Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vote for IPK @ IF Member's Choice Awards (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
ok, i'm pasting some answers by the DT @temptations on the IF Awards thread about who we can nominate and how many times coz this also confused me Tongue also, they said we r allowed to nominate arhi in the category for best couple 2014 Big smile 

only thing we cant nominate ipk or it's actors for r the categories included in the 'on-air shows only' list. we can only nominate ipk three times max in the forum category, same for Barun and Sanaya - 3 times each individually, and Arhi - 3 times and Sarun - 3 times. 

write down each category and who u want to nominate for that category and pm that list to the account they've mentioned on the thread Tongue

for eg  Best off-air show Forum - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 
           Best offscreen jodi - SaRun (Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani) etc 

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

do you  mean  if  i vote for  barun /  arnav  in lead male  category .. and  khushi in  female and  then  arshi  in  onscreen   couple  tou   my vote  would be  discarded ?  ..  .,. Confused 
Nope it won't be.

i  m  confused  how  do  yu exactly count  that   we have  voted for  same thing  thrice  .. voting  for  a  show and  celebrities  and  its  cast / characters  should  not  be  more than  thrice  altogether ? Confused
By thrice, we mean is... For Example: In Forum Categories...you can vote for IPK Forum in only 3 categories...and for other Forum categories...you have to nominate some other deserving Forum. Same with actors/characters/shows and etc.

and   another  problem  .. i  m  feeling that  every  category  is for ipkLOL
 i  mean  a show  can  be  off air  and  its forum  can be  most active as well .. then  the  same  show can  also have  best  cast  too /..  but we cant vote  thrice ? ConfusedEmbarrassed
YEP, you can't vote MORE than thrice for any single nominee!

please  help Embarrassedthnk yu 

Hope it's sorted out.
Answers in Red!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote for IPK @ IF Member's Choice Awards (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

Sunara ipk can be nominated under other catagoriesas well except those which r mentioned as on air show
Jodi awards off screen jodi etc arshi and sarun can be nominated as per current rules please edit and add other categories please 

Appy problem.. if i edit first post it will no longer be a sticky!Confused can we get the 2nd poster to edit and add these?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Just checked there is an award for Most loved Off screen couple. Add it to your post girl! 

its stickied now and yaar i cannot add anything as it will unsticky this post! but i gave the link to the original thread so people can go there and read the rules :)

gmsk

IF-Dazzler

gmsk

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
*Pheww *
I found this work very tiresome :P
But I have send my nominations list 

Hope ipk and arshi win most of the awards :D

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

Sunara ipk can be nominated under other catagoriesas well except those which r mentioned as on air show
Jodi awards off screen jodi etc arshi and sarun can be nominated as per current rules please edit and add other categories please 

Appy problem.. if i edit first post it will no longer be a sticky!Confused can we get the 2nd poster to edit and add these?

Just pm shikha or saraa about it to add it in the first post.. or just report it stating to add about it in the first post. Big smile

mwep

IF-Dazzler

mwep

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Done Thumbs Up

Though takes time but its worth it Big smile

Edited by mwep - 26 June 2014 at 4:58am

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged

hi guys this is just a note for those to are voting for india forums members choice awards... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? ArShi , Sanaya, Barun, Arnav, Khushi can be nominated under all those categories that is not categorized under "on going show"... hence the it can be voted under following categories

- Best nautanki forum
- Best off air show
- Jagte Raho forum
- favorite couple 2014
- show title track
- dramatic bg
- popular male
- popular female
- most loved onscreen
- most loved off screen
- peaceful forum
- crazy forum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmsk_celestial_stg1

gmsk

IF-Dazzler

gmsk

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Arrgg I did a blunder..
I thought "most loved off screen couple" means REAL TV couples .. And I nominated somebody who I don't evn like,but did just for the sake of giving a name 

Pehle pta hota,toh aakhen bund kurke sarun likhtii :"( 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top