Mansi's marriage was ok, I understand that. And I don't blame Ankita for it but what she's doing now, keeping such a relationship with her sister's husband. It's disgusting. Naren says she's such a sensible girl, I can't believe she could do this. Pari says Naren Ankita is pregnant, she knows very well that it's not easy to take care of the baby's responsibilities, that too by herself. Maybe that's why she is trying to find a support like Shashank. Naren says how long will he support for? Pari says that's what I'm saying but it's necessary to make Ankita understand this. It's important to tell her that this relationship has no future. You tell her yourself, she will give birth to her baby but she will be able to give them all the rights that they deserve? That's why I think she should abort her baby. I mean, at least her sister will be saved. Naren says whatever is done should be done fast, 3 or 4 lives are being ruined.

Manav and Archana are in the bedroom. Sachin comes in the bedroom. Sachin says aai I needed to talk to you. Archana says yes. Sachin says aai what did you think? Archana says about what? Sachin says about the will? You remember we came to India for that work. Manav says we came for that work but what's the rush? Sachin says it's already very late, as time is running out and the parts of the property are increasing which is causing my loss! Aai, baba please divide the property quick, please! Archana says I understand, Sachin I understand. You are afraid that Soham will come back. Sachin says aai did I take anyone's name? No right but still you want to think so think. Manav stands up and says to Sachin, how many times have I told you that this discussion will not happen at home?! Archana says Manav one second, I'm talking, why are you getting angry? I'm there. Manav says Archana but? Archana says Manav please, promise me I'm talking to him, sit. Manav leaves the room. Archana calls for Manav but he has left. Archana says Sachin look, first let Soham be found then we'll see what to do. Sachin says aai no one knows when Soham will be found but do we have to stop this for him? Aai from childhood until now, I haven't asked you for anything. You gave me 2nd priority on everything, I was quiet. I didn't say anything, but today I must speak up. How many more days aai?

Archana says Sachu why do you say this? Sachin sits down and says aai please, I have a life too. I have a wife, children, I need to think about their future. Aai Soham is not here but he's getting more importance then me. You even want him to do Pari's chudi rasam. Archana says it's not like that Sachu, Soham just came out of my mouth but I didn't mean it like that. You both are equal for me. Sachin says aai please, I know Soham holds more importance for you so please, I don't want an explanation. You're looking for him, ok, do what you want but finalize your will before that because after Soham comes in this house, I won't even stay in this house. Sachin leaves the room. Manav is outside the bedroom, he has heard Archana and Sachin's conversation. Sachin sees Manav and leaves. Archana is looking very sad, Manav looks disturbed.

At the hospital

Mansi comes in the hospital, she goes to the nurse. Mansi says excuse me maam. The nurse says yes. Mansi says I want to register my sister. The nurse says what's her name? Mansi says Ankita. The nurse says where does she live? Mansi says Mumbai. The nurse says I guess someone wit hthat name has already been registered, let me check. The nurse checks on the computer and says yes, she registered here herself. Mansi says how can this be, please check carefully. The nurse says yes maam, I'm telling the truth. Give me one second. The nurse takes out a form and says here is her form, her husband's name is Shashank right? Mansi looks at the forum and says thank you. Mansi thinks to herself, oh so this is the work they came here for, so the baby in tai's stomach is no one else's but Shashank's. Mansi looks devastated.

Mansi's house

Mansi is at her house. She remembers the nurse giving her Ankita's form. Ankita comes in the house, she says Mansi. You didn't go to sleep yet? Let's go to sleep, it's gotten so late. Mansi says dryly, don't worry so much about me or else people will misunderstand the same way I did, that you love me so much. Ankita says Manu what are you saying? What do you mean misunderstanding? Mansi stands up and says I'm right tai, how much more will you lie to me? How much more will you act that you love me? I am so upset with the way you broke my trust. Ankita says I broke your trust, Mansi what happened, what are you saying? Mansi says tai stop it! How much more will you lie to me?! I have found out who the baby is in your stomach. Ankita looks confused and says what do you mean whose is it, what do you want to say? Mansi slaps Ankita and says in this whole world, did you find my husband to do all this with?! Ankita looks shocked.

Precap: Ankita and Mansi are at their house. Ankita says to Mansi, where were you, which condition were you in? Do you remember, do you remember?! The whole world blamed you Mansi, you got the punishment for something you never even did! You know who the baby in your stomach is? That baby is not Shashank's but Raunaq's! Mansi looks disgusted.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvaddict3 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!!
What's so disturbing is the conversation between Sachin and Archana.  Sachin acts so innocent as if he never asked Archana of anything.  He was the main reason why Manav was supposed to divorce Archana post leap.  Sachin is so immature - understandably.  Complicated family.  

I'm surprised - Sachin is a lawyer.  Doesn't he earn enough money to be independent??  Doesn't his wife have enough pride not to ask for money from her in-laws?!  Why can't she work if she has large expectations? 

Very confusing for me that some still depend on wills and such for their livelihood as if it's an entitlement.  Such a weak portrayal of the society.  It would be nice to watch a show that's empowering people to be strong, independent, and inspiring.  Just my opinion.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Precap is surprising. Why would Ankita disclose to Mansi that she is carrying Raunaq's baby? Tit for tat? But that is not like Ankita.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow man! is in real life those kind of bullshit exist?
She is hiding the father's name from her own sister and dumb ppl showing how decent they are and how good they are in hiding stuff! blah!
Ekta mayia ki jai!
bhallarox thumbnail
I also do not get Sachin, if hes going to ask Archana to divide the property at least he should not say he hasnt asked for anything because he definitely has. Sachin is being very insensitive to Archana and Manav's pain, Soham is their son too and I dont think they are being partial to Soham, if Sachin was away from his family they wud be equally worried for him too.

I found it kind of harsh of Ankita to tell the truth to Mansi about her carrying Raunaq's baby, I feel like she exposed the truth just to get even with Mansi since Mansi was suspecting her and accusing her of having Shashank's baby, Ankita shud have been more careful when telling this to Mansi, because this truth is really going to hurt Mansi.
Surish thumbnail
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This show just gets worse and worse, hats off to you bhalla for updating! So my guess is Ankita tells Mansi the truth because she wants Mansi to know what a great guy Shashank is but all she has done is further ruin this girl's life. Mansi will probably lose her baby thanks to all of this. Ankita and Shashank should have never lied to Mansi, she had justifiable reasons to be suspicious
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This show just gets worse and worse, hats off to you bhalla for updating! So my guess is Ankita tells Mansi the truth because she wants Mansi to know what a great guy Shashank is but all she has done is further ruin this girl's life. Mansi will probably lose her baby thanks to all of this. Ankita and Shashank should have never lied to Mansi, she had justifiable reasons to be suspicious

Thanks mandy😊 i agree, there was really no need for Ankita to tell Mansi this all of a sudden, she already knows how hurt Mansi is and now that Mansi will be told that she is carrying Raunaqs child, this is going to hurt her a lot. Ankita and Shashank both have done a big mistake by lying to Mansi all this time, I also think Mansi is not wrong to feel suspicious and hurt.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Precap is surprising. Why would Ankita disclose to Mansi that she is carrying Raunaq's baby? Tit for tat? But that is not like Ankita.

It is just to tell Mansi that how much Shashank loves Mansi, and to what extent he can go to save her from stress and to keep her happy. If he can give his name to Raunak,s baby, in the same way he has fille dher form with his name just to save any future complications for Ankita, in case Naren comes to know about the baby and later wants to claim the custody.etc.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks mandy😊 i agree, there was really no need for Ankita to tell Mansi this all of a sudden, she already knows how hurt Mansi is and now that Mansi will be told that she is carrying Raunaqs child, this is going to hurt her a lot. Ankita and Shashank both have done a big mistake by lying to Mansi all this time, I also think Mansi is not wrong to feel suspicious and hurt.

They have, had they been secretive in regards to Mansi being pregnant for Raunak I would have completely understood but sneaking around and keeping her out of the loop about something like this is just beyond me. Mansi has every right to know what is going on and things have gone way past the Mansi should know Ankita and Shashank better than this phase, yes she knows them which is why she fails to understand why they would keep secrets from her. Shouldn't she be upset? Shouldn't she be angry? Her suspicions, the slap were all justified!