Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I love the idea bhanu in prison... or else they can show bhanu escaped from the prison and Rajbala together fining him to give insaaf to the both families.. in the middle of that procedure, they can fall in love.. then before they express madhu can loose her memory.. so that we can see the show for some more time lol 
LMFAO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
See the thing is... I only want the Rape idea to leave. I want the truth about Bhanu's date-rape drug to come out and the truth about the whole situation-did Raja rape Rani or no? After that, I want Raja to hate JM and show little little signs of love and regret as time passes on because as we all know; the love hate drama adds masala and nobody wants to watch a lovey-dovey drama 24/7. 
I personally think it's too early for that "regret" and "love" thing you've got going on, wait till the hate actually formulates and then when we get tired of all that we can watch the regret. JM's hatred is actually getting kind of annoying and obnoxious, it doesn't suit her well.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This idea works for me!  There is still so much potential in this show that I do not understand why this is happening.

It is so frustrating! 
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Raja already got his heartbroken when everytime Madhu always called him Jaanwar and even said o him that Tumse Ghin aati hai when He was all ready to eve change himself for her . So Plzz I don't want Raja now to run behind Madhu again . Will not be able to see that once again , Already he got so much insulted by Madhu .Now I don't want that anymore . Now It's Madhu's turn to bear Raja's anger for atleast some episodes .She needs to be matured a little and Plzz FORGODSAKE Someone just Stop her Constant Ranting of JUNGLI JAANWAR , Today she even called Raja as DOG ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . I agree she is angry and she hates Raja But If she calls herself as Educated , so called Civilized and Raja and his family as Gawaar But she herself keeps chanting JUNGLI JAANWAR and uses such Bad Language that even Raja doesn't use . I would call Raja much more civilized then so called Civilized educated Madhu . 

Sorry for my Ranting But  am highly irritated by JM . And No It is crossing my limits of torture on seeing Madhu's Chanting of Jungli Jaanwar๐Ÿฅฑ . This is strictly my POV . 

Ok,I understand what you mean,and I agree if she is more civilized she should be more careful of what she says.
The remembering thing and her leaving Raja was optional,I thought of it as something that will break their relationship for some time but they will come back together in the end.Because,obviously with the current track it's clear that the rape did happen(although I don't want it to be true) and no matter that I can't stand Madhu and her behavior,I really can't blame her for hating Raja for that.๐Ÿ˜•
For her to start loving him NOW,I can see only one option-Madhu's memory loss!๐Ÿ˜†
Or wait,what if Tauji and Bhanu shoot Raja,maybe she will feel pity that it happened because of her and she will nurse him in the chawl!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒAaa,I want a Rajbala romance!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: PLKG90

I love the idea bhanu in prison... or else they can show bhanu escaped from the prison and Rajbala together fining him to give insaaf to the both families.. in the middle of that procedure, they can fall in love.. then before they express madhu can loose her memory.. so that we can see the show for some more time lol 

Nice,we have far better ideas than the CV's,but I won't blame them this time,let's what they will show us,I hope they don't mess chawl track!
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: LMFAO

See the thing is... I only want the Rape idea to leave. I want the truth about Bhanu's date-rape drug to come out and the truth about the whole situation-did Raja rape Rani or no? After that, I want Raja to hate JM and show little little signs of love and regret as time passes on because as we all know; the love hate drama adds masala and nobody wants to watch a lovey-dovey drama 24/7. 

I personally think it's too early for that "regret" and "love" thing you've got going on, wait till the hate actually formulates and then when we get tired of all that we can watch the regret. JM's hatred is actually getting kind of annoying and obnoxious, it doesn't suit her well.

About the rape thing...Me too.But,they're not just talking that it happened but also Raja made Madhu retrieve the case.I mean,it's clear that it happened and he doesn't have any regrets about it(and I hate the rape thing,that is something I wish it's not true but obviously it is!๐Ÿ˜•)I also like a proper hate track but I'm so tired of all negativity that for now I want a Rajbala love to start and nothing else anymore.If Raja knew he didn't rape Madhu but she was convinced he did it(not fake that he did it) and she sent him to jail,he could have a strong reason to hate her and his hate would be justified.But if he did rape her,sorry,Madhu has a reason to hate Raja even more and not the other way around!Raja can have another reason to hate Madhu and that is not her behavior(which I don't say it's good).When the truth about Bhanu comes out,he won't have any reason to hate her except her behavior towards him can make him hate her(but we have seen that that is not the case-when Raja needs to have some pride he doesn't have it!)I don't know,I don't see any 'normal' way for them to start loving each other than for some of them to lose his memory!
To be honest๐Ÿ˜Š ,I always wanted a proper hate track,but I don't have patience anymore I want the love track.๐Ÿ˜›The remembering thing and them being apart was an idea for future track if CV's run out of ideas.
But we'll see with what they will come up with!
Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilovebandini

Nice,we have far better ideas than the CV's,but I won't blame them this time,let's what they will show us,I hope they don't mess chawl track!

they better not ...
Yeah, this track is leading towards something what we wanted to see... so let us wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it is madhu who should change her behaviour and respect elders and relations . and  doesnot  act  selfish ,it doesnot matter bhanu told blood giving matter or not  he said that baiji  in danger and want to see raja .if she is kind enough she let raja go .is she did  not do when her deedha in danger .uski self respect  hush hogayi  and immediateely case  wapas kar dhiya
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: PLKG90

they better not ...
Yeah, this track is leading towards something what we wanted to see... so let us wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I just hope they don't go back to RK Mansion!
LMFAO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovebandini

About the rape thing...Me too.But,they're not just talking that it happened but also Raja made Madhu retrieve the case.I mean,it's clear that it happened and he doesn't have any regrets about it(and I hate the rape thing,that is something I wish it's not true but obviously it is!๐Ÿ˜•)I also like a proper hate track but I'm so tired of all negativity that for now I want a Rajbala love to start and nothing else anymore.If Raja knew he didn't rape Madhu but she was convinced he did it(not fake that he did it) and she sent him to jail,he could have a strong reason to hate her and his hate would be justified.But if he did rape her,sorry,Madhu has a reason to hate Raja even more and not the other way around!Raja can have another reason to hate Madhu and that is not her behavior(which I don't say it's good).When the truth about Bhanu comes out,he won't have any reason to hate her except her behavior towards him can make him hate her(but we have seen that that is not the case-when Raja needs to have some pride he doesn't have it!)I don't know,I don't see any 'normal' way for them to start loving each other than for some of them to lose his memory!
To be honest๐Ÿ˜Š ,I always wanted a proper hate track,but I don't have patience anymore I want the love track.๐Ÿ˜›The remembering thing and them being apart was an idea for future track if CV's run out of ideas.
But we'll see with what they will come up with!

Okay, see the thing is that Raja woke up the day after the so-called-rape and he didn't remember anything. He even said that he couldn't remember anything clearly and then Madhu put the rape accusation on him. I'm not saying Madhu is wrong in anyway, rape is a very serious matter and the way she is fighting for her right clearly displays that she believes she really was raped. Up till date, Raja hasn't recalled any of the incidents that happened that night; he doesn't remember the drinking, he doesn't remember speaking with Bhanu, and he doesn't remember forcing Madhu to do anything. For him, he had loved the girl, he had even stopped himself from kissing her...so how could he commit this big of a sin to her body without her consent? I don't think that Raja raped her, there are some holes in the plot that need to be filled and I think that will be shown in the later episodes. As for Madhu hating Raja, I think it is completely justified; but Raja hating Madhu is also extremely justified. Madhu's family hates Raja and Raja's family hates Madhu. It is forbidden love mixed with hate. I do believe that Raja still has feelings for JM, I realized that when he had caught her from falling. No matter how much he tells himself, he loves her deep down. I think we should see the Hate-hate story, seeing their disputes and fights and then seeing Raja's pain seeing her in pain would make the story much more interesting, along with Madhu and RK's inner-war of fighting their own feelings. Wanting the love to start is perfectly fine, but you should realize that as soon as the leads fall in love, the TRP decreases and the story ends because nobody wants to watch a lovey-dovey drama. I personally believe that it should be in this order...

Hate(RK)-Hate(Madhu)
Hate(RK)-Guilt(Madhu)
Hate(RK)-Love (Madhu)
Guilt(RK)-Hate(Madhu)
Middle(RK)-Middle(Madhu)
Love(Rk)- Love (Madhu)
   AKA the formula for a successful drama๐Ÿ˜†