Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for this! πŸ˜› slightly confusing about where we can nominate the show and sarun as they're off-air, but i think i can only nominate barun, sanaya, sarun, arhi or the show max 3 times each right?
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
ok, i'm pasting some answers by the DT @temptations on the IF Awards thread about who we can nominate and how many times coz this also confused me πŸ˜› also, they said we r allowed to nominate arhi in the category for best couple 2014 πŸ˜ƒ 

only thing we cant nominate ipk or it's actors for r the categories included in the 'on-air shows only' list. we can only nominate ipk three times max in the forum category, same for Barun and Sanaya - 3 times each individually, and Arhi - 3 times and Sarun - 3 times. 

write down each category and who u want to nominate for that category and pm that list to the account they've mentioned on the thread πŸ˜›

for eg  Best off-air show Forum - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 
           Best offscreen jodi - SaRun (Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani) etc 

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

do you  mean  if  i vote for  barun /  arnav  in lead male  category .. and  khushi in  female and  then  arshi  in  onscreen   couple  tou   my vote  would be  discarded ?  ..  .,. πŸ˜• 
Nope it won't be.

i  m  confused  how  do  yu exactly count  that   we have  voted for  same thing  thrice  .. voting  for  a  show and  celebrities  and  its  cast / characters  should  not  be  more than  thrice  altogether ? πŸ˜•
By thrice, we mean is... For Example: In Forum Categories...you can vote for IPK Forum in only 3 categories...and for other Forum categories...you have to nominate some other deserving Forum. Same with actors/characters/shows and etc.

and   another  problem  .. i  m  feeling that  every  category  is for ipkπŸ˜†
 i  mean  a show  can  be  off air  and  its forum  can be  most active as well .. then  the  same  show can  also have  best  cast  too /..  but we cant vote  thrice ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
YEP, you can't vote MORE than thrice for any single nominee!

please  help πŸ˜³thnk yu 

Hope it's sorted out.
Answers in Red!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Sunara ipk can be nominated under other catagoriesas well except those which r mentioned as on air show

Jodi awards off screen jodi etc arshi and sarun can be nominated as per current rules please edit and add other categories please 

Appy problem.. if i edit first post it will no longer be a sticky!πŸ˜• can we get the 2nd poster to edit and add these?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Just checked there is an award for Most loved Off screen couple. Add it to your post girl! 

its stickied now and yaar i cannot add anything as it will unsticky this post! but i gave the link to the original thread so people can go there and read the rules :)

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Pheww *
I found this work very tiresome :P
But I have send my nominations list 

Hope ipk and arshi win most of the awards :D
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Appy problem.. if i edit first post it will no longer be a sticky!πŸ˜• can we get the 2nd poster to edit and add these?

Just pm shikha or saraa about it to add it in the first post.. or just report it stating to add about it in the first post. πŸ˜ƒ
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though takes time but its worth it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mwep - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

hi guys this is just a note for those to are voting for india forums members choice awards... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? ArShi , Sanaya, Barun, Arnav, Khushi can be nominated under all those categories that is not categorized under "on going show"... hence the it can be voted under following categories

- Best nautanki forum
- Best off air show
- Jagte Raho forum
- favorite couple 2014
- show title track
- dramatic bg
- popular male
- popular female
- most loved onscreen
- most loved off screen
- peaceful forum
- crazy forum

link : 109028739

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arrgg I did a blunder..
I thought "most loved off screen couple" means REAL TV couples .. And I nominated somebody who I don't evn like,but did just for the sake of giving a name 

Pehle pta hota,toh aakhen bund kurke sarun likhtii :"( 
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone help me in voting.as i am dng forthe first time plzzz :(