Pavitra Rishta

Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 58

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ekta  is promoting Ek Villain these days na isliye she made heroes of her shows villainLOL... even in Kumkum Bhagya hero is a villain... it seems she likes villains moreLOL

Edited by majoni03 - 25 June 2014 at 9:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanMizzDaisyvision22TanyazSaiflicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vision22

vision22

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

So you guys think she left ??
Oh my , I didn't see that coming.. Maybe it was too much for her , his saying that the baby is Shashank's...let's see .It was very sad that he said this to her ...
i think Ankita will not be shown in the wedding drama..Mansi can only stop the wedding if Ankita is not around..plus today she got the biggest shock, everyone thinks the baby's father is Shashank, so i dont think she will let anyone talk so bad about her baby..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisyTanyazchibi_deea

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Ekta  is promoting Ek Villain these days na isliye she made heroes of her shows villainLOL... even in Kumkum Bhagya hero is a villain... it seems she likes villains moreLOL
All heroes are villans these days LOL

In Doli armano ki, the hero is going to beat up his wife , so I hear Angry

and here Naren Sir is doing a dirty on his own child ...Dead .The Kumkum bhagiya hero is also negative ..., wow , how original LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 9:41am

MizzDaisyvision22majoni03

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vision22

Originally posted by Tanyaz

So you guys think she left ??
Oh my , I didn't see that coming.. Maybe it was too much for her , his saying that the baby is Shashank's...let's see .It was very sad that he said this to her ...
i think Ankita will not be shown in the wedding drama..Mansi can only stop the wedding if Ankita is not around..plus today she got the biggest shock, everyone thinks the baby's father is Shashank, so i dont think she will let anyone talk so bad about her baby..

I will dance with joy if what you are saying comes true ...It will go to show that Ankita has love for her baby even more than naren and that is what I want to see ...I don't want her to hear crap about her baby at all,,,

It is now Mansi's duty not to let anyone throw filth on her nephew or niece by sayng that the father is Shashank ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 1:40pm

MizzDaisyvision22chibi_deea

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

. No child deserves this kind of beginning. I hope that she fights for her child and herself .

You are so right . No child deserves this beginning ..and the father is the one who is spreading stories about the baby being illegitimate child ...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vision22majoni03

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
and What does Naren mean by tumhe tumhara Shashank wapas milega... doesn't he know that Shashank is now married to Ankita's sister.. so he wants to say that Ankita should snatch her sister's husband from her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisyvision22Tanyazchibi_deea

vision22

vision22

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i think after Ankita leaves the city, Soham will come to know about Naren and then go to beat him up..i wish he slaps him hard for ruining his daughter's life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

and What does Naren mean by tumhe tumhara Shashank wapas milega... doesn't he know that Shashank is now married to Ankita's sister.. so he wants to say that Ankita should snatch her sister's husband from her
That's why I hate him yaar ..

he is two faced ..he puts up a different face in front of Pari and a different one in front of Ankita ..He does not deserves Ankita or the baby ..

You know it will be good if he marries Pari because then she will nag him to death if he comes after Ankita ...

But if you guys are right and if Ankita did leave the city quietly like this then Mansi will never forgive herself and she will not let anyone throw filth on her sister and specially Ankita's baby ...

MizzDaisyvision22chibi_deea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top