Pavitra Rishta

Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 58

MizzDaisy

MizzDaisy

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Loved the precap..Ankita needs to be strong I hope she.comes.to know that it was Naren and Pari who came up.with such a disgusting assumption and she blasts them too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Naren and Ankita's love story was so lovely and fresh when it started ... It got good numbers as well ..Naren was such an adorable character and was loved by all...

But the writers totally spoiled the story and Naren's character by bringing in Pari .. Naren is now more like an annoying villain than a hero .The love story that was liked has been totally ruined now ..

The show has been moved to a new time and there is hardly any promotion ...The  story is bad , people are just not getting entertained

I don't blame Ankita for getting fed up  .I am sure it is not only her but even Karan Mehra who must be feeling bad about all this ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanchibi_deeamajoni03

chibi_deea

Goldie

chibi_deea

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I liked Naren and Ankita a lot in the beginning.Naren was so different and really nice. Now if he and Pari come to Ankita and tell her to abort the baby I hope she gives each a slap - I guess I maybe a little mean.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

ankenfan

Groupbie

ankenfan

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Ya even i loved naren n ankita jodi a lot..they were just assum together
N naren's character was unique...he was so sweet adorable n cute
Why did they have to spoil his character so badly?Cry
I wish the cv's had spared naren...now he has changed so much that the damage is simply beyond repair!

Tanyazchibi_deeamajoni03

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankenfan

Ya even i loved naren n ankita jodi a lot..they were just assum together
N naren's character was unique...he was so sweet adorable n cute
Why did they have to spoil his character so badly?Cry
I wish the cv's had spared naren...now he has changed so much that the damage is simply beyond repair!

I know , that is the biggest reason why this show is going down so much now ...even the channel hardly promotes it ..What is there to promote ????? Thumbs Down

The old crazy genius Naren was so adorable specially the first 4 months of the leap .Hug

Once Pari was brought in the scene as Ahana then even his character started to go down ...

Naren and Ankita's love story was so cute . I also miss the old Naren   Cry   ...

This new Naren I just hate , can't stand  him  . So chalaak , selfish and insensitive and also snobbish ...DeadAngry  .More villain than a hero .Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 6:04am

ankenfanchibi_deeamajoni03

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I am also not liking how Ankita is being shown as a weak  woman ..She just let's others take decisions for her and lets others hurt her ..

She just stands there watching Naren romance Pari and cries ( it looks boring now ) .

and also did not like how Shashank has kind of taken over her life and is telling her what to do ..He is a sweet guy but he needs to let Ankita and Mansi take their own decisions also ...They are both sensible girls and  he should trust them ..

I am getting fed up of seeing women shown so weak on all TV shows ...These days I am watching some more shows also ...in this show doli armano ki they are going to show the husband beat up his wife with a whip ...she better call the cops or else how will anyone accept something disgusting like  this ...In other shows also , women are shown as so weak ...specially the main lead ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanmajoni03

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Good finally misunderstanding got cleared... thank god Mansi didn't lose her baby.. otherwise Ankita would have donated her baby to Mansi...

Felt so bad for Ankita when Naren told her that he knows whose baby is this and then he took Shashank's name... poor Ankita thought Naren has come to know that baby is his and has accepted her.. bt her heart broke againCry ...

I have a feeling that she left Mumbai  after leaving Naren's house..

I hope now Mansi slaps Pari and Naren if they talk  about Ankita and Shashank again... and when will they show Soham beating up Naren.. I m waiting for that scene

Edited by majoni03 - 25 June 2014 at 7:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankenfanvision22Tanyazchibi_deea

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
btw why was Archana feeling that something wrong is happening in someone's life... When they showed that scene I thought that was for Mansi and she will lose her baby.. bt that didn't happen... I hope nothing happens to Ankita and her baby

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vision22Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top