Vote for IPK @ IF Member's Choice Awards

Posted: 9 years ago
IF members choice awards 2014.

Guys no forum is as fabulous as IPKKND forum! So vote for every category that our forum is eligible for as well as the awesome IPKKNDians! 😳

but  this is the most imp of all! 😳

A show that does not air anymore. For example: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Yess we hv to make our forum win this :D
And yess Sunu supr happiee that ure back <3
Check ur scrap!
Hey tfs but can u please tell me  whether we need to nominate for all d categories or we can leave some
Originally posted by barunsobtifan12

Hey tfs but can u please tell me  whether we need to nominate for all d categories or we can leave some

i don't think so.. jsut send in the ones u want to.. cz honestly even i don't know half of it and whom to nominate for them! cz none-fiction related forum etc r not my thing I am on 2 forums n will vote for those 2.
You just pick all the ones where u can nominate IPK and IPK related members etc n leave the rest blank.. :)

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -BarunSanz-

Yess we hv to make our forum win this :D
And yess Sunu supr happiee that ure back <3
Check ur scrap!

lol Hiru am back.. i was fed up so upped and left.. but now that I am back i realize just how much I missed this place!! 😳

Originally posted by princessunara

i don't think so.. jsut send in the ones u want to.. cz honestly even i don't know half of it and whom to nominate for them!
Just pick all the ones where u can nominate IPK and IPK related members etc n leave the rest blank.. :)
So we should decide first that in what categories we will nominate our IPKKND so that we have the maximum nomination for those categories...

So we should decide first that in what categories we will nominate our IPKKND so that we have the maximum nomination for those categories...

yup might be best to do that.. but then i guess u just need to spend just 10-15 mins on it and it will become obvious.. not very hard.. cz if u r not sure its actually meaning that there is no1 u wanna vote for.. as least for me that was the case.. :)
Originally posted by princessunara

yup might be best to do that.. but then i guess u just need to spend just 10-15 mins on it and it will become obvious.. not very hard.. cz if u r not sure its actually meaning that there is no1 u wanna vote for.. as least for me that was the case.. :)
one more question can we nominate our Arshi for best on-screen couple 2014

one more question can we nominate our Arshi for best on-screen couple 2014

that I dunno dear - can u ask that que on the link I have given at the top of this page? cz the actual people who run these will answer u then. i also just saw it and knew that IPK forum has to win and posted it here! :)
Please nominate IPKKND and Barun - Sanaya for ^IF Member Awards - Summer 2014^Nominate!

You can see all the award categories on the following link:

Below are the categories, for which we can also give nominations of the shows that went off air... 

All nominations are to be sent to this account --> crazycreative

The deadline is, July 10th, 2014, Canadian MST time zone.

Please nominate IPKKND and SaRun.

Best Off air show forum

Jaagte Raho Forum Award

Favorite Couple 2014

Best Show Title Track

Most Dramatic Background Score

Most Popular Face [Male]

Most Popular Face [Female]

Most Loved Offscreen Couple

Favorite Loved Onscreen Couple

Chaar Bottle Vodka Forum

Most Peaceful Forum Award