Pavitra Rishta

Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 58

Page 1
Page   of 58
Page 3 Page 58

chibi_deea

Goldie

chibi_deea

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hi. I am Andreea.
I was wondering if I can also join in?  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisyTanyazmajoni03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita-Naren Appreciation thread # 5 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chibi_deea

Hi. I am Andreea.
I was wondering if I can also join in?  Smile

Sure Andreea , will put your name also in the member's list Smile

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

About the show, I just want this Mansi-Shashank-Ankita silly sick track to be dumped quickly and Ankita to get out of Mumbai leaving Pari and Naren to be happy together.

Me too wants this ..

I know what Mansi did was aweful but I have a soft spot for Mansi and maybe she should have been kept a little more informed ..

I just want Mansi to really feel bad about what she did and make it up to her sister and her husband ..Never ever make the mistake of misunderstanding them and never hear one single word against them now from anyone ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisy

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by nikitagmc

About the show, I just want this Mansi-Shashank-Ankita silly sick track to be dumped quickly and Ankita to get out of Mumbai leaving Pari and Naren to be happy together.

Me too wants this ..

I know what Mansi did was aweful but I have a soft spot for Mansi and maybe she should have been kept a little more informed ..

I just want Mansi to really feel bad about what she did and make it up to her sister and her husband ..Never ever make the mistake of misunderstanding them and never hear one single word against them now from anyone ...

I too don't want anything bad for Mansi... she disappointed me yes, but I also know that when she comes to know the truth she will herself feel very bad for what she did and repent.. she clearly loves her sister very much, both of them love each other so I would just want this misunderstanding to get cleared up quickly and hopefully this incident shall just strengthen the trust between them and both will learn from where they went wrong, Ankita shall be open henceforth and Mansi shall trust her sister totally..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizzDaisyTanyazmajoni03

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya di for the new threadHug

Tanyaz

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Pari all the time talks about getting this baby aborted , it looks like somewhere she has this slight insecurity that maybe , just maybe this baby could be Naren's ...why else is she so after this poor kid .She is herself getting married but more than her own marriage she is thinking about Ankita and her baby

this is what i was thinking yesterday... why does she want Ankita to abort her baby... according to her assumption Ankita is having an affair with Shashank,she sleeps with him and now she is pregnant with his child.. Ankita herself told her that she never loved Naren ... then why will Ankita want Naren back ...  i also think may be she is insecure  that baby could  be Naren's (as she saw their pics and Kinnari told her that Ankita and Naren used to stay in the same room)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran114Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Now the time has come for Ankita to be very strong for her child ..
She has to shut up anyone who throws filth at her baby and tells her to get the baby aborted ...

Naren is a grown up man and he is cured now . If he and Pari come to Ankita and try to talk to her in getting her baby aborted then Ankita should tell them to shut up and mind their own business .
Their relationship should be strong enough to stand on it's own ..Why would a tiny little baby break a relationship specially when the mother wants nothing to do with Naren ...

Mansi should also be told to mind her words and do not talk about this child as if it is something bad ...

Really Ankita should now only give priority to her baby and no one else ...Naren , Pari , Mansi ...all of them are grown ups and they can look after themselves but this poor baby is surrounded by people that wish death for him all the time ...enough is enough ..

That jerk loser Naren has everything in life , he has the girl he wants , he has his money his business and his parents ...everything now but he wants to take the life away of a tiny little child ...who the hell is he  to say that Ankita should abort this baby soon and lives are getting effected ..
Is he Mansi's brother or what ?
He too wants the child dead now because he sings the same tune that Pari sings and now he too is saying that this baby should die ...

Shame on these people ...they have everything but they want to take control over the life of someone else and want a baby dead ...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 June 2014 at 12:12am

MizzDaisy

chibi_deea

Goldie

chibi_deea

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chibi_deea

Hi. I am Andreea.
I was wondering if I can also join in? Smile

</div>