Pavitra Rishta

Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 59

vision22

vision22

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Finally Mansi realized her mistake..Shashank is a very good husband and a friend..but i think now Mansi should apologize to Ankita..she slapped her elder sister, that was very wrong..Mansi should ask for fogiveness for this act...
Felt so bad for Ankita when Naren took Shashank's name..i also think that Ankita has left the city..she was not shown in the morning scene.i hope she has left the city..dont want her be anywhere near Pari and Naren..

I think a big drama will take place on the day of the wedding..things are not going to go smooth..btw after knowing the truth will Mansi attend Naren and Pari's wedding?? 

Edited by vision22 - 25 June 2014 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazmajoni03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I don't think Naren and Pari will get married , that is why they gave each other vows before the marriage vows that they will stay together and no matter what , Naren will not  leave Pari ...The truth about his baby will be out and so the contract marriage will be annulled ..so he will have to go through the process of divorcing Ankita before he marries Pari ...

Of course I could be wrong , let's see ..

It would be nice if a new hero is introduced for Ankita ...How can such a special girl love this jerk ...I think she sees her old Naren Sir in him or else why would she tolerate him for even one second .

Naren is just horrible ...Double faces hypocrite,  he told Ankita , " you will get your Shashank back ??
In front of Pari he was all agreeing that Ankita should abort the child and this relationship will not work ..and look how he behaved with Ankita as if he is giving her blessings to carry on with her brother in law ...Double faced hypocrite ...
Hate this man so much ...

I am disliking Ankita for loving this pathetic low life ..He does not deserves even .00000001 % of her love ..
Today he threw filth on Ankita's baby and she just listened to him . should have slapped him but obviously she wants him to have what he wants so he is allowed to talk crap about a little child ...

So glad that the misunderstanding between Mansi and Ankita is al solved ...

Ankita was just brilliant today .She is the best thing about this dreadful show ...She looked gorgeous and her acting was simply out of th world ..

Everytime I think of leaving the show , she comes up with such splendid scenes that I just can't ...
She is the only bright spot in the gloomy dreadful show for me now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 9:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vision22pinkyankitamajoni03

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vision22

Finally Mansi realized her mistake..Shashank is a very good husband and a friend..but i think now Mansi should apologize to Ankita..she slapped her elder sister, that was very wrong..Mansi should ask for fogiveness for this act...
Felt so bad for Ankita when Naren took Shashank's name..i also think that Ankita has left the city..she was not shown in the morning scene.i hope she has left the city..dont want her be anywhere near Pari and Naren..

I think a big drama will take place on the day of the wedding..things are not going to go smooth..btw after knowing the truth will Mansi attend Naren and Pari's wedding?? 

I think Mansi  will attend only to stop the marriage... as now she has realised her mistake so i think she will try to stop the marriage  and this time Shashank will help her

Edited by majoni03 - 25 June 2014 at 9:06am

vision22Tanyaz

vision22

vision22

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Originally posted by vision22

I think Mansi  will attend only to stop the marriage...
yup i think this is what will happen..Mansi will tell everyone that Naren is the father of Ankita's baby, and by then Ankita must hanve somewhere else..

Tanyazmajoni03

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
So you guys think she left ??
Oh my , I didn't see that coming.. Maybe it was too much for her , his saying that the baby is Shashank's...let's see .It was very sad that he said this to her ...

vision22majoni03

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Mansi and Shashank's morning scene was cute btw... much better than Naren Pari's scene... Shashank is a truly a hero...

Edited by majoni03 - 25 June 2014 at 10:36am

vision22Tanyaz

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

So you guys think she left ??
Oh my , I didn't see that coming.. Maybe it was too much for her , his saying that the baby is Shashank's...let's see .It was very sad that he said this to her ...

i think she left because they didn't show her in the morning and Archana was also having a feeling that something wrong is happening in someone's life...

vision22Tanyaz

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Tanyaz, when people said that the baby is Shashanks, i wonder if we realize what a horrible thing it was to say about the character of the two people involved. Today Ankita must have realized what people have been saying behind her back. And if Mansi, her sister, who knows her so well could say it, then why cant others. It is enough to break anybody.
Ankita has been shown to be a strong woman so far. I hope that she stays that way. No child deserves this kind of beginning. I hope that she fights for her child and herself .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vision22pinkyankitaTanyazmajoni03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top